Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15950

    NO handshake

    Quote Originally Posted by Miamiat  [View Original Post]
    So where can we go to experience the same?
    Are we now interested in just a dry teasing for $?

  2. #15949
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #15948

    Sounds like a nice deal

    Quote Originally Posted by TetonResearch  [View Original Post]
    Got an hour long massage. 70 to the house. Did not get a handshake at the end but the whole massage was teasing. LOTS of teasing, and my hands were free to roam wherever I pleased. I feel like if I pushed the subject I could have gotten a handshake at the end but figured if I go back next time that would be implied. Tipped 30. I figured on a normal massage I'd tip $15, and for an extra $15 she was all over my junk for an hour and I got to roam to my hearts content.
    So where can we go to experience the same?

  4. #15947

    Beijing Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by LongRanger99  [View Original Post]
    I have been to the one on Pulaski around the corner, it has been awhile. When I went there, the women were European and they gave happy endings. Been reading the reports lately and they have been stating only massages now.

    What place are you talking about on Milwaukee? ?Kingston Reflexology? What was your experience like?
    Wellness across the street from CVS on Pulaski clean place and great service all the time.

  5. #15946

    Great!

    Quote Originally Posted by TetonResearch  [View Original Post]
    Got an hour long massage. 70 to the house. Did not get a handshake at the end but the whole massage was teasing. LOTS of teasing, and my hands were free to roam wherever I pleased. I feel like if I pushed the subject I could have gotten a handshake at the end but figured if I go back next time that would be implied. Tipped 30. I figured on a normal massage I'd tip $15, and for an extra $15 she was all over my junk for an hour and I got to roam to my hearts content.
    If you read the forum you can get great / useful advice on how to make the end a smooth transaction but if you want to participate here we need to know at least the name of the place.

  6. #15945

    Btw

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    I have posted on this before. I used to defend Crystal, but have since changed my stand. I live about 7 minutes from Crystal. I used to go monthly at least. I have not been there in about 23 months now. I really miss Coco, old timers know who I am talking about. I used to justify the 220 all in fee (80 foor fee + 140 L3) by the fact it takes close an hour for me to get to one of the Asian Apts by OHare. Beside the time for 2 hour round trip drive (time is money for me), you factor in the gas and tolls on 294 (6-8 tolls for round trip), the extra 20 at Crystal is basically offset. But I finally got sick of their 45 minute session and so so lineup. With AX, you can see the girls' pictures and read reviews.

    BTW, I have not seen much posting on Crystal lately. Either people are not sharing the goods or the lineup is nothing to write home about. I suspect it's the latter.
    I recently had a visit. Check out the south side thread. I think I am the only one here that ever updates on visits recently even though the place is a revolving door when I go.

  7. #15944

    Re: Beijing Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by LazyRon  [View Original Post]
    They are open I tried them once months ago and it sucks never visited since they remodel though there is another one across the street on pulaski.

    (acupuncture) under new management only massage (in reality stupid rub nothing else).

    Few blocks down the one on Milwaukee is excellent Quincy May and Candy all are greate.
    I have been to the one on Pulaski around the corner, it has been awhile. When I went there, the women were European and they gave happy endings. Been reading the reports lately and they have been stating only massages now.

    What place are you talking about on Milwaukee? ?Kingston Reflexology? What was your experience like?

  8. #15943

    Re: Beijing Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    Went in 2 weeks ago at 1130 am it was open she told me she was booked till 2 pm. Could I come back. I couldn't wait that long so I left and went somewhere else.
    Okay it appears others are having the same encounter as me. I went there about three to four weeks ago 3 times during one week. I was told busy each time. I was recommended to go there awhile back so I wanted to give them a try.

    I was also trying to find out if the trouble is worth the trip and / or multiple trips.

  9. #15942
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Beijing Spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    Went in 2 weeks ago at 1130 am it was open she told me she was booked till 2 pm. Could I come back. I couldn't wait that long so I left and went somewhere else.
    Thanks CD. Saves me a trip from going in there.

  10. #15941

    Beijing Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    I'll try to stop by sometime this week and check if they're open or closed. I won't try out their massages. Not interested in making an appointment.
    They are open I tried them once months ago and it sucks never visited since they remodel though there is another one across the street on pulaski.

    (acupuncture) under new management only massage (in reality stupid rub nothing else).

    Few blocks down the one on Milwaukee is excellent Quincy May and Candy all are greate.

  11. #15940

    Just popped my cherry (kinda)

    Got an hour long massage. 70 to the house. Did not get a handshake at the end but the whole massage was teasing. LOTS of teasing, and my hands were free to roam wherever I pleased. I feel like if I pushed the subject I could have gotten a handshake at the end but figured if I go back next time that would be implied. Tipped 30. I figured on a normal massage I'd tip $15, and for an extra $15 she was all over my junk for an hour and I got to roam to my hearts content.

  12. #15939

    Beijing spa

    Went in 2 weeks ago at 1130 am it was open she told me she was booked till 2 pm. Could I come back. I couldn't wait that long so I left and went somewhere else.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    I drive through that intersection almost every morning. Everytime I glance over to that place the lights are on and there's a sign that flashes Open. I've never tried this place out.

  13. #15938

    Out of Town

    Coming up to your fair city for work and curious about the massage scene? In Indy we have 0 as far as good, cute, and younger. Interested in Euopean or Asian. Can anyone lead me down the path? Also intel on how apartments work? Please feel free to PM.

  14. #15937
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Beijing Spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by PwnLife  [View Original Post]
    It looks closed as of two or three weeks ago.
    I'll try to stop by sometime this week and check if they're open or closed. I won't try out their massages. Not interested in making an appointment.

  15. #15936

    33/ Archer

    So I stopped by for a much needed rub. Mamasan was absolutely brutal to look at and I decided against staying, as I was about to leave she indicated that they have a Latina on staff. So I caved. . 5 for the hour. The Latina was cute enough with a very nice ass. It was the absolute worst massage I have ever had. Nothing more to report. I struggled with myself to leave a nominal tip. Save your hard earned and go elsewhere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape