Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 14374
-
10-26-16 09:54 #6844Senior Member

Posts: 283Twin Peaks / Meet Up
Hello my fellow Mongers. Is this going to be the thread starter location for all future Twin Peaks / Meet Up discussions?
Question? Why was Twin Peaks in Wheeling picked as the Meet Up location? Alot of Mongers live in the Chicago area. Wouldn't it make more sense to pick a location that is closer to more Mongers?
Strange, we pick the thread starter section to be 'Street Walkers' but I don't think there is much Street Walking action in the Wheeling and / or surrounding area.
-
10-26-16 02:27 #6843Senior Member

Posts: 283Re: Went for a drive Friday
Maybe what you did was wright or maybe it was wrong.
Originally Posted by Fdottt
[View Original Post]
Sometimes you just have to go with your intuition / feelings wright or wrong. If something does not feel wright then sometimes it is best to just get out of the situation. If kicking her out of the car got you out of the situation then Oh Well.
-
10-25-16 23:28 #6842Senior Member

Posts: 88This is where neighborhood familiarity kicks in, I have some safe spots around 4 seven cic area that I can go and do my thing without getting bothered. I'm can't share because I don't need people flooding it and causing civilians to raise suspicion. But I can share this nugget about 5th since I don't frequent as often, heading north on cicero on the west side of that area is a road that leads to freight lot, you can pretty much chill behind a trailer and be good to go. I don't know the street name, all I know is that there's a one way street westbound off of cicero that leads to that spot, this was all by memory so I never paid attention to the street name.
Originally Posted by LazyRon
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-16 22:18 #6841Banned Member

Posts: 4190What does it matter what he said. She probably forgot about it and soon as she got out of the car.
Originally Posted by Fdottt
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-16 19:35 #6840Senior Member

Posts: 70Tips for first timer?
Hey guys,
Thinking about picking up a streetwalker, but this will be my first time so I'm not too sure what the procedure is. Can someone help me out and give some advice on what to do, where to go to find good ones, what some of the best places are, how to avoid LE, and where to go after you pick them up, etc. ?
Thanks!
-
10-25-16 19:16 #6839Senior Member

Posts: 377How much did you read?
If you did read anything, you would know.
Originally Posted by TheCode
[View Original Post]
LEO can't get in your car, so she was not a cop.
-
10-25-16 18:36 #6838Senior Member

Posts: 47Where do you guys park?
LOL I was mulling over the same question, where does these falks go.
Was thinking may be some forest preserve or some deserted parking lot.
Senior input would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by LongRanger99
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-16 18:30 #6837Senior Member

Posts: 532Eh what's done is done but you didn't have to kick her out, you could have just said you had a preferred spot to go to.
Originally Posted by TheCode
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-16 14:17 #6836Regular Member

Posts: 9My bad sorry dudes
Princess was at Kostner and 5th.
-
10-25-16 12:06 #6835Senior Member

Posts: 91More info
Anymore details on where she was at?
Originally Posted by MotorcycleGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-16 10:49 #6834Senior Member

Posts: 63Sara
Had some free time over weekend for a quick tour. North and Pulaski area was kinda dead. At that moment at least. Spotted this WSW. Tall and skinny. Long blonde hair. She looked like late 30's. Sara got in. Found a spot. Told her I was interested in her oral skills. She got to work. Nothing spectacular. Simple and slow. She stayed there till deed was done. Not bad. Might try other services next time. 30 for BBBJCIM. She said she lives on madison and cicero area. Got number for trade.
-
10-25-16 09:14 #6833Senior Member

Posts: 183Lol
Well, too many questions.
Originally Posted by Mannheim
[View Original Post]
1. She didn't even get inside my car and she asked me if I want a date? I told her get in and then we will talk!
2. She asked me to make a rigth turn to go to her spot.
3. She says stuff like sex, money for sex.
4. Shit there is no 4, and I told her to gtfo! LOL.
Be safe guys.
TheCode.
-
10-25-16 07:11 #6832Regular Member

Posts: 9Princess
Picked up a hot fucking blonde that I've never seen before. Had to be 5'10 easy. She was wearing all black with stilettos and legs that couldn't stop. Did the standard LE check and found a spot. She wanted 50 for head I tried for 30 and agreed on 40. Started with a BJ that was pretty lame. After about 2 minutes of this I pushed her hand off my pole grabbed a handful of hair and pushed her head down and fucked her mouth she didn't even care. Could feel myself about to pop shoved my cock deeper into her throats and unloaded she don't even blink or come up till I was drained. Can't wait to see her again. Got digits and will trade for a MILF that sucks a mean one.
-
10-25-16 05:11 #6831Senior Member

Posts: 452Lmao, sounds like you kicked a nice piece of ass out of your car. LEO isn't riding in anyone's car.
Originally Posted by TheCode
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-16 03:13 #6830Senior Member

Posts: 283Street Walker Encounter And Surroundings
47th & Cicero is a nice area. When you guys pick up a street walker, where do you go? Chicago uncle LEO patrols the area heavily and the close by suburban uncle LEO patrols even heavier. Getting a BJ or F. S. In the car on the street provides little cover. Going in the alley raises suspicion as uncle LEO figures something is going on when two people are in a car in the alley. The more you hook up on the street or in the alley, the greater your chances of getting caught increases.
Where do you guys go or do? Is there a recommended motel or hotel?











Reply With Quote




