Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,481 to 21,495 of 35480
-
11-03-16 00:00 #14000Senior Member

Posts: 7357Mariam on Paradise Trail
Many Senior Members on here may remember the sexy WSW by the name of Mariam. Sexy spinner body with a beautiful face and gorgeous long hair. I picked up Mariam near the Wendy's south of the 528. Mariam is a really cool chick not only to fuck, but also to hang out with. Mariam sucked my dick non stop for nearly 45 minutes, felt so good I did not want her to stop. Excellent BBBJ and she uses her tongue on the tip of my dick to perfection! Mariam is a complete GFE with plenty of DFK, which honesty I rarely ever kiss these chicks! But I couldn't stop kissing this chick tonight! Finally fucked her oh so tight pussy and I came so hard inside this chick that I was a good thing I had a big towel already laid across the passenger seat of my car. I was deep inside her belly with my dick! Awesome suck and fuck! A real sweetheart!
Highly recommended!
-
11-02-16 20:58 #13999Senior Member

Posts: 7357Rachel on Paradise Trail
I agree 100 percent with you brother. My dreams with Rachel has always been damm good! Unfortunately unlike you TH, I have to chase Rachel around her bedroom trying to steal kisses from her! Lmao! Rachel is very very picky who she let's near her lips! TrailHunter is obviously much more handsome than me and has a much much fatter wallet than my broke ass! LOL! I already book an appointment with Rachel for tomorrow night so I will report back!
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-16 20:42 #13998Senior Member

Posts: 7357That's Disgusting TH!!
Cum stained seats, pussy juice all over vehicle! Absolutely disgusting both you and this naughty chick!!
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
Think I could possibly get her number brother? LOL!!
-
11-02-16 15:34 #13997Senior Member

Posts: 7357Beware of Red Head Brittany on Paradise Trail
Words on the street from mongers I personally know is this Brittany chick with the red hair around 18th street is robbing and setting up mongers. Stay away from this chick and be careful when shopping in that area of 18th.
-
11-02-16 15:05 #13996Banned Member

Posts: 1218Halloween Candy
Oh because it's very important here's a heads up before I get into the hookup info. Spotted a sexy white girl spinner, dark hair, around 30 yrs old near the Old Quad Baymont and because I saw 2 marked cars in the parking lot passed her by. And luckily for me that I didn't pick her up because I think she was undercover. And I think she was undercover because she talked with the uniforms and wasn't arrested, so be very careful out there. Ok rolled into HO Town last night about 8:30 pm because I was hunting for some new good pussy to fuck, and here's what went down. And I found some new good pussy while stopped because of a red traffic light at the corner of Sand Lake and the Infamous Paradise Trail. And because she had a hoodie on I only knew that she was a spinner, and she got in. And when she took off the hoodie I was very pleasantly surprised because she's a gorgeous chocolate spinner. And she looked great because she was made up with eye makeup, the whole nine yards. I asked her, " baby how old are you " , because she looked so young, and she said, " I'm 19 " . But because I wasn't convinced I said, " are you lying to me " , and she swore, " no, no I'm 19 " . We played with each other on our way to the spot because she wanted to make sure that I wasn't undercover. And during negotiations at the crime scene she insisted on 60 for fuck but I said 40 , " because that's all I got " . And she backed down and said ok to 40 because I showed her a pair of 20's. And she thoroughly examined my dick before the fuck because she wanted to see if it was good to go. And I had a very hard time because her shaved pussy was one of the tightest that I've ever fucked. And she scared the fuckin shit out of me because she yelled when I finally got in. We fucked hard in missionary and then we fucked hard doggie because she wanted it that way, and NO fuckin Party Hat!! . And when I was ready to cum I told her and she pushed me out because that was the agreement. And I shot a huge load all over her, me, and the back seat, and Jennifer said, not sure of name because we were both high, " that's disgusting " . LOL. And today I have the task of cleaning the back seat because it's got pussy juice and cum on it.
Trail Hunter Livin' The Dream.
-
11-02-16 11:05 #13995Regular Member

Posts: 5The trail
Good morning mongers, could anyone pass me the # of the famous emily AKA "kittycat" and Rachel? Are they really that good? And what would be the damage.
-
11-02-16 10:55 #13994Banned Member

Posts: 1218Lol
What the fuck is this world coming to, C5 asking for contact info!! LMAO.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
11-02-16 10:34 #13993Banned Member

Posts: 1218Rachel PAWG
Rules? ONLY 1 rule wear a party hat to the party because she wants to play safe and prevent disease. And besides the party hat rule it was 2 no rules parties because whatever move I made on her pussy, tits, and ass was green lighted by her. And except for the party hat rule Rachel was twice GFE because she gave me hugs and kisses. And as far as damage goes Rachel asked that I not tell prices because she charges different prices for different guys. And out of respect for Rachel I agreed not to tell prices because of the excellent treatment she has given me. OH and Rachel told me that some of you asked her for the TH treatment LOL. And she wants everyone to know that that can't be done because she doesn't run TH specials. LOL.
Originally Posted by KevinOrlando
[View Original Post]
Trail Hunter.
-
11-02-16 09:45 #13992Senior Member

Posts: 7357Wednesday Morning Early Paradise Trail Report
5 am cruising my favorite trail. Started at the 408 and headed south towards the 528. Lot's of talent out on Paradise Trail this morning. Nashville was even jumping off the hook. The new quadrant was the most talent I've seen in a while, lots of chick obviously looking to make that candy money. Old quadrant was on the quiet side. The area right by the strip clubs also had some action going on. The side streets off my main trail can be a gold mine boy's!
-
11-02-16 09:24 #13991Senior Member

Posts: 7357Gigi on Paradise Trail
Thanks to all you Paradise Trail mongers for sending me gigi contact info.
Much appreciated.
-
11-02-16 02:52 #13990Senior Member

Posts: 144We'll Have to Agree to Disagree
We will just have to agree to disagree on your opinions expressed above.
Originally Posted by KevinOrlando
[View Original Post]
How one goes about "putting her in her place" is where the line between "live and learn" (i.e., just don't repeat) vs. something more serious (and wrong) gets drawn. And FYI, all of these women are actual people with real lives, real stories and deserve to be treated as more than a "HOE" (as you put it). Following your logic then all of us men are a$$holes preying on these HOES but I'm sure that in reality only some (not all) of us on here are really that way.
Originally Posted by KevinOrlando
[View Original Post]
My advice to any "unsuspecting" readers on here would be to read ALL of Rachel's reviews (almost all are excellent) and to NOT let a particular unhappy customer sway you (especially when they may not be telling the full story). Anything else you may want to know is probably better reserved for private messages so feel free to hit me up if interested.
-
11-02-16 00:12 #13989Senior Member

Posts: 58Thanks. Can you verify her rules and the damage? That's what I took me by surprise. Also, I made the cardinal mistake of paying her in advance since I didn't want to go to her room; there is no one to blame for that but me.
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-16 00:09 #13988Senior Member

Posts: 58Rachel
I agree with the sides of the story. And as long as you can live with her rules, let me clarify: Can't suck a cock, don't touch her nipples, everything is covered, no doggy, and a terrible attitude, please go right ahead. Asks for BP Prices on the street and wants the payment in advance. Guys, all I am saying is, she is a HOE and if you don't put her in her place, then HOE's like her will obviously milk unsuspecting mangers. Keep your guards high and give her a chance, maybe YMMV. Good Luck.
Originally Posted by Ericmcq
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-16 23:09 #13987Regular Member

Posts: 2Leo
Astronomy shows LEO out in force tonight.
-
11-01-16 14:24 #13986Senior Member

Posts: 7357Gigi on Paradise Trail
Anyone have contact info for Gigi? I spotted her last night on Halloween Night and she was dressed to impress! Looking very sexy, unfortunately I had another girl in my car at the time and couldn't stop.












Reply With Quote




