Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #12575

  2. #12574

    Destinee part lost count

    Been seeing magic mouth Destinee for a good number of times, especially when I just want BBBJ from her her mouth and my head are kind of compatable. But hit her up this morning and met up with her at the Telly in union city came in and grabbed that slim soft booty. Gave her. 6 for unlimited top she hike her butt in the air and reached for her snack and got to it she she how I liked it and played with my tip until she felt me pulsating in and out her mouth. She moaned trying to catch my wood back in her mouth and still tending to the tip after about 20 minutes she said she was tired and began HJ and lick the head alternating back and forth then after five minutes I started pasteing her neck and tits she made sure I stayed away from her face but she stroked out the sensitivity till I was soft I looking at her with a little disappointment of no cim or facial this time but they say she worship my wood was worth it plus I get a good quote from seeing her regularly but I just enjoy her mouth l. Still searching for a new show but right now getting off on reruns.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/magicmouth-and-more-available-popular-by-demand-new-pics/37148894

  3. #12573
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrytwins  [View Original Post]
    Have you gone and seen that chick in Woodstock?
    No I have not.

  4. #12572

    Woodstock

    Have you gone and seen that chick in Woodstock?

    Quote Originally Posted by Psswrd212  [View Original Post]
    I'm into BBW. She looks yummy. Anyone seen her before??

    http://nwga.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ctive/42870455

  5. #12571

    Au Naturala women

    Do anybody know of any Hairy women. I have a Pubic Hair Fetish. Post their link, please.

  6. #12570
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocknballs  [View Original Post]
    What were her rates?
    Hour 1 bill.

  7. #12569
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    When I saw her she used to go by, Fakeisha. Now, she goes by Ashley. She looks exactly like her pics and videos. I don't why she flaked on you. Just keep going back again until she finally answers when you get there. She looks exactly like what you see in the pics and videos.
    Was she good?

  8. #12568

    Ebony

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...9761/3/1579871

    This chic just gave me a lame ass session earlier today. This past Friday I saw this chic's ad posted up on the page. Her ad said that she was bite-sized, so I asked her via text how bite sized are you. I'm thinking this chic is under 5 foot but when she gave me her measurements of 5'2 146 lbs, I was a bit confused. That didn't sound very bite-sized to me. Seemed more bigun-sized than anything. Oh well. She went on tell me that she was also a dominatrix as well, so I figured she probably has alot of sass and energy in her. I was going to check her out that Friday, but never had the time.

    This Sunday, when I woke up early with a hard dick, I went searching on backpage for some relief. I saw this chic's ad again and this time she done lowered her rate. She was advertising for $60 for the QV on Friday, but by Sunday she'd already went down to $40 QV. LOL. That got damned economy. It still haven't improved yet. Good for me, bad for her. Hehe. Her ad said $40 before noon and I already knew that was check out time at her hotel. LOL. I told her I would be there shortly and 2 hours later I finally arrived. LOL. Will I repeat, nah. This chic's got a beautiful body but her service is lazy as fuck. Such a waste. Oh well. Non-viper's, don't ever get suckered in by a beautiful body and a cheap price. VIP'ers, read on.

    Got to this chic's nice 4 star hotel and text her that I arrived. Actually, she text me asking where I was. I told her that I was there and she told me to call her. I did just that and she immediately gave me the room number and told me not to talk the front desk. I wasn't going to, but whatever. Up the elevator I went and as I headed to her room I noticed the room service outside the room next to hers about to clean the room. I hate when these people are steering me all in the face. I hesitantly knocked on her door anyways and it was opened immediately by a chic hiding behind the door. I never like when they do that. I walked on in and noticed a short big breasted butt nekkid chic standing behind the door.

    I saw her out of the corner of my eye, but I was like damn, this chic looks stacked than a mother. I walked on in and immediately told her about the room service next door. I didn't want them knocking or barging in during mid-session. She just placed the "do not disturb" hanger on the door knob and securely closed and locked the door behind her. Now, that was much better. She then walks infront of me and I noticed she had a dissapointed look on her face once she saw me in my full glory. I guess the black wife beater t and yellow corduroy pants weren't doing it for her. Oh well. We walked towards the bed as I admired her shapely ass from the rear. The television was on too, but at a low level.

    We talked for a few seconds before I handed over the funds. It 40 bones for 15 minutes. I was tempted to give her an extra 5 bucks that I had in my pocket for a tip, but decided to wait until after the session to tip her. She placed the money away then kind of signaled for to me to get comfortable. I got comfortable all the way to my clad bikini all by myself with no help from her at all. After I was in my bikini, she got on her phone and started texting away. That's always good to see. She was texting for a good 2 minutes and paying me absolutely no mind whatsoever. I was admiring that nice ass of hers though as she laid on her stomach while texting away.

    Her body is an atlethic body but its kind of babyfat athletic. She's got some huge natural tits that she says are 34 double Dee and they're some of nicest big tits I've seen in a minute. She has some dark brown softball sized aerolas and the girls stand up firm on their own. No hang time, stretch marks or sagging anywhere. I'd rate the girls as "super nice". Her stomach was flat, with no stretch marks or any signs of childbirth and her ass, it was an athletic ass. It had some good meat on it and was tight and firm but I saw light stress fractures at the bottom corner of both sides of her ass. She still has a beautiful body though. Her body alone could make her a $80 or $100 QV chic. She has some nice firm tight big double D tits. She also has a full Bush between her legs, but it was nice and groomed though. Nice change of pace from seeing those fully shaved beavers.

    After 2 minutes of texting away, she finally put down her phone and got up to get some protection from inside of a drawer. She came back over to me, as I was seated on the bed, and handed me the condom to put on all by myself with no help from her at all. That was pretty nice of her. She then sat down at the right side of me and started bare hand jobbing me while focusing all of her attention to what was playing on the tv. Ouch!! She told me before we started that she just took a shower, that's why she was naked, but I kept getting this chewing tobacco smell as she was hand jobbing me. I didn't know where that smell was coming from as she didn't look like the type to chew tobacco. Anyways, she hand jobbed me for a good 2 minutes while even commenting on something that was playing on the tv. Ouch again!

    After 2 minutes, she looked down and said something to the effect of your hard now, and I just took that as a cue to place the condom on my half-mast johnson. She then began to give me a covered hand job this time while still focusing most of her attention to what was playing on the tv. I asked her if she that's all she was trying to do and she asked with a delightful look on her face, "That's all you want is a hand job" Wow, she seemed to cheer up while asking me that. I told her no and asked if she's going to use her mouth. She said, "I don't do that". Ok. 2 more minutes into the boring hand job, I told her that I was ready and to assume the doggie position.

    She did just that while turning her head to the side to watch whatever was playing on the television. Triple ouch! I entered her anyways and gots ta stroking. I was only a little bit above half mast by the way. I gots ta stroking and I didn't feel any heat, warmth or grip but she was definitely lubricated and had some medium friction on her walls. I felt something there. I stroked away as she only lightly gasped upon entry, but didn't make any sounds afterwards. I pounded as she kept her eyes on the tv. Ehh. 4 minutes into my pound game, I felt the pressure building up in my loins and blew a medium load in the cover. I kept stroking for 2 minutes more, then told her I blew my load and she can continue to watch what ever is playing on the tube.

    I got up from behind her and she told me I could clean up in the bathroom. I did just that with no help from her what so ever. After disposing of the cover in the trash can and cleaning myself up with toilet paper, LOL, I came back out the bathroom to meet her standing by the bed and texting away on her phone. That's always nice to see. I placed my scrubs back on and headed for the door as she was still texting away and paying me no mind what so ever. Quadruple oouch!! I told her I was leaving as I was damn near at the door and she finally came over to escort me out. I unlocked the door and she wished me a safe ride home. I did the same, to myself and left never to return again. Such a shame.

    This chic's got a beautiful body but she was so detached during the session. I don't know if she just didn't like the way I looked or she just wasn't too thrilled about working for 40 bones, but whatever. And to think, I was about to give her a 5 dollar tip before the session. Good thing I didn't. Maybe, she would do more for her original price of $60 qv. Who knows, but I'm of the belief that if a chic will do anything she will do it for whatever money you give her. I saw absolutely no signs of life in this chic. Such a waste of a beautiful body. Her face is about a 6-7 but her body is a 8-9. Also, she's not 21 years old as stated in her her. She looks more like 25-26 years old if you ask me. I'll give her an "8" in looks and a "4" in service anyways. So long fools.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ivory1.jpg‎   ivory4.jpg‎   ivory3.jpg‎  

  9. #12567
    Quote Originally Posted by MesKill2015  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this girl! Extremely hysteric girl with bad temper, and and F words and a knife! A few minutes after donation, she pulls out a knife from a bag and start threatening. She has two black handlers waiting outside and they follow after the robbery. Not the girl in the photos. Look similar but much smaller and skinnier. Her handlers are walking around the hotel parking lot. Something wrong with her breast implants and they look strange and probably surgery was done wrong. Worst experience ever.

    Avoid like the plague! Let your friends know!

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...8944/1/1576800

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...atina/42882732
    Huh, good info, as I had vetted this girl and had her on my "to do" list.

    If she's not the girl in the photos, then she has a fake FB page (I reviewed all her social media when I vetted her), which adds a whole new (and not unexpected) wrinkle to the monger game: outfits setting up complex, searchable backgrounds to lure guys in who do their homework.

    Any additional details you can PM me (like location) would be appreciated! Need to look into this.

    O.

  10. #12566

    GOlden

    Quote Originally Posted by Muscato  [View Original Post]
    Seen her many times. She's super sexy in person and matcch pics. Maybe better. And sensual. She's great actually.

  11. #12565

    BP ad link still works

    Quote Originally Posted by TheParrot  [View Original Post]
    More info please, her ad is down of course. What does she look like? What area is she in? Race? Age? Name?

    Please attach a pic if you got one. Help everyone avoid these scamming birds.
    I clicked on the BP ad and it worked for me, she looks really good, but based on the report I won't forget the face and I can say I definitely won't be partaking.

  12. #12564
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPhantom  [View Original Post]
    Golden is legit. Pretty girl, nice bubble butt and pretty good size D cups I think. She's high mileage as you can expect because of her looks and low price range. I've always had a good time with her, but then again I usually do 15 or half hr sessions; anything more is a waste of funds. She's a good pump and dump. I usually hit her up when I'm on that side of town. She's reliable, and will probably take a couple of visits before she really warms up to you. Everything covered.
    Thanks! I will check her out and report back.

  13. #12563

    More info please

    Quote Originally Posted by MesKill2015  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this girl! Extremely hysteric girl with bad temper, and and F words and a knife! A few minutes after donation, she pulls out a knife from a bag and start threatening. She has two black handlers waiting outside and they follow after the robbery. Not the girl in the photos. Look similar but much smaller and skinnier. Her handlers are walking around the hotel parking lot. Something wrong with her breast implants and they look strange and probably surgery was done wrong. Worst experience ever.

    Avoid like the plague! Let your friends know!

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...8944/1/1576800

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...atina/42882732
    More info please, her ad is down of course. What does she look like? What area is she in? Race? Age? Name?

    Please attach a pic if you got one. Help everyone avoid these scamming birds.

  14. #12562

    Back as a monger again

    Well haven't dream for awhile. Decide to look on CL & BP. Things sure have changed. Lots of ridiculous pricing and all my UTRs are gone. Sigh. LOL.

  15. #12561

    Any intel

    Anyone seen this one. She looks smashable http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...t-emely-soft-δ949;dυcтivε-playmate-incall-or-outcall /42918685.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape