Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,151 to 30,165 of 61408
-
11-06-16 14:36 #31258Senior Member

Posts: 502I call that the truth nothing was sexy about that. She didn't use a lick of soap someone needs to advise her that H20 doesn't get you cleaned. I will give her some soap the next time I see her on the streets. As always be safe.
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-16 10:06 #31257Senior Member

Posts: 978Samantha
1st two pictures and last picture is the Sam that passed on, very very sad indeed.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-16 09:52 #31256Senior Member

Posts: 1788Samantha
Could it have been either of these? I know another Sam in the neighborhood but I doubt it was her. I also heard that a girl named April has died but I don't know her.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-16 00:05 #31255Senior Member

Posts: 1043Throw in soap and a washcloth
Nice video Baltomoronic. Now I'm not trying to stir up trouble, I'm just going to make a recommendation to an observation. Maybe the next time that Natalie comes over to get clean, she will use soap, a washcloth, and the water. Without soap and a washcloth, water can only do so much to get rid of dirt and smells.
Originally Posted by Baltimoronic
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
11-05-16 20:59 #31254Senior Member

Posts: 2343Huma Abedin
I ran into her again at a familiar friends house on the west side. First off let me warn you; the girls drug of choice requires her to use needles. I must admit though, even with the lack of weight on her body, her face was surprisingly full off life, and had no signs of drug use. She was with her old man, so I guess she was freshly showered and looking good for him.
Our mutual friend introduced her to me for the second time. I shook her hand gently, and her skin was soft and smoothe like Kiara's skin. I'm hoping I run into her again when her old man isn't around. She doesn't have much of a body to speak of. When she got up and walked to the kitchen, I got a good look at her ass in the sweatpants she was wearing. It was minimal to nothing. I still would like to bend her over and feel her soft brown skin though. I don't get the name Arab Kandi at all. I don't think she looks anything like her.
-
11-05-16 15:24 #31253Senior Member

Posts: 1318Always sad to hear, but with this heroin epidemic when one moves up there's at least two to replace her. Take advantage of their skills while they're still here, you never know!
Originally Posted by YeahWellOkay
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-16 15:01 #31252Senior Member

Posts: 694Samatha / Sam
Any pics of her trying to remberer what she looks like.
-
11-05-16 14:59 #31251Senior Member

Posts: 694Marah
Just met up with one of my all time favs Marah she called me she is in town this weekend visting from Berlin a couple of years older but she is just like a ever ready battery she keeps going and going until the job is done she has cleaned up her act off of the stuff and squeaky clean.
-
11-05-16 13:57 #31250Senior Member

Posts: 602Bsw
Did anyone see a black girl today, between noon-12:30 pm, on Wilkens & Payson? She was actually kinda cute, brown skinned, looked like a civilian. Maybe 25-ish to possibly 30. I thought about picking her up but she seemed a little too friendly, if you know what I mean. Maybe I was too paranoid but I thought she might be undercover. I circled twice & no one else picked her up either so, I'm not the only one who's skeptical. She was the only girl out there, no competition, and still nobody scooped her. I'm sure someone did eventually. If so, please report.
Chico.
-
11-05-16 08:54 #31249Senior Member

Posts: 40Rest in Perfection
Just found out another young girl is gone. Rest in Perfection Samantha aka Sam.
-
11-04-16 21:09 #31248Senior Member

Posts: 1369I thought her eyes were gray not blue.
Originally Posted by YellaPerch
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-16 18:40 #31247Senior Member

Posts: 45Little samantha
Heard she has passed away.
-
11-04-16 16:28 #31246Senior Member

Posts: 502Yup that's Blue she used to be drop dead gorgeous I remember when Ist met her up walbrook junction she had me sprung her cooch and oral skills were amazing. She use to love taking xctasy pills no problem for me because I repped all the benefits. That was ages ago back then she was a very plump and young also beautiful. I ran across her years later only indication it was her was those blue Eyes the body was gone so was her looks. All in all she is a cool chic but man back in the day Shanee was a 10 in every aspect of it. As always be safe.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-16 16:01 #31245Regular Member

Posts: 14Jessica
Haven't seen Jessica (has red hair with blonde streaks in front) usually hangs on Pontiac & 6th? Any info would be appreciated. Stay safe guys.
-
11-04-16 16:01 #31244Senior Member

Posts: 431Natalie: Sexy Shower, Hairy Pussy
After a recent horrible rip-off nightmare on the CL circuit (see post), thought I'd get that off my mind and blow a load thinking about our sweetie, Natalie, in and after a shower.
http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Nat...Pussy-29403621










Reply With Quote




