Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,786 to 22,800 of 32165
-
11-06-16 12:37 #9380Regular Member
Palm
Visited PTT the other day. Paid $80 for an hour. Very clean place with nice table shower. Katie, a nice looking, 30 something Korean with very good english was my provider. She gave a great massage, including hot stone, hot towel and back walking. The whole experience was very relaxing. Standard NOVA with roaming. One strange, albeit enjoyable event did take place. After the flip, and during the "most enjoyable" part of the massage, another provider entered the room to discuss another client's credit card transaction. At first, I was a bit concerned, however, while my provider was looking over the I'd and CC, the other provider took over for her to keep me happy. I enjoyed both girls attention for a few minutes before the 2nd one left. All in all. A first class experience and I will repeat. I left. 6 tip based on a what was the best massage I'd received in an AMP.
-
11-06-16 11:35 #9379Regular Member
Palm
Visited PTT the other day. Paid $80 for an hour. Very clean place with nice table shower. Katie, a nice looking, 30 something Korean with very good english was my provider. She gave a great massage, including hot stone, hot towel and back walking. The whole experience was very relaxing. Standard NOVA with roaming. One strange, albeit enjoyable event did take place. After the flip, and during the "most enjoyable" part of the massage, another provider entered the room to discuss another client's credit card transaction. At first, I was a bit concerned, however, while my provider was looking over the I'd and CC, the other provider took over for her to keep me happy. I enjoyed both girls attention for a few minutes before the 2nd one left. All in all. A first class experience and I will repeat. I left. 6 tip based on a what was the best massage I'd received in an AMP.
-
11-06-16 08:41 #9378Senior Member

Posts: 1482Thanks for the NURU advice
Saw Elena. Very much as advertised. I had a great time. Limited menu. I would repeat twice weekly when I'm in the area if the menu opened up a bit. Has anyone seen Catherine? Her website is similar to Elena's. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-16 17:52 #9377Shill for CC Wellness Center. Ignore everything I say.

Posts: 200Franconia Wellness in Alexandria
Went to Franconia Wellness in Alexandria. Outstanding, simply OUTSTANDING Massage and a very nice Korean Therapist. Absolutely wonderful as usual. Well, really it was better than that. Don't think I have ever had better. I will be going back again in the near future.
-
11-04-16 13:43 #9376Senior Member

Posts: 133Polina
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/eu...-pics/23435539
I started day dreaming of visiting something other than an AMP and found myself in a deep slumber thinking about Polina.
In this dream, I found myself in Arlington at a discreet incall but not very accommodating for visitors. To get the final details on the location took 2-3 calls and / or text.
When she opened the door, I realized she is not the girl in the photo. She's still attractive a 7 in her natural state and probably an 8 if she presented herself to impress. She wore a long black casual dress and led us to the room. Inside, very clean massage table and a divider with a bed.
I opted for a hhr stay and donated $. She left as I got comfortable and returned with soft music playing in the background. There wasn't much conversation, in fact, it was very professional as if I was at a Massage Envy.
The massage was not very good, comparable to if your gf gave you one. After 20 minutes came the flip. She went right to the finish. I roamed and roamed and when to go under the dress and received the "Dikembe Mutumbo finger wave".
I reminded her what was represented in her ad but she said nude is an. 6 more. I then stated not nude, just you as presented in your ad and photos. She wouldn't budge. She allowed me to roam over clothing which I did until the explosive finish.
She never looked at me during this just stayed focused and really made sure I had nothing left. She cleaned me then gave me a towel to finish the rest and excused herself.
The atmosphere was quiet, pleasant and professional. The performance was dull. I won't repeat and don't recommend but YMMV. End the end I was out $ which seems typical for a hhr at an AMP w / NoVa standard so whatever.
As always, I'm available for PM and all ears if you have recommendations or advice.
Take Care.
-
11-03-16 16:52 #9375

Posts: 906What have you got to trade for that info, amigo? .
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-16 15:28 #9374Senior Member

Posts: 456Halia
Can anyone confirm what's on Hailia, s menu.
Originally Posted by Daty2887
[View Original Post]
You can pm me with details.
-
11-03-16 04:09 #9373

Posts: 906Another suggestion
Start perusing the BP ads for Northern Virginia (part of the overall District of Columbia region). You should be able to find a number of providers nearby, as well as a number who advertise proximity to a Metro station. Once you identify possible candidates, you can begin the process of narrowing down the list, based on posts on this forum and on your own independent research. Have fun and good luck.
Originally Posted by RubLover803
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-16 20:35 #9372Senior Member

Posts: 1482Metro
You may want to start looking at the DC Metro subway map or download uber. Kind of tough when you're not mobile.
Originally Posted by RubLover803
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-16 15:11 #9371Senior Member

Posts: 480Alexandria
Coming into Alexandria next week for a conference and will have some down time.
Have posted and one replied with some good info before but want to ask one more time.
What I'm looking for:
A nice massage that won't break the bank.
Male or female is fine.
Wanting a sensual but actual massage with HE.
Not looking for FS.
Please PM. Staying not far from King St and won't have a car.
-
11-01-16 11:35 #9370

Posts: 127Ever since Anna left its a no go!
Originally Posted by Ernie8
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-16 09:00 #9369Regular Member

Posts: 4Halia
I just saw her last week and I saw all her ads and her tiffany's ad yesterday on BP.
Originally Posted by SexsSarved9141
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-16 08:35 #9368Regular Member

Posts: 4Halia
I just saw her last week and I saw all her ads and her tiffany's ad yesterday on BP.
Originally Posted by SexsSarved9141
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-16 12:20 #9367Senior Member

Posts: 32Therapist Vs Customer $$
I agree with JmSuttr, it is our money and we should spend the way we want to. But some times our intelligence is hijacked by hormones we make spontaneous decisions.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
Jim Rob, I am glad finally some one reviewed Coco. I was blown away by her and still looking for to second visit. She was busy last time I tried.
Couple of years back I met a nice provider in Herndon, Candy, and she was very sweet, beautiful and shy. When it came to flip, she demanded money with very little language she knew. I was unhappy but in a mood, I got up and gave to her. After the finish I did ask why she would do in the middle of the session. She said, she had a number of customers who would finish enjoying her nude body and walk out with $20 or $40 tip or some times no tip. She would not have the time to fight it at the end because another customer might be waiting. That was why a seemingly quiet girl would do demand in the middle of the session.
I am not trying to justify Coco, or Tiffany but, not all providers and customers are the same so we both need to play our tricks.
Let me tell you the trick I have been using for a while. I keep $100 in one pocket and 160 in another pocket. If I see a provider that is good looking I would pay out of the 160 pocket. Once the provider sees, Jacksons left in the pocket they are more than likely to come to your terms. You just need to show to her.
Will visit Coco again this week and let you know if my experience is any different.
Peace out.
-
10-30-16 18:54 #9366Senior Member

Posts: 1991Possible tactics for upsell and pushing for a tip
1) If, even after you tell the masseuse that you'll take good care of her, she keeps pushing for the $ up front or for you to agree to a specific amount: Get up from the table, thank her for the massage and start getting dressed. Don't argue with her or even let her draw you into a discussion. If you say anything at all it should be something simple like "I've been getting massage a long time and I know what is a fair tip. When anybody pushes me too hard it makes me unhappy and I will not visit that place anymore. " Since she usually makes nothing from the house fee she will either try to shame you into staying or else apologize and ask you to stay. IME, unless she really seems sincere (and is hot, to boot) it's better to cut your losses and move on because if you stay she may just go through the motions and you'll still feel like you wasted your money. Also, in those circumstances I don't have any problem with leaving zero tip. Yeah, maybe I got a massage but it was her crappy customer service that killed the deal and maybe getting no tip will make her think twice before pulling that kind of stunt again.
Originally Posted by Ernie8
[View Original Post]
2) Ask to talk to the MMS. Depending on the particular circumstances you can choose to use this tactic before you get up from the table, as your getting dressed or even as you're walking out the door. YMMV as the MMS may get defensive and take the girl's side. But if she has any concerns about encouraging regular clients she may offer you another girl or a future discount. If not, you haven't really lost anything, but it's worth a shot. And even if the MMS defends the girl while you're there she may still have a talk with her after you've left.
The bottom line is that it's your $ and you don't have to put up with that kind of BS treatment. It's fine to vote with your feet, walk away and let them know (in a polite way) why you're doing it.










Reply With Quote





