Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,061 to 24,075 of 40010
-
10-21-16 16:08 #15950Senior Member

Posts: 1573NO handshake
Are we now interested in just a dry teasing for $?
Originally Posted by Miamiat
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-16 15:59 #15949Senior Member

Posts: 302[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-21-16 15:32 #15948Senior Member

Posts: 97Sounds like a nice deal
So where can we go to experience the same?
Originally Posted by TetonResearch
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-16 10:32 #15947Senior Member

Posts: 47Beijing Massage
Wellness across the street from CVS on Pulaski clean place and great service all the time.
Originally Posted by LongRanger99
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-16 03:48 #15946Senior Member

Posts: 311Great!
If you read the forum you can get great / useful advice on how to make the end a smooth transaction but if you want to participate here we need to know at least the name of the place.
Originally Posted by TetonResearch
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-16 03:45 #15945Senior Member

Posts: 311Btw
I recently had a visit. Check out the south side thread. I think I am the only one here that ever updates on visits recently even though the place is a revolving door when I go.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-16 02:42 #15944Senior Member

Posts: 283Re: Beijing Massage
I have been to the one on Pulaski around the corner, it has been awhile. When I went there, the women were European and they gave happy endings. Been reading the reports lately and they have been stating only massages now.
Originally Posted by LazyRon
[View Original Post]
What place are you talking about on Milwaukee? ?Kingston Reflexology? What was your experience like?
-
10-21-16 02:37 #15943Senior Member

Posts: 283Re: Beijing Massage
Okay it appears others are having the same encounter as me. I went there about three to four weeks ago 3 times during one week. I was told busy each time. I was recommended to go there awhile back so I wanted to give them a try.
Originally Posted by ChineseDragon
[View Original Post]
I was also trying to find out if the trouble is worth the trip and / or multiple trips.
-
10-21-16 01:29 #15942Senior Member

Posts: 3480Beijing Spa.
Thanks CD. Saves me a trip from going in there.
Originally Posted by ChineseDragon
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-16 20:39 #15941Senior Member

Posts: 47Beijing Massage
They are open I tried them once months ago and it sucks never visited since they remodel though there is another one across the street on pulaski.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
(acupuncture) under new management only massage (in reality stupid rub nothing else).
Few blocks down the one on Milwaukee is excellent Quincy May and Candy all are greate.
-
10-20-16 19:05 #15940Senior Member

Posts: 48Just popped my cherry (kinda)
Got an hour long massage. 70 to the house. Did not get a handshake at the end but the whole massage was teasing. LOTS of teasing, and my hands were free to roam wherever I pleased. I feel like if I pushed the subject I could have gotten a handshake at the end but figured if I go back next time that would be implied. Tipped 30. I figured on a normal massage I'd tip $15, and for an extra $15 she was all over my junk for an hour and I got to roam to my hearts content.
-
10-20-16 16:49 #15939

Posts: 105Beijing spa
Went in 2 weeks ago at 1130 am it was open she told me she was booked till 2 pm. Could I come back. I couldn't wait that long so I left and went somewhere else.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-16 14:34 #15938Senior Member

Posts: 136Out of Town
Coming up to your fair city for work and curious about the massage scene? In Indy we have 0 as far as good, cute, and younger. Interested in Euopean or Asian. Can anyone lead me down the path? Also intel on how apartments work? Please feel free to PM.
-
10-20-16 11:34 #15937Senior Member

Posts: 3480Beijing Spa.
I'll try to stop by sometime this week and check if they're open or closed. I won't try out their massages. Not interested in making an appointment.
Originally Posted by PwnLife
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-16 10:51 #15936Senior Member

Posts: 9633/ Archer
So I stopped by for a much needed rub. Mamasan was absolutely brutal to look at and I decided against staying, as I was about to leave she indicated that they have a Latina on staff. So I caved. . 5 for the hour. The Latina was cute enough with a very nice ass. It was the absolute worst massage I have ever had. Nothing more to report. I struggled with myself to leave a nominal tip. Save your hard earned and go elsewhere.











Reply With Quote





