Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 311 of 608 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 361 411 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 9119
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4469

    Elvis has left the building

    Quote Originally Posted by BottleRocket12  [View Original Post]
    Did Elsa and Anetta retire? I really enjoyed my sessions with them.
    Yes, both retired. It's left a huge void in my hobbying since Elsa left (and don't sleep on Gigi, she rocked my world on several occasions). I'll agree with the other posts, the quality of 909 hasn't been the same since the others left. Agreed with the other post about Linda, she's up for anything, but she's not the Oscar winning actress that Elsa was (there were times I honest to god thought Elsa wanted me to run away with her, which is totally BS, but a testament to her performance). Oh how I wish Elsa and Gigi would come back.

  2. #4468
    Senior Member


    Posts: 442

    Main course VS appitizers

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster  [View Original Post]
    For me personally, I enjoy vaginal sex the most. Drawing an analogy of a session to a restaurant meal. Pussy fucking is the main course. Things like kissing, dfk, lfk, daty, BBBJ are appetizers and drinks. While I enjoy appetizers I don't need them to enjoy a meal.

    That is the main reason why I am ambivalent about the body rub agencies. I don't want to run the risk of going to a restaurant and only getting appetizers and drinks.
    I agree with you about what is the Main course and what are the Appetizers. However, I have had some very poor main course dishes that make me not want to return and unbelievably satisfying appetizers that make me want to find out what the main course is like. Unfortunately sometimes a place only offers appetizers and that is what they are good at.

    For me if the beginning massage is erotic I can do without DFK, DATY and BJ. If the massage is less than passable and the MT has no personality, I do need a little something to wake JR.

  3. #4467

    Local girls in porn

    Saw these local girls on Private Society. Not bad. They have a few other girls on the site from IL and IN.

    Erika from Chicago.

    http://www.privatesociety.com/video_...?type=4&vid=21

    Roxanne from Chicago / NWI.

    http://pornobae.com/private-society-...-star-is-born/

  4. #4466
    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    Well said. The problem I encounter with thirty somethings is that I have boner issues with some girls, especially moms. It's nice to have the option to pay extra for FS when I'm sure my member is working properly. Maybe it's time for Viagra, but I'm trying to avoid that for as long as possible.
    I have had that problem as well in the past. Which is why I try and stick with "established" places. I can see myself going to 262 but I live close to downtown. So if I travel out for pussy I want a sure thing.

    One tip about the norridge girls. If you check BP daily and catch when a new girl just starts. Chances are those are real, but maybe old, photos.

    Another tip, never visit a girl that doesn't show her belly in photos. That means she probably has a big gut. Also don't visit girls with advertised age 27+. That is their code for older women.

  5. #4465
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1299

    Get it, you won't regret it

    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    Well said. The problem I encounter with thirty somethings is that I have boner issues with some girls, especially moms. It's nice to have the option to pay extra for FS when I'm sure my member is working properly. Maybe it's time for Viagra, but I'm trying to avoid that for as long as possible.
    Get the Viagra, you'll only need 50 mg.

  6. #4464
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster  [View Original Post]
    For me personally, I enjoy vaginal sex the most. Drawing an analogy of a session to a restaurant meal. Pussy fucking is the main course. Things like kissing, dfk, lfk, daty, BBBJ are appetizers and drinks. While I enjoy appetizers I don't need them to enjoy a meal.

    That is the main reason why I am ambivalent about the body rub agencies. I don't want to run the risk of going to a restaurant and only getting appetizers and drinks.
    Well said. The problem I encounter with thirty somethings is that I have boner issues with some girls, especially moms. It's nice to have the option to pay extra for FS when I'm sure my member is working properly. Maybe it's time for Viagra, but I'm trying to avoid that for as long as possible.

  7. #4463
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster  [View Original Post]
    For me personally, I enjoy vaginal sex the most. Drawing an analogy of a session to a restaurant meal. Pussy fucking is the main course. Things like kissing, dfk, lfk, daty, BBBJ are appetizers and drinks. While I enjoy appetizers I don't need them to enjoy a meal.

    That is the main reason why I am ambivalent about the body rub agencies. I don't want to run the risk of going to a restaurant and only getting appetizers and drinks.
    This is why I am hesitant the try more Euro's. Tried on once. The girl was smoking hot, but the price was way too high for just a handshake.

  8. #4462

    Very fair comparison

    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    I'l also add that mongers make the false assumption that the 909 agency is better quality based on its past rock stars Elsa and Anetta. Sadly, they are history and do not reflect the current lower quality 909 performers. However, I think 909 is the best option if you classify yourself as a sport fucker hobbyist. It's more of a known quantity that the girls will fuck and suck. I personally prefer the 262 with its limitations and unknowns, assuming pussy is younger.
    Yes, after Elsa and Anetta left the Chicago scene, none of the current Sandra's girls can be rated as high as those two in terms of overall service + appearance. Linda's service is at the same level, will let you use her however you want. Just ask, and she will let you. But she could be a bit over the top and you can tell she is faking it. She is older, looks good in her own way considering her age, but not as hot as those two retired.

    Sydney is the younger and nicer looing ones but seems like her service is a bit distant or 'inexperienced. ' The rest are most likely to be older than 262. Like Riina said, if you want guaranteed service with your $, 909 is your pick, as long as you are okay with older Polish girls.

  9. #4461

    Rubs vs pussy

    For me personally, I enjoy vaginal sex the most. Drawing an analogy of a session to a restaurant meal. Pussy fucking is the main course. Things like kissing, dfk, lfk, daty, BBBJ are appetizers and drinks. While I enjoy appetizers I don't need them to enjoy a meal.

    That is the main reason why I am ambivalent about the body rub agencies. I don't want to run the risk of going to a restaurant and only getting appetizers and drinks.

  10. #4460

    What happened to those two?

    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    I'l also add that mongers make the false assumption that the 909 agency is better quality based on its past rock stars Elsa and Anetta. Sadly, they are history and do not reflect the current lower quality 909 performers. However, I think 909 is the best option if you classify yourself as a sport fucker hobbyist. It's more of a known quantity that the girls will fuck and suck. I personally prefer the 262 with its limitations and unknowns, assuming pussy is younger.
    Did Elsa and Anetta retire? I really enjoyed my sessions with them.

  11. #4459
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676
    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    I've been reading reports about the 909 agency on the other forum and pm'ing a few 909 mongers. It appears most 909 mongers are now choosing the half hour session for $$ instead of the full hour $$$ option. This seems to suggest that we don't have any Polish pussies worth $$$ and the price of the 909 and 262 is pretty much the same. Most 262 girls that offer FS will take. 8 extra and sometimes less. 262 is probably more convenient to book because the girls do not share rooms. Sometimes you have to pay for parking with the 909 agency.

    If you want even cheaper Polish pussy, you can try the Polish house girls mentioned by Rackster. But they are older, not local, and do not seem to care if customers repeat.
    I'l also add that mongers make the false assumption that the 909 agency is better quality based on its past rock stars Elsa and Anetta. Sadly, they are history and do not reflect the current lower quality 909 performers. However, I think 909 is the best option if you classify yourself as a sport fucker hobbyist. It's more of a known quantity that the girls will fuck and suck. I personally prefer the 262 with its limitations and unknowns, assuming pussy is younger.

  12. #4458
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676

    909 and 262 Agency

    I've been reading reports about the 909 agency on the other forum and pm'ing a few 909 mongers. It appears most 909 mongers are now choosing the half hour session for $$ instead of the full hour $$$ option. This seems to suggest that we don't have any Polish pussies worth $$$ and the price of the 909 and 262 is pretty much the same. Most 262 girls that offer FS will take. 8 extra and sometimes less. 262 is probably more convenient to book because the girls do not share rooms. Sometimes you have to pay for parking with the 909 agency.

    If you want even cheaper Polish pussy, you can try the Polish house girls mentioned by Rackster. But they are older, not local, and do not seem to care if customers repeat.

  13. #4457
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroDark13  [View Original Post]
    There are parking meter apps, SpotHero. Don't let this kind of shit get in between you and some pussy in the future, man. Hell, be honest with the front desk clerk, bribe them.

    Shit.
    I ddnt know the license plate number. Had to go back down to pay at the box. They eventually let me back up, but she was out cold. Ddnt hear me knocking on the door

    Blue balls!

    She just text me know, telling me the obvious. Not sure I'm to see her today. Have sht to do.

  14. #4456

    Come on, man

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    Girl I know back in town. Looked like she blew me off, texts me three after we were supposed to meet.

    Meet at her room downtown. Hours chatting, catching up, going down on her.

    Go out to feed my meter, she's going to give me head and ride me when I get back. But now can't get back up the elevator. And seems she fell asleep.

    Blue balls, what a terrible way to start the weekend.
    There are parking meter apps, SpotHero. Don't let this kind of shit get in between you and some pussy in the future, man. Hell, be honest with the front desk clerk, bribe them.

    Shit.

  15. #4455

    Hopefully the Cubs win, at least

    Girl I know back in town. Looked like she blew me off, texts me three after we were supposed to meet.

    Meet at her room downtown. Hours chatting, catching up, going down on her.

    Go out to feed my meter, she's going to give me head and ride me when I get back. But now can't get back up the elevator. And seems she fell asleep.

    Blue balls, what a terrible way to start the weekend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape