Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16018
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    Is it really good idea to bring something to mms or mt?
    Yes, your wallet.

    -w.

  2. #16017

    Maybe it is, maybe it isn't

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    Is it really good idea to bring something to mms or mt?
    It depends. About a year ago, I was paying regular visits to a local Korean-run AMP and I made an off-handed promise to the mt that I'd bring her a present for Christmas. Next time I went that way, I stopped at a Walmart and picked up a necklace for her. It wasn't terribly expensive, my memory says five whole dollars, but when we got in the room and I pulled it out of my coat pocket, well, you'd have thought I handed her a winning lotto ticket. After that, all the visits when I saw her, she not only remembered, but made sure I enjoyed myself to the fullest.

  3. #16016
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    All of the abbreviations are on the link called abbreviations, not like there is some secret decoder ring that was passed out, and LEO has no access to. Second it doesn't matter $110, $. 1 or 1 you're still saying I paid for sex. These codes are like all the BP chicks saying. No law inforcement in their ads.
    Have never used the "codes" and never will. They can be confusing and I don't the time to bother figuring out what someone paid. To me they serve no useful purpose and yes, LE does have access to them. You do not to be a member to access the abbreviation page.

  4. #16015

    No

    No, I was being sarcastic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    Is it really good idea to bring something to mms or mt?

  5. #16014

    Candy or flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Darn it. He did not bring candy or flowers. That would have cut 20 off the tip for sure.
    Is it really good idea to bring something to mms or mt?

  6. #16013
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Out of Willowbrook. The massages I've gotten there have been great.
    I'm surprised they're back up and running so quickly. Sounds like they are more legit than they have been in the past. Are they still FS?

  7. #16012
    Darn it. He did not bring candy or flowers. That would have cut 20 off the tip for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokkin4  [View Original Post]
    I paid $60 for house fee, right away, when I just walked in. Then, at the end, I tipped $60, but she demanded more. I paid another $20, but. , again she demanded more. Since she already had had $80, I refused to pay more.

    Dude please stop the insanity. You let her play you. What she going to do? Call the cops? Tell her to F off.

  8. #16011

    Why abbrev or lingo makes some sense

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure the reason people use that notation system for money is just to feel like a cool insider, and not because anyone thinks its secret code. Its just lingo. And people like to feel like theyre pros or experts at things and using lingo does the trick.
    I don't use it much anymore when I comment or share intel under Escort report thread. Why? Because $300, $400 are easier and clear. Plus if I type more than three dollar signs, the forum will autocorrect.

    Using. 4, . 6, or $. 2 still makes some sense for discussions about lower / lowest end providers. Granted that typing out $40 or 40 dollars etc. Is not really slower than typing. 4!! But you will find more usage of such a shorthand under Street Walkers report or BP reports: "The damage is only. 3 for BBBJCIMNQNS. " I feel like it's less confusing when the price is under $200 dollar and there is only one dollar sign involved.

    Use whatever feel right and easy for you when you post. Just make sure type it out in the right way.

  9. #16010

    It's an older code, doesn't check out

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorheadBiker  [View Original Post]
    Both are not great. Green spa, Garden and maple. They're terrible. Lady will ask you "Tip? Tip? Tip? Tip? " even before they start the job. I hate when I hear that.
    Garden spa has phenomenal actual massage and table showers, dry sauna, around 70 without tip. Asked if I was over 18, I laughed. No offer for more and didn't push, frankly she was just damn good with her massage. Somewhat awkward table shower but not hot tub. Doubt more was on the menu.

    Two women I saw there were both busty petite older Asian women, if memory serves the one I saw was from Vietnam.

  10. #16009

    You paid what?

    I paid $60 for house fee, right away, when I just walked in. Then, at the end, I tipped $60, but she demanded more. I paid another $20, but. , again she demanded more. Since she already had had $80, I refused to pay more.

    Dude please stop the insanity. You let her play you. What she going to do? Call the cops? Tell her to F off.

  11. #16008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    All of the abbreviations are on the link called abbreviations, not like there is some secret decoder ring that was passed out, and LEO has no access to. Second it doesn't matter $110, $. 1 or 1 you're still saying I paid for sex. These codes are like all the BP chicks saying. No law inforcement in their ads.
    I'm pretty sure the reason people use that notation system for money is just to feel like a cool insider, and not because anyone thinks its secret code. Its just lingo. And people like to feel like theyre pros or experts at things and using lingo does the trick.

  12. #16007

    Doesn't matter

    Quote Originally Posted by PwnLife  [View Original Post]
    Probably to elude LEO? Probably along the same line of thought of not verbally saying an actual dollar amount when negotiating, but waving fingers around instead.
    All of the abbreviations are on the link called abbreviations, not like there is some secret decoder ring that was passed out, and LEO has no access to. Second it doesn't matter $110, $. 1 or 1 ˘ you're still saying I paid for sex. These codes are like all the BP chicks saying. No law inforcement in their ads.

  13. #16006
    Quote Originally Posted by XabiAlonso  [View Original Post]
    I know the owner. Its new location is in a high rise across Mortons restaurant. I did get a tour almost a year ago. They share a floor with other businesses. There is only one room. Same two therapist work there. One Ukraine who provides extras and another larger latina who use to provide play years ago. Both were average at best and not worth the visit. Its mostly for legit massage.
    Thanks for the intel. That sucks. Current location is super convenient for me.

  14. #16005
    Quote Originally Posted by LongRanger99  [View Original Post]
    Why did this site adopt a confusing payment / amount convention?

    $=100; $$=200; . 5=50; $. 5=150; $$300; $$400.
    Probably to elude LEO? Probably along the same line of thought of not verbally saying an actual dollar amount when negotiating, but waving fingers around instead.

  15. #16004

    Number / Amount Convention

    Quote Originally Posted by Emiglio  [View Original Post]
    You are using $ and then not using $ both for the house fee and tip. My guess us you mean. 6 and. 8. Am I correct? And no you did not short tip her. You were generous to an ingrate. Happened to me a few years back and I almost grabbed it right back, and she quickly apologized. Of course it was a totally different person.

    .
    Why did this site adopt a confusing payment / amount convention?

    $=100; $$=200; . 5=50; $. 5=150; $$300; $$400.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape