Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 17675
-
10-20-16 11:43 #12440Senior Member

Posts: 131Comming soon
Gentlemen,
I will be traveling to ATL next week on business. I am looking for recommendations. There are way more ads on BP in ATL than in Lansing and it is harder for me to distinguish fake from real. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Jonesy.
-
10-19-16 19:30 #12439Banned Member

Posts: 13634I'd love to know where the gems are in Alabama. I used to live there and never found any.
Originally Posted by NuGuy36
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-16 03:37 #12438Senior Member

Posts: 1862There are a few gems in Alabama, you are not looking hard enough!
Originally Posted by MalcolmAngus
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-16 00:29 #12437Senior Member

Posts: 223Any one seen white ivory? Doesn't have any reviews on the other site.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...xting/42818428
-
10-18-16 23:55 #12436Senior Member

Posts: 153Ashley
Hey all. Visiting from Huntsville this week and next. Saw Ashley recently, what a gem. She was GFE with me, BBBJ, daty, cg, mish, etc. It was pretty much a full menu minus Greek. (Didn't discuss it cause it's not my thing). She's hot, smells good, and he pics are accurate. I actually thought she looked better in person. Damage was 3 for outcall to my upscale hotel. Communication was good and she was prompt. While the prices are a bit higher over here, there seems to be more quality providers in his market than over the mountain in Alabama. Here's a link to her page. She on BP as well but this link will likely last longer than her BP ad.
http://hotashley.escortforu.com/contact
-
10-18-16 22:09 #12435Senior Member

Posts: 411I disagree. I guess our taste in women is different. She has a bangin body. Face is on point and she isn't a hood rat. Her price is simply outside of what I'm willing to pay but I'd recommend someone visit if they are willing to pay. The visit was drama free and she was nice.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
Numerous numbers is usually explained by an app. I get the suspicion though due to no reviews. She gave me her real #. Quoted me 150 for BBFS but I declined. Again, outside my price point but I don't necessarily think she isn't worth it. Also, hotel she was using was in a mid level 3 star interior which was a welcome change to the usual dumps. To say she is worth no more than 60 I disagree with. I think the mistake she is making is no longer offering QV.
She can easily price 70 or 80 for qv in the right area and folls will pay. Do I think its overpriced? Not really.
-
10-18-16 10:13 #12434Senior Member

Posts: 213WestSide Romp
Sup Hobbyist,
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...r-lol/14738481
Had a chance to knock this one off last day or so. Dropped. 8 on it for 30 minutes and got all 30 minutes worth. She's tall like she says. Hair is the same as in the pic. Got to the Westside location, it was decent about what is to be expected in that location. On the 2nd floor. Session was cool and without incident, though she did let it slip that she has a handler hanging around monitoring her time. She also told me she just found out that she was about 15 weeks with seed, so go easy on her. She started with some nice slow BBJ (didn't ask, and typically don't) for about 7-10 minutes (why stop what you are good at). Played with her kitty while she did her duty, it was moist and warm to touch. Got covered up and started in Mission and then walked the dog. She was very responsive to the stroking and got in some good deep strokes and asked if I could release in her mouth. She was cool with it, but said she doesn't swallow and don't get any on the bed (Why would I). As I got close to explosion, I most definitely pulled out and removed the cover and let her finish as promised. All told it was all worthwhile.
Looks: 6.
Performance: 8-Takes direction well.
Room: 3-Too smokey and warm. Must be afraid to turn on the AC.
Repeatable: Yep.
As always YMMV.
Stay in the clouds or in the cookie.
Skywalker.
-
10-18-16 10:00 #12433Senior Member

Posts: 189Had appointment. Drove to het incall location and she stopped responding. Save your gas.
Originally Posted by GetUrRollOnMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-16 09:57 #12432Senior Member

Posts: 189Wasted Time
Was looming forward to leaving her a review as she wants more business. I always leave a honest review. However she flaked on me. Stop responding when it was time go ahead with appointment. Don't think I will attempt to see again.
Originally Posted by SexyJayDaBell
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-16 09:51 #12431Senior Member

Posts: 141Yep, I nearly backed out, but it was getting close to rush hour traffic and needed to buy some time to get back. So I went through with the appointment. I forgot to mention that she offered to take me a secluded spot and we can do it in the car instead. I rejected that. That area was teeming with cop cars everywhere. No f*ing way, I am going to get my mugshot for banging a chick like that. Also her blowjob was covered. Also, she used some cheap quality condom.
I tried a couple of other providers. Saw a black lady Zion who I will review in non AMPs. It was a decent session. 80 for half hour. Cute face. Good shape. Above average session.
-
10-18-16 07:38 #12430Senior Member

Posts: 1868Exactly the thought I had while reading the review. Yuck.
Originally Posted by ActionJohn
[View Original Post]
No other hobby has one occasionally peering into the Abyss like this one: junkies, thieves, abusers, etc.
I have a policy not to go through an appointment with anyone who isn't presentable; even the classic "hiding behind the hotel door naked" is fine as long as the hair, nails, etc. Are on point. I mean, cone one, be a professional!
I mean, if you showed up at a bank to open an account, and the manager were in sweats, unkempt, rubbing their eyes and acting confused as to what's going on, would you go through with it? I think not! No reason not to hold providers to a standard.
O.
-
10-18-16 03:24 #12429Senior Member

Posts: 2087Pfft. Freaking hilarious. You paid for a 5 minute hand job. LOL. That's why you can never trust these new / unreviewed backpage chic's. You never know what you'll get out of them broads. I would have waited until someone else went first.
Originally Posted by Mack9649
[View Original Post]
I was going to try this one like a month ago when she quoted me $60 for a qv as well, but I found it odd that she was spamming the board with her ads night and day and didn't have any reviews anywhere. Plus, she's got so many different phone numbers and been to so many states and still no reviews anywhere. I found that quite odd. Now, I look at her ad and she now wants johns to text her with their name, age, race and time (starts at hhr. Pfft. LOL) first. Like who does this stank think she is? Who fattened her head up? I sincerely hope none of you retards are paying $100 to some average black chic for all covered services. Birds like that (black chic's in Atlanta) come a dime a dozen. I wonder what compelled her to increase her rates? She has no presence. Her ceiling is $60. She's definitely not worth a visit at her current rate of $100.
Originally Posted by DeltaFlier
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-16 00:59 #12428Senior Member

Posts: 272Any info on this brown peice of meat
-
10-18-16 00:23 #12427Senior Member

Posts: 411Chocolate Rain
Was fortunate enough to catch this one when she first got to ATL a few weeks ago. She was doing QVs for 60. Now, nothing less that 100. Not my style.
Pics are her. Very pretty girl. Phat ass. Nice tits. What you see is what you get. She was nice enough and gave a very good CBJ with some DT action. Only got to see her twice. Now, her price is outside my range. She's worth a visit.
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...9418/4/1553995
-
10-17-16 21:36 #12426Regular Member

Posts: 7Do not go complete rip off
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...rates/37883065
Saw her ad and decided to give it a try, I don't do this much and when I do I try to see girls with reviews but I took the plunge not thinking with my proper head. Over text, got her rates and if BBBJ was on the menu. Got to her place, both got undressed and found out she doesn't do anything except HJ and on top of that 5 min into the session she gets a call from her handler telling her that the time was up. DO NOT WASTE your time.
















