Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 4577
-
11-04-16 18:48 #1667Senior Member

Posts: 822Pic is JAV actress Mai Asou.
Originally Posted by UncleHappy
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-16 16:49 #1666Senior Member

Posts: 40Lets try me
Yes, I'd absolutely like to Try you.
Is this CC babe really available or is this another fake picture.
Anyone see her? Try her?
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5861397491.html
-
11-04-16 00:42 #1665Senior Member

Posts: 516Suspicious
Called this one. - (thru) someone (male in back round) giving her instructions:
(girl) -age' and ethnicity" please. ?
(Male) -don't have to ask for age" oh-umm.
(Me) -- "where is your room".
(Girl) -- "Seaside" Uh-Seaside avenue.
(male) -Don't give that him info yet!- or any money terms.
-
11-03-16 15:07 #1664Senior Member

Posts: 40Yes, a rip-off, but.
You are absolutely right, "diamond head massage and sugaring" is a total rip-off. http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5856392250.html.
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
However, she is located on Monsarrat in a small private home.
-
11-03-16 04:37 #1663Senior Member

Posts: 516Zenza
I went passed there twice about 4 hours apart -it looked like closed for good.
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
I think her husband about 2 years ago got accused of molesting the daughter of one of the employees. Then Darlene? - (his wife) fired her after that, to just like take his side. I don't know if it went to court?
-
11-02-16 21:51 #1662Senior Member

Posts: 155Stupid question-.
Originally Posted by Blade82
[View Original Post]
So maintaining an erection will decrease the pain? Is an erection off putting for the therapist or do they not care? Not looking foe wax and HE but just want to avoid unnecessary pain.
-
11-01-16 22:51 #1661Senior Member

Posts: 90Spaya Thai
Try Aida at Spaya Thai strong with walk on back too. Legit masage tho.
Originally Posted by Shotime32
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-16 17:59 #1660Regular Member

Posts: 20Small kine reports
Been on a small kine tear lately hitting up some places.
Last week Monday. Checked out QM Therapy downtown. Massage was good. I had the girl pictured in the ad. Her massage is pretty good imo. Sine reading but was strictly legit. Nice deep pressure. Standard fee for legit massage. Located at Executive Centre Hotel.
Funny thing is I went back on Wednesday. This time got the bait and switch. Was massaged by younger therapist. Very cute, but pressure was soft and massage wasn't that great. Strictly legit again.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...herapy/6130035
Friday I went to check out Vera. Massage was good. Small kine teasing but at the end, left with blue balls. Nice pressure and Vera is a cutie.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...950011/6145873
Yesterday (Monday) I tried Jenny. Massage was actually good. Nice dry rub followed by oil massage. Only downfall was the whole massage was only 40 minutes. Similar experience to latest review on her. Extra was nice, I feel that the ultimate No-No is when a therapist shorts you on time. I've been doing this s while and when I see an advertisement for an hour, I want a full hour massage. Therefore I'm not repeating. I never repeat if I get shorted time no matter who it is.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...i-girl/6224194
Anyone has suggestions of a therapist who won't short me in time, who can massage deepand good, cute, and might provide extras? Please inbox me.
Oh, I also snuck in Erlinda one of those days. I think Thursday. Same service as usual. She been reviewed here multiple times.
-
11-01-16 15:10 #1659Senior Member

Posts: 132Bigred808
Mahalo for the info. May check it out and report back.
Originally Posted by Bigred808
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-16 14:20 #1658Senior Member

Posts: 40Has potential?
Still in search of wax with a HE.
Originally Posted by AlohaJ
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-16 15:00 #1657Banned Member

Posts: 168Shexs Amana Min. Many reports on she. Decent massage, mechanical HE and absolutely no touching. Maybe she's gotten better but I haven't she her in a while.
Originally Posted by Brah808
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-16 14:53 #1656Banned Member

Posts: 168Jenny
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5846078137
Went to see Jenny last week. The face pic is her but not her body. She's at lEast 30 lbs heavier. Thick legs, pooch, short. Gave a good massage. Really broke the knots in my back. Lots of teasing. Asked if I've seen someone there before and I told her I did. She felt more comfortable and started stroking me so on the flip JR was really awake. She gave a pretty sensual stoke. If she lost the 30 lbs I would see her more often but oh well others cuties available.
-
10-28-16 09:35 #1655Senior Member

Posts: 340Waxing
Body and mind spa is the name of the place and yes I would recommend. She is super good, polite and enjoys jokes.
-
10-28-16 04:07 #1654Senior Member

Posts: 360What place is this and do you recommend it for waxes down there?
Originally Posted by AlohaJ
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-16 18:56 #1653Senior Member

Posts: 132Anyone have any info.









Reply With Quote






