Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,586 to 21,600 of 35480
-
10-24-16 22:07 #13895Senior Member

Posts: 7357Emily aka Baby Doll on Paradise Trail
Spent more than half of my day with the beautiful kitty kat today, always a fun time with Emily. I asked her for one of her mind blowing BBBJ and of course she swallows every last drop! Emily is the best on Paradise Trail. Somethings just will never change.
-
10-24-16 22:02 #13894Senior Member

Posts: 7357Big Tit Shelley on Paradise Trail
I was cruising Paradise Trail and bumped into my dear friend Shelley in the old quadrant at the wawa. Shelley was wearing a super tight top with her tits and nipples popping out all over the place! I immediately invited Shelley in my ride and she knew her tits were getting ready to get fucked hard!! LOL! Shelley is a sweetheart and after parking in a safe spot she pull up her top and her tits just pop out everywhere!! I was like a kid in a candy store with those big fucking tits! Excellent slow BBBJ and titty fuck to finish!! Shelley is always looking for new friends. PM for her digits.
-
10-24-16 21:28 #13893Senior Member

Posts: 7357Orlando's Paradise Trail
Continues to be the best of the best in young hot and sexy workings chicas! Paradise Trail today was full of talent from the 408 all the way past the 528. So many sexy girls out today that I lost count. So many chicks and unfortunately I have only one dick. LOL! Paradise Trail is pussy heaven and were so lucky to have so many sexy chicks at our disposal.
Good times on Paradise Trail!
-
10-24-16 20:56 #13892Senior Member

Posts: 489Jess at 7/11 by 528 just after Midnight
Picked up a young sexy WSW just after midnight. She said her name is Jess. We traveled to a secluded location and I started my dream. Jess gives a good BBBJCIM for 30 roses. She never gave up and kept going until the job was done. She does have some rules where you can not touch, but I still do recommend her.
-
10-24-16 14:15 #13891Banned Member

Posts: 1218Rachel PAWG
Yeah she lost weight because of all the fuckin she's been doing! LOL.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
10-24-16 12:14 #13890Senior Member

Posts: 489Jess was good
I had a dream with Jess. Picked up a young sexy WSW by the 7/11 near 528 and took her to a secluded spot. We were there for a while talking and enjoying my dream of BBBJCIM. She was very patient in making sure I was enjoying it. She did have some minor rules where not to touch but overall it was good. Damage was very reasonable at 30 roses.
-
10-23-16 15:48 #13889Senior Member

Posts: 7357Lexi
💎Lexi 💕 Sexy, cute, & fun!! 💋128139; $40 EARLY BIRD SPECIAL car 👑128081; - Orlando escorts - backpage.com http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...l-car/17570811.
One of our favorite girls Lexi is now doing car dates as well on Paradise Trail. I dreamed with her over the weekend and she was cool enough to let me do a video of our fuck session. Excellent session as always and FYI, we both played safe while doing the fuck video. I had a lot of fun. VIP Senior Members are more than welcome to link.
-
10-23-16 14:28 #13888Banned Member

Posts: 1218The Saint
http://backpage.com.orlando.listcraw...30/bella/saint
Originally Posted by StayUp333
[View Original Post]
Trail Hunter.
-
10-23-16 14:22 #13887Banned Member

Posts: 1218Lol
" I'm tired of hearing from all my girls, "where is trailhunter" . Yeah and I'll bet they say that because they miss my donations. LOL.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
10-23-16 12:16 #13886Senior Member

Posts: 7357Update on Emily BJ Video.
Emily has finally given me the ok to share her BJ Video with VIP Senior Members only boy's! Link has already been sent to a handful of you guy's. Emily is a master head specialist and swallows every last drop!! This video was so fun making and putting together! Life is good!
Thanks Emily!!
-
10-23-16 12:12 #13885Senior Member

Posts: 7357Rachel on Paradise Trail
Saturday night was a good for C5 out on Paradise Trail. Spotted my sexy friend Rachel in the old quadrant near 7 eleven. Rachel has lost a lot of weight lately and is really looking good. I scooped her up and took her to one of my many secret spots. Rachel was dressed in a all black sexy outfit with her HUGE tits popping out all over the place! I had to have those amazing tits! I got a bomb ass tit fuck from this sexy chick in my car! Those tits swallowed my dick up completely! I nutted in between them within 5 minutes! Rachel looked and smelled great. Of of the coolest chicks out their on Paradise Trail.
I'm trying to convince Rachel to do a BJ video with me. LOL!! Don't know if she will do it but it was worth a try asking! Rachel gives excellent head!
-
10-23-16 04:37 #13884Senior Member

Posts: 7357Thanks Swags
Much appreciated sweetie.
Originally Posted by PurrFecttSwags
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-16 04:27 #13883Senior Member

Posts: 7357Variety Is the Spice of Life!
Bro your stripper girlfriend is absolutely correct! It's about time you got your ass back here to Orlando! I'm tired of hearing from all my girls, "where is trailhunter".
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
LOL.
-
10-23-16 03:06 #13882Senior Member

Posts: 93I had a SW try to tell me that she was a cop back when I lived in Chicago she got in my car (not a cop move) and let me take her to a spot (Definatly not a cop move) we talked price I got Junior out and next thing she says is that she is a cop and I am under arrest! (I told her yeah ok lets roll play now suck my dick) She took out her phone and pretended it was a Walkie Talkie and called for backup I was laughing my ass off she already had my $25 so I told her to GTFO of my truck. She said if I give her $300 she won't arrest me I said ***** if you were a cop I would already be in the backseat of a squad car. She would not get out. So I started up my truck and told her I am going to take her to my friends house and remove her! I got about a block when I stopped at the stop sign she jumped out. I wonder if she ever got anyone to give her the $300? I have a ccw now but I am not sure if I would carry when I am mongering I keep a couple cans of pepper spray velcroed to the back of my passenger seat for situations like that. I have not been on the SW scene for a little bit because I moved to the middle of no where and there is no SWs here. But I will be visiting the area soon!
Originally Posted by Elusivepirate
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-16 01:58 #13881Regular Member

Posts: 5Any digits and what was the damage 30 or more.
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





