Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,226 to 30,240 of 61398
-
10-28-16 18:02 #31173Senior Member

Posts: 475Stephanie
Her vagina was tight, that's the only good thing I can say. Needs to shave, it felt like I was with sasquatch.
.
Originally Posted by Kings
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-16 17:57 #31172Senior Member

Posts: 475Ranee
I saw her this week. I picked her up on Washington by the uhaul. Service was excellent, especially the greek.
.
Originally Posted by BKMason
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-16 13:05 #31171Senior Member

Posts: 502LOL that's a dope fiend bop Bro.
Originally Posted by EasyLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-16 11:37 #31170Senior Member

Posts: 1370Arab Kandi
Last evening I was crushing thru the circle and spotted "Arab Kandi". At first I wasn't sure it was her because she is much thinner than the photo that was posted here but she got in and introduced herself as Arianna, then it hit me. She seemed to be "high as a kite" but she could hold a conversation and I asked was she ok and she respond yes. Things started to go downhill when she adjusted the passager seat without asking; I'm very particular about how people respect my surroundings. Anyway on our way to my spot, we where delayed by a train and she became very irritable over the wait. I asked her if she could be a "*****" and she said "yes", but I continued to the spot and when we got there I was going to instruct her how to move my seat and she made a sarcastic remark which made me uninterested so I gave her. 1 and took her back without testing the goods.
-
10-27-16 18:53 #31169Senior Member

Posts: 2344Yeah I know
But, she's known to us as the ever lovable mixed race west side SW 🤔.
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-king/15199363
-
10-27-16 11:35 #31168Senior Member

Posts: 270Natalie
Now that you mention it, I sure did! LOL.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-16 11:34 #31167Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 22Summer
Did she have a working phone.
Originally Posted by Shithead06
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-16 09:41 #31166Senior Member

Posts: 1322You know you put it on them when they walk away with a bit of a limp to them. Didja see a hitch in her giddy up as she hobbled away?
Originally Posted by EasyLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-16 08:42 #31165Senior Member

Posts: 155Haha
That last picture at the bottom on the right has me in stitches. LOLOLOL.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-16 06:43 #31164Senior Member

Posts: 694Nikki
Met up with her yesterday first time in a while she has cleaned up her act some like I said in a earier post freshly showered, hair looked good has put some weight back on gave a fantastic long BJ because as always I take a long time to cum with no complaints at all says she is so glad to have a roof over her head and not be sleeping in the woods anymore.
-
10-27-16 03:15 #31163Senior Member

Posts: 381Summer's Back
Was out the other day and ran into Summer, she is looking pretty good from her vacation. She said she is living back in VA with her father and stepmother, and only comes up here when she needs money. For $50 I got the old friends treatment to anything I wanted including pictures and video. Anal was included. I wouldn't recommend her any longer though. The whole don't play with my nipples, only sucked on the head blowjob and the whole are you almost done questions made it a waste of my time. She did mention that she had been in a really bad accident, and had the scars to prove it, for me it was, very unattractive once the clothes came off. Even though her and I used to have a lot of fun, she will be on my do not pick up list from here on out. Watch your six.
Originally Posted by KongQueror
[View Original Post]
Shitty.
-
10-27-16 00:13 #31162Senior Member

Posts: 978Heaven
Several of those pictures are definatley old pre decline times, no tats on her face. It always amuses me when they go from 20-40 dollar dates on the street to escort pricing. What do they say timing, timing, timing is everything. The same girls you meet on the way down are the same girls you meet on the way up so treat them good even when they are down, don't kick them when they are down and out.
Originally Posted by OHI812
[View Original Post]
Be Safe Be Careful.
-
10-26-16 21:44 #31161Senior Member

Posts: 138Heaven has left town
Heaven has been posting on BP in Maine! Her vacation time really helped her looks.
http://maine.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...6-0263/4979994
-
10-26-16 18:11 #31160Senior Member

Posts: 252Not that new, I found her about a 6 weeks ago. First, these pictures don't do her justice. She has a firm 19 yrs old body. But she likes to talk like a 19 year old too. Service was only a little above average. Watch your stuff around her, she told me she make her other money with other people credit cards.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-16 17:58 #31159Senior Member

Posts: 270Loop was pretty dead today.
Drove around for almost two hours this afternoon without seeing anything but spied Natalie hoofing it down Wilkens near the car lot so I scooped her and headed off to Pierre's. I love her little tits with the cute nipples so I spent some time sucking on them before rolling over between her thighs and jamming my man meat into her tight little 'giner. Got her good and wet pounding it mish for a bit and then filled her up. Cleaned up and dropped her off at Peyson and Lombard, probably to get her medicine.











Reply With Quote






