Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13970
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    November Top 3 Chicks on Paradise Trail

    It's that time again! My personal all star line up for my dick! What I consider the best of the best on South Paradise Trail!!

    1) Emily aka KittyKat.

    My personal favorite chick to fuck and have sucking my dick. Young with a still tight clean pussy. Emily is the best cock and ball sucker on Paradise Trail and will swallow your entire load without you even having to ask. Emily's blowjob video has nearly 10,000 views on pornhub. I'm happy to call her my ATF!

    2) Lexi.

    Lexi is a young sexy young white bombshell of a chick! A super tight pussy and a all around beautiful sexy body! Lexi has had some very good reviews on this great forum the past month and she is a good trustworthy person to dream with. Lexi also has a sexy video out there and her body on video looks very very sexy! I enjoyed making that video with her and look forward to many many more dreams with Lexi.

    3) Shelley.

    Shelley has always been one of my all time favorites! Shelley is a very sweet sexy chick with a massive set of gorgeous tits!! Shelley gives a very good slow ball's deep blowjob! The tits on Shelley are a sight to see. Shelley recently sent me a set of brand new sexy pics.

    BONUS chick!!

    While not ready for my top 3 list yet. Rachel is slowly heading that way! Rachel is about her money and gives excellent head. Even with a condom on! Lmao! Rachel's HUGE gorgeous tits and her big round ass and beautiful big blue eyes got her this honorable mention.

  2. #13969

    Thnkz

    Thankz for the heads up'.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMaestro  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday night, I was in the new Q and saw this BSW with one of the biggest ass I have ever seen on the trail. Make the you and went for the scoop. She told me that her name is Erica and she has a room close. Since it was a hotel that I am very familiar with, I decided to check that big ass out. Initially, she was very friendly that I was expecting a good time. She mentioned that I will have to go 45 mph for the qv. Here we went to the room and things have to start. This is where everything went downhill. She refused to take her top off, CBJ, one position allowed (which is K9), and I cannot even rest my head on the room pillow. It was a very frustrating mission that I just had to limit my losses. I just grabbed that big ass K9 style and hit that as hard as I can until I released. Phone started ringing after a while and here comes the rush. It was a lackluster experience that I will not repeat or recommend. I find later a link for her ad. You may want to stay away of this one for sure.

    http://www.bitchesofbackpage.com/629-202-9316

  3. #13968
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    After a fantastic dream early this morning with Rachel I decided to go grab breakfast and then again hit up Paradise to find more pussy. Spotted several prospective chicks from the 528 on up thru the 408, Most were just waking up and heading out to get their candy money. I saw a huge mega tit BSW near Kaley but when I circled back around she was getting into another mongers ride. I was in the mood for some big fucking tits in my face and after thinking about calling up my girl Shelley, I thought about Rachel and I thought about those HUGE tits and I said fuck it, and decided to call her up again for the second time in one day. I was back in her safe, clean in call within 20 minutes. There is zero sign of management and zero sign of any candy use. Rachel has changed into a sexy all red Victoria secret out with her tits just popping out all over the place!! My dick was immediately rock hard! I used some baby oil to get those tits ready for my dick and I was in fucking heaven!! I sucked and fucked those tits for nearly an hour! Zero complaints or rushing from Rachel, she actually told me NOT to rush! Slide my dick between those massive TWINS and she held them up for me and I fucked the daylights out of her rigs! I came hard in between those tits! Rachel then got up and grabbed me some baby wipes along with a bottle of water and I was on my way.

    My dick is done for the day thanks to Rachel!

    Very reasonable prices!

    Go see this chick!
    That's a really good review; must have been my bad luck! Anyway seems like she lets you suck on those nipples; surprising! Assuming all covered as usual. Can't wait for the day where she becomes a Benjamin Hoe!

    I will giver her another shot and report back if she changed her attitude.

    BTW, she should give you a cut for the free promo. LOL! Keep on dreaming! Still waiting for others to pipe in their luck or bad luck with this one. As always, proceed with CAUTION and verify her RULES and ALWAYS PAY after (otherwise walk away); you can thank me later!

    Be Safe.

    Kev.

  4. #13967

    Aggressive DT

    Hey guys I wanted to see if anyone knew of any girl or girls. That allowed aggressive DT. The only one I've ever come across was Natasha who use to hang out by Wendy's. But she has been MIA for a while now. Have read the thread and really haven't found anything unless I'm missing something. Thanks for the help.

  5. #13966
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Rachel Repeat Late Sunday Afternoon.

    After a fantastic dream early this morning with Rachel I decided to go grab breakfast and then again hit up Paradise to find more pussy. Spotted several prospective chicks from the 528 on up thru the 408, Most were just waking up and heading out to get their candy money. I saw a huge mega tit BSW near Kaley but when I circled back around she was getting into another mongers ride. I was in the mood for some big fucking tits in my face and after thinking about calling up my girl Shelley, I thought about Rachel and I thought about those HUGE tits and I said fuck it, and decided to call her up again for the second time in one day. I was back in her safe, clean in call within 20 minutes. There is zero sign of management and zero sign of any candy use. Rachel has changed into a sexy all red Victoria secret out with her tits just popping out all over the place!! My dick was immediately rock hard! I used some baby oil to get those tits ready for my dick and I was in fucking heaven!! I sucked and fucked those tits for nearly an hour! Zero complaints or rushing from Rachel, she actually told me NOT to rush! Slide my dick between those massive TWINS and she held them up for me and I fucked the daylights out of her rigs! I came hard in between those tits! Rachel then got up and grabbed me some baby wipes along with a bottle of water and I was on my way.

    My dick is done for the day thanks to Rachel!

    Very reasonable prices!

    Go see this chick!

  6. #13965
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Spotted my friend Rachel this morning in the new quadrant near OakRidge. Rachel was wearing some very short tight shorts and a top that has her monster tits popping out all over! I had to stop to pick this sexy chick up! Rachel had a room nearby so we headed to her room. Rachel is a beautiful chick! I'm broad daylight I got a really good look at her, she's absolutely gorgeous! Huge big blue eyes and sexy lips! I got a excellent CBJ and CFS and I came far to quick! Her conversation is super cool as well. Rachel is slowly becoming my next AFT! All time favorite!! You guys on here know that I know all the Paradise Trail chicks, Rachel is slowly becoming number one! Highly recommended!! Go see this chick today!
    What was the damage? Does she bend her rules for you (see my review on the nipples); obviously all she does is covered? Management around her room?

    Trail hunter- would love to get your take on her if you see her.

  7. #13964
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Beautiful Rachel on Paradise Trail

    Spotted my friend Rachel this morning in the new quadrant near OakRidge. Rachel was wearing some very short tight shorts and a top that has her monster tits popping out all over! I had to stop to pick this sexy chick up! Rachel had a room nearby so we headed to her room. Rachel is a beautiful chick! I'm broad daylight I got a really good look at her, she's absolutely gorgeous! Huge big blue eyes and sexy lips! I got a excellent CBJ and CFS and I came far to quick! Her conversation is super cool as well. Rachel is slowly becoming my next AFT! All time favorite!! You guys on here know that I know all the Paradise Trail chicks, Rachel is slowly becoming number one! Highly recommended!! Go see this chick today!

  8. #13963
    Quote Originally Posted by Dungeroos  [View Original Post]
    Been looking for her for a long time. Used to be close to 20th street for a while. Anyone seen her?

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...2&d=1456438789
    She out here in K-Town.

  9. #13962
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveDatPuss  [View Original Post]
    Dam I Love the trail haven't been on the trail for awhile so I went for a stroll. Ended up on 24th saw about 6 ladies decisions, decisions,. Ended up picking up a kool as MILF by the name of Stephanie white blonde hair. Had a dream awesome sloppy deeep BBBJ I popped she swallowed woke up and voil dream was over.

    Enjoy the dam pic. And for those who swear I photo shop just ask the Dam ladies they'll tell you. Have her number if anyone wants it.
    Yeah, I guess everyone has an oval steering wheel.

  10. #13961
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    This was my recent dream of the beautiful Rachel. Per your request Kevin, I am posting again. Not doubting your experience bro. YMMV.
    Thanks Chris.

    A Goodman once said "Dude who fuvcking cares? Rachel is a ho dude, they all are. Move on to the next chick. Don't sweat no ho. ".

    I couldn't agree more! Won't be seeing that one again. LOL!

    Be Safe.

    Kev.

  11. #13960

    New to Orlando

    Hey, I just moved to Orlando. Need to get the D wet. Where is this Paradise trail that is mentioned a lot here, and I'm curious to meet Emily. If anyone can Pm me her digits. And is there any good spots near Sanford? Help out this noob.

  12. #13959

    Amy

    Was planning on a another visit with Paris, but after recent reviews decided to explore the Paradise trail instead. Started near Colonial and drove south. I went on a side street near Miller and thought I hit a goldmine but realized it was a lady boy, then saw 2 more and continued south.

    Eventually found Amy and only got some pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20161028_153935-min.jpg‎   20161028_153932-min.jpg‎   20161028_153930-min.jpg‎   20161028_153927-min.jpg‎  

  13. #13958

    Rayna

    Saw Rayna walking in the tens of paradise trail and went for the pick up. She is now a BBW but very nice person. Took her to the stomp grinder and hit her asshole very well. What I liked about her is that I never used lube to get in her ass. That just makes me extra horny. Finished by releasing my load in her mouth. Always a good time with Rayna and paradise trail.

  14. #13957

    Erica

    Yesterday night, I was in the new Q and saw this BSW with one of the biggest ass I have ever seen on the trail. Make the you and went for the scoop. She told me that her name is Erica and she has a room close. Since it was a hotel that I am very familiar with, I decided to check that big ass out. Initially, she was very friendly that I was expecting a good time. She mentioned that I will have to go 45 mph for the qv. Here we went to the room and things have to start. This is where everything went downhill. She refused to take her top off, CBJ, one position allowed (which is K9), and I cannot even rest my head on the room pillow. It was a very frustrating mission that I just had to limit my losses. I just grabbed that big ass K9 style and hit that as hard as I can until I released. Phone started ringing after a while and here comes the rush. It was a lackluster experience that I will not repeat or recommend. I find later a link for her ad. You may want to stay away of this one for sure.

    http://www.bitchesofbackpage.com/629-202-9316
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails erica.jpg‎  

  15. #13956

    Liz

    Thought I'd check the trail to see if my girl Maria was back yet. Trail was dead. I spotted a new WSW yoga pants shorti shirt,20-25,110 cute. Smelled like an ashtry, wanted 30 biscuits for CBJ. Talked her down to 20 "this time". Very lackluster and rushed. Too bad. If she cleaned up a little and worked on her attitude she'd be a repeat. Maybe she was having a bad day? O. B. T. And Oakridge.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape