Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 503 of 959 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 553 603 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6844

    Twin Peaks / Meet Up

    Hello my fellow Mongers. Is this going to be the thread starter location for all future Twin Peaks / Meet Up discussions?

    Question? Why was Twin Peaks in Wheeling picked as the Meet Up location? Alot of Mongers live in the Chicago area. Wouldn't it make more sense to pick a location that is closer to more Mongers?

    Strange, we pick the thread starter section to be 'Street Walkers' but I don't think there is much Street Walking action in the Wheeling and / or surrounding area.

  2. #6843

    Re: Went for a drive Friday

    Quote Originally Posted by Fdottt  [View Original Post]
    Eh what's done is done but you didn't have to kick her out, you could have just said you had a preferred spot to go to.
    Maybe what you did was wright or maybe it was wrong.

    Sometimes you just have to go with your intuition / feelings wright or wrong. If something does not feel wright then sometimes it is best to just get out of the situation. If kicking her out of the car got you out of the situation then Oh Well.

  3. #6842
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyRon  [View Original Post]
    LOL I was mulling over the same question, where does these falks go.

    Was thinking may be some forest preserve or some deserted parking lot.

    Senior input would be appreciated.
    This is where neighborhood familiarity kicks in, I have some safe spots around 4 seven cic area that I can go and do my thing without getting bothered. I'm can't share because I don't need people flooding it and causing civilians to raise suspicion. But I can share this nugget about 5th since I don't frequent as often, heading north on cicero on the west side of that area is a road that leads to freight lot, you can pretty much chill behind a trailer and be good to go. I don't know the street name, all I know is that there's a one way street westbound off of cicero that leads to that spot, this was all by memory so I never paid attention to the street name.

  4. #6841
    What does it matter what he said. She probably forgot about it and soon as she got out of the car.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fdottt  [View Original Post]
    Eh what's done is done but you didn't have to kick her out, you could have just said you had a preferred spot to go to.

  5. #6840

    Tips for first timer?

    Hey guys,

    Thinking about picking up a streetwalker, but this will be my first time so I'm not too sure what the procedure is. Can someone help me out and give some advice on what to do, where to go to find good ones, what some of the best places are, how to avoid LE, and where to go after you pick them up, etc. ?

    Thanks!

  6. #6839

    How much did you read?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCode  [View Original Post]
    I drove to cicero and 47 looking for some talent. It was dead with a lot of activity from our uncle. I picked up a good looking aa chick. She asked me to make a rigth rigth away and per the advise here I told her no, then she said "what do you want to do babe" do you want to have sex? By then I could tell she was up to something. I told here, I am just giving you a ride you fucking hoe and now get the fuck out of my car. I went home! Not sure if she was LEO or not but thanks to the guideness here, I was able to manage my way out.

    Be safe ya'll.

    TheCode.
    If you did read anything, you would know.

    LEO can't get in your car, so she was not a cop.

  7. #6838

    Where do you guys park?

    LOL I was mulling over the same question, where does these falks go.

    Was thinking may be some forest preserve or some deserted parking lot.

    Senior input would be appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongRanger99  [View Original Post]
    47th & Cicero is a nice area. When you guys pick up a street walker, where do you go? Chicago uncle LEO patrols the area heavily and the close by suburban uncle LEO patrols even heavier. Getting a BJ or F. S. In the car on the street provides little cover. Going in the alley raises suspicion as uncle LEO figures something is going on when two people are in a car in the alley. The more you hook up on the street or in the alley, the greater your chances of getting caught increases.

    Where do you guys go or do? Is there a recommended motel or hotel?

  8. #6837
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCode  [View Original Post]
    I drove to cicero and 47 looking for some talent. It was dead with a lot of activity from our uncle. I picked up a good looking aa chick. She asked me to make a rigth rigth away and per the advise here I told her no, then she said "what do you want to do babe" do you want to have sex? By then I could tell she was up to something. I told here, I am just giving you a ride you fucking hoe and now get the fuck out of my car. I went home! Not sure if she was LEO or not but thanks to the guideness here, I was able to manage my way out.

    Be safe ya'll.

    TheCode.
    Eh what's done is done but you didn't have to kick her out, you could have just said you had a preferred spot to go to.

  9. #6836

    My bad sorry dudes

    Princess was at Kostner and 5th.

  10. #6835

    More info

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorcycleGuy  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a hot fucking blonde that I've never seen before. Had to be 5'10 easy. She was wearing all black with stilettos and legs that couldn't stop. Did the standard LE check and found a spot. She wanted 50 for head I tried for 30 and agreed on 40. Started with a BJ that was pretty lame. After about 2 minutes of this I pushed her hand off my pole grabbed a handful of hair and pushed her head down and fucked her mouth she didn't even care. Could feel myself about to pop shoved my cock deeper into her throats and unloaded she don't even blink or come up till I was drained. Can't wait to see her again. Got digits and will trade for a MILF that sucks a mean one.
    Anymore details on where she was at?

  11. #6834

    Sara

    Had some free time over weekend for a quick tour. North and Pulaski area was kinda dead. At that moment at least. Spotted this WSW. Tall and skinny. Long blonde hair. She looked like late 30's. Sara got in. Found a spot. Told her I was interested in her oral skills. She got to work. Nothing spectacular. Simple and slow. She stayed there till deed was done. Not bad. Might try other services next time. 30 for BBBJCIM. She said she lives on madison and cicero area. Got number for trade.

  12. #6833

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Mannheim  [View Original Post]
    Lmao, sounds like you kicked a nice piece of ass out of your car. LEO isn't riding in anyone's car.
    Well, too many questions.

    1. She didn't even get inside my car and she asked me if I want a date? I told her get in and then we will talk!

    2. She asked me to make a rigth turn to go to her spot.

    3. She says stuff like sex, money for sex.

    4. Shit there is no 4, and I told her to gtfo! LOL.

    Be safe guys.

    TheCode.

  13. #6832

    Princess

    Picked up a hot fucking blonde that I've never seen before. Had to be 5'10 easy. She was wearing all black with stilettos and legs that couldn't stop. Did the standard LE check and found a spot. She wanted 50 for head I tried for 30 and agreed on 40. Started with a BJ that was pretty lame. After about 2 minutes of this I pushed her hand off my pole grabbed a handful of hair and pushed her head down and fucked her mouth she didn't even care. Could feel myself about to pop shoved my cock deeper into her throats and unloaded she don't even blink or come up till I was drained. Can't wait to see her again. Got digits and will trade for a MILF that sucks a mean one.

  14. #6831
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCode  [View Original Post]
    I drove to cicero and 47 looking for some talent. It was dead with a lot of activity from our uncle. I picked up a good looking aa chick. She asked me to make a rigth rigth away and per the advise here I told her no, then she said "what do you want to do babe" do you want to have sex? By then I could tell she was up to something. I told here, I am just giving you a ride you fucking hoe and now get the fuck out of my car. I went home! Not sure if she was LEO or not but thanks to the guideness here, I was able to manage my way out.

    Be safe ya'll.

    TheCode.
    Lmao, sounds like you kicked a nice piece of ass out of your car. LEO isn't riding in anyone's car.

  15. #6830

    Street Walker Encounter And Surroundings

    47th & Cicero is a nice area. When you guys pick up a street walker, where do you go? Chicago uncle LEO patrols the area heavily and the close by suburban uncle LEO patrols even heavier. Getting a BJ or F. S. In the car on the street provides little cover. Going in the alley raises suspicion as uncle LEO figures something is going on when two people are in a car in the alley. The more you hook up on the street or in the alley, the greater your chances of getting caught increases.

    Where do you guys go or do? Is there a recommended motel or hotel?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape