Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,496 to 21,510 of 35480
-
11-01-16 03:34 #13985Senior Member

Posts: 67Wow
Bro sorry to hear that and thank you for TOFTT I was literally just about to see her, saw her ad on BP and was about to dream.
Originally Posted by TrailMaestro
[View Original Post]
http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-50qv/17639181
-
11-01-16 02:16 #13984Senior Member

Posts: 144GiGi
I wasn't sure what to expect with tonight being Halloween. I didn't know if there would be a lot of LEO activity or what. But earlier this evening there was hardly any such activity and there were plenty of fine looking ladies up and down the trail. I had just got into town and haven't even checked into my room when I spotted Gigi and did a quick loop around to scoop her up. I'm very glad I did as she is every bit as good as the recent reviews have said she is. Afterwards we even grabbed a quick bite to eat and I will definitely be repeating.
Later I decided to stroll back out and I spotted my good friend Rachel looking as sexy as ever. While their looks and their rules are somewhat different, both of these ladies are a great time in their own way. Take care of them and they will take care of you. Happy Halloween!
-
11-01-16 02:07 #13983Senior Member

Posts: 144Rachel is a sweet heart!
For anybody considering Rachel please do not have any worries because of a negative review you may have read on here. Just remember there are two sides to every story and I can personally vouch for Rachel as I've known her for a while both in and outside of this Hobby and she is 100% legit and a real sweetheart. Yes she does have her own rules and limitations but as long as you respect her she'll take great care of you. Feel free to send me a private message if you have any questions.
-
10-31-16 21:59 #13982Senior Member

Posts: 7357ColeGatz
Nice to have you back!
Originally Posted by ColeGatz1
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-16 21:54 #13981Senior Member

Posts: 7357Trick or Treat Halloween Night on Paradise Trail
Paradise Trail was on the quiet side this Halloween Night in the old quadrant. Kevon was strutting her stuff near Sunoco and a couple of other regular trail chicks. I cruised from the 528 up to Holden on this Halloween Night. The new quadrant, specifically near OakRidge was full of very good talent! Saw 5 or 6 BSW nearly half naked strutting their stuff near the BK. Lots of kid's out trick or treating so on this night I decided to let the kiddies in their awesome looking costumes, mothers and fathers walking them and enjoying this beautiful night. I decided to let the kiddies take over Paradise Trail tonight, and headed home!
C5.
-
10-31-16 19:38 #13980Senior Member

Posts: 51Hitchhikers Guide to Nashville
Evening Gents. CG1 recently took a drive with Steve Nash and they decided to take a trip down a street closely named after this legend (shame he never got a ring; something him and these hitchhikers share haha). Now this was close to midnight and there are tons of potential hitch hikers in the area (though they're admittedly pretty hit or miss in this part of the galaxy). Decided on a BSW by the name of Juicy (appropriately named after her better assets). Pretty cool chick and more of a conversationalist than most HHs / SWs. Anyway, went to the spot and fell asleep. Upon waking up CG1 only remembered acronyms such as BBBJ and CFS for. 4 mario coins. Solid dream.
-CG1 out.
-
10-31-16 14:28 #13979Regular Member

Posts: 9Emily
Those anybody have Emily's digits or link to her video? I know I'm a regular member but hey you have to start somewhere.
-
10-31-16 11:27 #13978Banned Member

Posts: 1218Rachel
I've hooked up with Rachel 2 times and because of her outstanding service I've given her 2 excellent reviews that are well deserved. And personally because of her hypnotic baby blue eyes and stunning facial features I think Rachel is one of the best looking girls on The Trail.
Originally Posted by KevinOrlando
[View Original Post]
Trail Hunter.
-
10-31-16 10:35 #13977Senior Member

Posts: 7357New Girl Becky on Paradise Trail
Scooped up this WSW I had never seen before near OakRidge in the new quadrant. Short blonde hair dressed in all black around 5 am. Says name is Becky and needed a ride to the methadone clinic. Becky is cute tiny girl with blue eyes and a lot of freckles on her face. I asked for a BBBJ as I was on a mission of my own and had to hurry. Becky gave an impressive BBBJ with swallow and was happy with 15 coins. I have her digits which she says she's shares with another white girl.
Good times on Paradise Trail.
-
10-31-16 07:54 #13976Senior Member

Posts: 58Thanks for the review and advice. I'll stay away; agree too many good ones out there to waste your time and Mario coins on this one.
Originally Posted by TrailMaestro
[View Original Post]
Anyone else review similar?
-
10-31-16 00:26 #13975Senior Member

Posts: 280I don't know if you need to give her another chance but me personally, I am not giving her another chance. I tried to look for her on the trail on Friday night but could not locate her. So, I called her from her backpage ad. I just saw her on Friday night and you can check my review in the backpage reviewer thread. I saw her by a hotel in the oakridge area. Everything is covered, one position allowed, no touching the nipples, and she is raising her prices. She told me that I will have to go 80 mph for the qv the next time I will like to see her instead of the 60. The only good thing about her with me is that she was very nice and friendly. I am really not planning on repeating at that new rate. Too many talents on the trail for less.
Originally Posted by KevinOrlando
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-16 00:22 #13974Senior Member

Posts: 7357Paradise Trail Maria
Anyone talk to her lately?
-
10-31-16 00:20 #13973Senior Member

Posts: 7357Aggressive DeepThroat
Natasha will be rejoining Paradise Trail soon. Kevon will do what you request and so will heritage Nicole.
Originally Posted by Max2215
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-16 22:23 #13972Banned Member

Posts: 1218Rachel
I've hooked up with the gorgeous Rachel twice because she's given me outstanding service. And I've posted 2 excellent reviews about Rachel because in addition to giving outstanding service she was very pleasant, fun, and considerate. And I would hookup with Rachel again because she has awesome baby blue eyes and a beautiful face. And personally because of her eyes and facial features I think Rachel is one of the best looking girls on The Trail. Oh and I mustand't forget to mention those fuckin huge tits because me and Rachel had a lot of fun playing with both of them. .
Originally Posted by KevinOrlando
[View Original Post]
Trail Hunter.
-
10-30-16 21:43 #13971Senior Member

Posts: 36Be cautious!
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!











Reply With Quote





