rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 500 of 959 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 550 600 ... LastLast
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6889

    Re: 5th and Kostner

    Quote Originally Posted by Rmartinez80  [View Original Post]
    So finally decided to see what this area had to offer. Saw 4 decent looking WSW hanging around. Young looking one caught my eye. Almost looked out of place. So I pulled over to get a closer look. They all came towards car. Young one came to window and started asking what was I looking for. Told her to get in. As I know better than to discuss anything before a LEO check. She hesitated. She asked if she could bring a friend. Told her no. Learned that lesson once. So I asked to her to show me she not LEO. Wouldn't show anything. By this time she was spooking herself out and me. So the other girl stepped in and flashed some titties. Told her to get in. Pulled over somewhere. Her name was Alicia. She was 30. Skinny as hell. Big nipples on tiny titties. She explained that young girl was kinda new and just turned 21. I was kinda bummed about not getting her. But Alicia's BBBJ quickly made me forget about it. She had decent skills. Played with her pussy and didn't stop me when I started fingering her ass. But when I was about to blow, she pulled away! Made a mess and started saying swallowing is extra! WTF. Told her she could've said something before we started. That ruined the whole experience for me. The other girls were gone when I drove past again. Anyone has any info on the younger WSW?
    What time and what day was this encounter?

  2. #6888

    Hey Gardner

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardner88  [View Original Post]
    .....

    Oh well, I have my two reliable providers for the winter, Nicole (Cicero, Belmont) and Melanie. Both are excellent, Nicole isn't interested in new clients but Melanie is open and I would be willing to trade.
    Would you please describe Nicole? If it's the same person, I posted a pic of her in a previous thread and am trying to catch up with her again.

  3. #6887

    5th and Kostner

    So finally decided to see what this area had to offer. Saw 4 decent looking WSW hanging around. Young looking one caught my eye. Almost looked out of place. So I pulled over to get a closer look. They all came towards car. Young one came to window and started asking what was I looking for. Told her to get in. As I know better than to discuss anything before a LEO check. She hesitated. She asked if she could bring a friend. Told her no. Learned that lesson once. So I asked to her to show me she not LEO. Wouldn't show anything. By this time she was spooking herself out and me. So the other girl stepped in and flashed some titties. Told her to get in. Pulled over somewhere. Her name was Alicia. She was 30. Skinny as hell. Big nipples on tiny titties. She explained that young girl was kinda new and just turned 21. I was kinda bummed about not getting her. But Alicia's BBBJ quickly made me forget about it. She had decent skills. Played with her pussy and didn't stop me when I started fingering her ass. But when I was about to blow, she pulled away! Made a mess and started saying swallowing is extra! WTF. Told her she could've said something before we started. That ruined the whole experience for me. The other girls were gone when I drove past again. Anyone has any info on the younger WSW?

  4. #6886

    Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by AlreadeGone  [View Original Post]
    Found a slim WSW on 5th. Goes by the name of princess. Tried to charge 50 for BJ. LOL yea okay. Had a decent dream. Have her number if anybody wants to trade.
    What did it cost?

  5. #6885

    5

    Found a slim WSW on 5th. Goes by the name of princess. Tried to charge 50 for BJ. LOL yea okay. Had a decent dream. Have her number if anybody wants to trade.

  6. #6884

    Mildred

    Cruised the pulaski and north area the other night. Found me HSW by the name of Mildred. Looking good. She was dressed to go out. Hopped in and found a spot. 30 was the damage for some BBBJCIM. Great skills. She in her 40's but looks in her 30's. Will definitely see her again.

  7. #6883
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeLoser  [View Original Post]
    Hey Explorer--was Maggie tall? 5'8 ish or more? Dark hair? There was an irish girl named Maggie out around North / Western back in the mid-2000's when that area was hopping. Just curious, she'd probably be early-to-mid 30's now.
    BTL, yes the Maggie I dreamt of was around 5'8" with dark brown hair. I would say she is late 20's early 30's. Rather thin, her ass was a bit scrawny. If she was more enthusiastic, I would have given her more. But she was kind of mechanical and still asked for a tip. I said maybe next time and she said sarcastically, "yeah right". Too bad b / c I have been known to be very generous when the provider shows a bit of enthusiasm.

  8. #6882
    Quote Originally Posted by GMaggg  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised there hasn't been more posts on Destini. You can't miss her 5 foot 8 short brown hair. Nice rack. She's actually half white half black. One of my all-time favorites. Clean honest nice personality always a non rushed performance. Usually works around 5th and Cis. And north of fifth on Cicero. Scoop her up. Grab a room. And get ready for a good time.
    She is pretty dam hot, especially those long legs. I caught up with her one day and she crawled on the hood of my car and started twerking! Pissed me off man, I jumped out and told her this ain't a Whitesnake video. You have any idea how much work I put into keeping my paint looking new? Get the F. Off my car. She just looks at me and says "really, really". I had to get the Porter Cable and buff the scratches out. You have any idea how difficult paint correction is? That's why I be like f* Destini.

    Getting back on point, I had the chance to grab Melissa on North and Pul, but missed it. She looked good, tight red top and black leggings. I saw her on a side street, made a uturn and went to scoop her up and she pulled a peter pan on me. She was just gone, no trace, nothing. Hate when they do that. Aside from that the strolls have been dead. Pinky is back, but she was acting weird so I had to pass. No Silvia, Stephanie, Tracy, Tina or any of the ladies of 5th. I saw Charlene one day last week and now Sarah says she is locked up again.

    Jennifer, Jamie's sister, is back. She was looking good on Pul and Grand, but someone beat me to her. That's it, oh, and what the hell is it with SW asking for backpage money? I had someone tell me the rate was 100 for full service! I know times are tuff but WTF.

    Oh well, I have my two reliable providers for the winter, Nicole (Cicero, Belmont) and Melanie. Both are excellent, Nicole isn't interested in new clients but Melanie is open and I would be willing to trade.

  9. #6881
    Quote Originally Posted by GMaggg  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised there hasn't been more posts on Destini. You can't miss her 5 foot 8 short brown hair. Nice rack. She's actually half white half black. One of my all-time favorites. Clean honest nice personality always a non rushed performance. Usually works around 5th and Cis. And north of fifth on Cicero. Scoop her up. Grab a room. And get ready for a good time.
    Does she sound kind of monotone? Sort of a zombie look to her, LOL.

  10. #6880

    Maggie

    Hey Explorer--was Maggie tall? 5'8 ish or more? Dark hair? There was an irish girl named Maggie out around North / Western back in the mid-2000's when that area was hopping. Just curious, she'd probably be early-to-mid 30's now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer8  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt I ran into Maggie (late 20's / early 30's WSW, thin) on 47th a block away from Archer. Said she gave good BJ, but it was strictly average, said she was on her period when my hands started to roam. CBJ dream for. 25 and she kept asking for another. 05 which I would have gladly tipped her if she had been better.

  11. #6879
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDom  [View Original Post]
    You get her digits? Willing to trade.
    Funny story on that, I asked if she had a number and she was willing to share. But as soon as we started having fun and completed the deed, I completely forgot to ask for her number. So I'll be looking around for her and see what happens.

  12. #6878

    Maggie

    Dreamt I ran into Maggie (late 20's / early 30's WSW, thin) on 47th a block away from Archer. Said she gave good BJ, but it was strictly average, said she was on her period when my hands started to roam. CBJ dream for. 25 and she kept asking for another. 05 which I would have gladly tipped her if she had been better.

  13. #6877
    Quote Originally Posted by Booey230  [View Original Post]
    Seeing as how the weather is nice today, I decided to take a quick drive down cicero and I ran into crystal. Now I've heard things about her so I decided to take a dip, well worth it. Her head game was excellent and she was in the mood for some action so we crept to a spot and had some fun. Damage was 40.
    You get her digits? Willing to trade.

  14. #6876

    Destini

    Quote Originally Posted by AlreadeGone  [View Original Post]
    Been out recently and had my first dream on the north and pul area met a girl named Melissa Puerto Rican Italian mix with short hair. Was cute but a bit beat on the face. BBBJCIM and was pretty good.

    Then had 2 dreams on the infamous 5th.

    First was with a thin WSW whose name was Charlene or Sharon? Said she was 35 if I remember correctly. Could be wrong but in this dream she sucked the soul out of me LOL.

    The other one was another WSW named destiny. Nice girl. Wish I would of asked for her number.

    Had another dream on pulaski / grand area but don't remember her name. She was short about 5 feet Puerto Rican Sicilian mix 45 years old but looks about ten years younger and slim. Ring any bells? Anyways BBBJ was very toothy but she might be worth checking out.

    Be safe yall.
    I'm surprised there hasn't been more posts on Destini. You can't miss her 5 foot 8 short brown hair. Nice rack. She's actually half white half black. One of my all-time favorites. Clean honest nice personality always a non rushed performance. Usually works around 5th and Cis. And north of fifth on Cicero. Scoop her up. Grab a room. And get ready for a good time.

  15. #6875

    Thick WSW

    A while back, I seen an extremely thick WSW over by Nor & Pul. Anyone got her info or know what happened?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape