High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 312 of 608 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 362 412 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 9119
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4454

    You didn't respond to his point

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    I don't think you're being a dick at all, A2. You're expressing your opinion, just as I did. Nobody ever gets more stupid by exchanging opinions.
    And I'm really curious to se the response. Pedophilia, Bestiality, human trafficking are all non consensual. Polygamy is consensual, and as weird as I think it is, I don't think its the governments place to rule it out but that's not the issue here. Prostitution is consensual, so again I'm curious as to how you can make these point that the 19th century relic laws serve a purpose? What purpose?

  2. #4453
    Senior Member


    Posts: 442

    Thailand King is dead

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPoker  [View Original Post]
    Saw her for lunch on Monday, Nice office girl. First pic is Noonoi. I was haveing lunch at subway today and was checking my wechat page and got a hit from KIK. We chatted while I was eating. I asked her about her job and she replied " massage girl can do all" ok then. Where is your shop. I will be ther after lunch. We continued to chat for a bit then I went to see her. More on the massage spa in a minute. Very funny story. She is out of work at 5. Coming to my room later. First we go to dinner.
    PP, Looks like you are having a lot of fun. I was planning a trip to China and Thailand for work this month. My girlfriend in Bangkok told me the King has died the other day. My friend that travels with me in China is worried that the freelancers and clubs will have no action because of this. Do you have any opinion? I would ask my girlfriend but she is a NON PRO and I don't know how she would react if I start asking about working girls fro my friend.

    I know that a lot of young lady's work free lance only occasionally when they want to supplement their income but I cannot see the ones that do this everyday giving up work for too much time. From your posts it sound like your friends are supplementing their regular income. Are they in Bangkok and do you know if they hang out at Thermae or did you just meet them on WeChat VIA People Nearby? If they hang out at Thermae could you ask them if it is business as usual for me?

    My friend that travels with me does not want to go if there is no P4 P for him.

  3. #4452

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Brother I'm not trying to be a dick, I swear I'm not but you just used the same false analogy that the christian right uses for this.

    The issue is you just put consensual commercial sex in the same basket with pedophilia, bestiality, and human trafficking which are all activities where all parties are most certainly NOT all giving consent (polygamy deliberately excluded because if everybody consents and are all adults then it's their business not ours) with an activity where there is consent. It's a false analogy.

    A2.
    Thanks, A2. I thought I made it clear that I was talking about consenting adults, but I guess the point didn't get through. The rest of it, well, I'm not going to wade into that swamp because it gets deep and dirty too fast for me.

  4. #4451
    Sadly, there are A LOT of lap dogs who think that they'll get better treatment if they tell the girls "secrets. " It happens all the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeSlappy  [View Original Post]
    So this happened to me.

    Last week I saw a provider off BP. I wrote a review on the other site, and before I could post here, I lost my privacy. Such is life.

    In my review I mentioned maybe she was a little pricey, didn't know if I'd repeat. I might not have given her a sufficiently high enough rating on looks either. I also may have used a term that wasn't really complimentary. But, when I review I try to give my honest opinion. My last mistake in the review was referring to something that kind of identified the appointment.

    So in the last few days I figured what the hell, it was a good enough time, maybe more will happen, gave her a call back to set something up.

    Provider: You wrote a review on me. Why did you say this, this and this?

    Slappy: What are you talking about?" (You weasly motherclucker!

    P: I have a really good regular who shows me all my reviews, the juicy details, and I know you wrote that review!

    S: (Starts swearing under his breath at smarmy monger who has no life, is in stupidly love with the provider, and is basically this provider's personal ATM) OK, thanks, have a nice day.

    P: Wait, do you want to set up an appointment?

    S: Have a nice day.

    So I was reminded of a hard lesson about putting something out there on the internet. And it's come back to bite me in the arse.

    But wow, what a douche move on this monger's part. I read reviews, here and the other site, and if the majority are good, I try and see them. But I sure as hell don't bring up negative reviews to her, and promise to give her shining marks in mine to curry favor.

    I'd *never* undercut anyone else like that, because frankly, it's none of my business. If y'all got a problem with a provider, that's between you and her.

  5. #4450
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    You're Preaching To The Choir.

    Quote Originally Posted by GotMilf  [View Original Post]
    I visited Prague, Czech Republic a few years back. There was this place called "Sex Park". No joke. It was like a strip club with a hotel attached. You basically walk through halls, meet all the different girls outside their rooms, make your pick, negotiate your price, then go in the room and have a good time. Everything was covered and safe. Lots of security and everyone behaved themselves.

    We need that shit here. Like, yesterday.
    In college in the early 1990's I wrote an essay and class speech on why prostitution should be legalized. All I got was "Deer In The Headlights" look. Legalizing this won't happen. At least in our lifetime.

  6. #4449
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1299

    A $5 Milkshake?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    Brief chat with the she pimp I met couple weeks ago. Said her friends were all 800. Any of you guys ever go that high? They were hot, but-.

    It's milk and ice cream. It's five dollars. And they don't put bourbon in it or nothing.
    God damn that's a pretty fuckin good milkshake.

  7. #4448

    Legalized Prostitution

    I visited Prague, Czech Republic a few years back. There was this place called "Sex Park". No joke. It was like a strip club with a hotel attached. You basically walk through halls, meet all the different girls outside their rooms, make your pick, negotiate your price, then go in the room and have a good time. Everything was covered and safe. Lots of security and everyone behaved themselves.

    We need that shit here. Like, yesterday.

  8. #4447
    I'm all AMP so this type of thing has only come up twice and it was just a general statement about reviews. I always say I'm not there to discuss reviews and to get back to the massage which is what I'm paying for. Your feelings about that monger are spot on and in the end it won't get him any further with her then anyone else has no matter what she or his ego tells him. But as you say such is life.

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeSlappy  [View Original Post]
    So this happened to me.

    Last week I saw a provider off BP. I wrote a review on the other site, and before I could post here, I lost my privacy. Sucvih is life.

    In my review I mentioned maybe she was a little pricey, didn't know if I'd repeat. I might not have given her a sufficiently high enough rating on looks either. I also may have used a term that wasn't really complimentary. But, when I review I try to give my honest opinion. My last mistake in the review was referring to something that kind of identified the appointment.

    So in the last few days I figured what the hell, it was a good enough time, maybe more will happen, gave her a call back to set something up.

    Provider: You wrote a review on me. Why did you say this, this and this?

    Slappy: What are you talking about?" (You weasly motherclucker!

    P: I have a really good regular who shows me all my reviews, the juicy details, and I know you wrote that review!

    S: (Starts swearing under his breath at smarmy monger who has no life, is in stupidly love with the provider, and is basically this provider's personal ATM) OK, thanks, have a nice day.

    P: Wait, do you want to set up an appointment?

    S: Have a nice day.

    So I was reminded of a hard lesson about putting something out there on the internet. And it's come back to bite me in the arse.

    But wow, what a douche move on this monger's part. I read reviews, here and the other site, and if the majority are good, I try and see them. But I sure as hell don't bring up negative reviews to her, and promise to give her shining marks in mine to curry favor.

    I'd *never* undercut anyone else like that, because frankly, it's none of my business. Why'all got a problem with a provider, that's between you and her.

  9. #4446

    Douchebag monger move

    So this happened to me.

    Last week I saw a provider off BP. I wrote a review on the other site, and before I could post here, I lost my privacy. Such is life.

    In my review I mentioned maybe she was a little pricey, didn't know if I'd repeat. I might not have given her a sufficiently high enough rating on looks either. I also may have used a term that wasn't really complimentary. But, when I review I try to give my honest opinion. My last mistake in the review was referring to something that kind of identified the appointment.

    So in the last few days I figured what the hell, it was a good enough time, maybe more will happen, gave her a call back to set something up.

    Provider: You wrote a review on me. Why did you say this, this and this?

    Slappy: What are you talking about?" (You weasly motherclucker!

    P: I have a really good regular who shows me all my reviews, the juicy details, and I know you wrote that review!

    S: (Starts swearing under his breath at smarmy monger who has no life, is in stupidly love with the provider, and is basically this provider's personal ATM) OK, thanks, have a nice day.

    P: Wait, do you want to set up an appointment?

    S: Have a nice day.

    So I was reminded of a hard lesson about putting something out there on the internet. And it's come back to bite me in the arse.

    But wow, what a douche move on this monger's part. I read reviews, here and the other site, and if the majority are good, I try and see them. But I sure as hell don't bring up negative reviews to her, and promise to give her shining marks in mine to curry favor.

    I'd *never* undercut anyone else like that, because frankly, it's none of my business. If y'all got a problem with a provider, that's between you and her.

  10. #4445
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Brother I'm not trying to be a dick, I swear I'm not but you just used the same false analogy that the christian right uses for this.

    The issue is you just put consensual commercial sex in the same basket with pedophilia, bestiality, and human trafficking which are all activities where all parties are most certainly NOT all giving consent (polygamy deliberately excluded because if everybody consents and are all adults then it's their business not ours) with an activity where there is consent. It's a false analogy.

    A2.
    I don't think you're being a dick at all, A2. You're expressing your opinion, just as I did. Nobody ever gets more stupid by exchanging opinions.

  11. #4444
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    Christian right

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    You almost make a good case. In practice, society doesn't regulate the sexual activities of two (or more) consenting adults in private, because they are in private, and nobody knows what is going on. Street prostitution's public nuisance isn't just tying up traffic or paying attention to the sidewalk, it's the prostitute and her client having sex in public. While you may think ordinances, statutes, or laws are "relics of the 19th Century morality mindset", they actually do serve some purpose. If we don't believe that society should tell us who we can love (and society really doesn't), and shouldn't tell us who we can have sex with and under what conditions, then we are very much on a really slippery slope. Society, and morals, SHOULD tell us who we can have sex with, and to a lesser extent, under what conditions. Otherwise, pedophilia, bestiality, polygamy, human trafficking, and any number of other perversions become acceptable, even lawful. When society's guardrails are removed, things always regress, rather than progress. In other words, I may never murder someone. But I most certainly do not wish to live in a society where murder is acceptable.
    Brother I'm not trying to be a dick, I swear I'm not but you just used the same false analogy that the christian right uses for this.

    The issue is you just put consensual commercial sex in the same basket with pedophilia, bestiality, and human trafficking which are all activities where all parties are most certainly NOT all giving consent (polygamy deliberately excluded because if everybody consents and are all adults then it's their business not ours) with an activity where there is consent. It's a false analogy.

    A2.

  12. #4443

    How mush for just brain

    Had met a girl a while ago, poster pro. Tries to dissuade you from FS. Tries to keep it to he for $. 5.

    I know hard to go for that when you can get FS for the same.

    Then again, I just posted about 800 girls.

  13. #4442
    Quote Originally Posted by Castlerae  [View Original Post]
    If you think about it, most laws against prostitution are nothing more than attempts by society as a whole to regulate the sex life of those who partake of the services of prostitutes. While a case could be made that street prostitution is a public nuance (traffic tie-ups and / or customers paying more attention to who's walking the side walk than traffic), on what grounds does society justify the regulation of sexual activities of two consenting adults in private? The laws are, by and large, relics of the 19th Century morality mindset, and they are ardently defended by the 'Moral Majority' types who see sex as something they need to control. But if we no longer hold that society should tell us who we can love, then why should it be allowed to tell us who we can have sex with, and under what conditions? I wouldn't call these people "fringe lawyers", they just might be the people who pull America into the 21st Century as far as sexual relations go, and for those of us who like the services of 'working women', that might not be a bad thing at all.
    You almost make a good case. In practice, society doesn't regulate the sexual activities of two (or more) consenting adults in private, because they are in private, and nobody knows what is going on. Street prostitution's public nuisance isn't just tying up traffic or paying attention to the sidewalk, it's the prostitute and her client having sex in public. While you may think ordinances, statutes, or laws are "relics of the 19th Century morality mindset", they actually do serve some purpose. If we don't believe that society should tell us who we can love (and society really doesn't), and shouldn't tell us who we can have sex with and under what conditions, then we are very much on a really slippery slope. Society, and morals, SHOULD tell us who we can have sex with, and to a lesser extent, under what conditions. Otherwise, pedophilia, bestiality, polygamy, human trafficking, and any number of other perversions become acceptable, even lawful. When society's guardrails are removed, things always regress, rather than progress. In other words, I may never murder someone. But I most certainly do not wish to live in a society where murder is acceptable.

  14. #4441

    How mush is too mush?

    Brief chat with the she pimp I met couple weeks ago. Said her friends were all 800. Any of you guys ever go that high? They were hot, but-.

    It's milk and ice cream. It's five dollars. And they don't put bourbon in it or nothing.

  15. #4440

    Actually, that should be a valid line of defense

    Quote Originally Posted by XXXlaw  [View Original Post]
    Fringe lawyers started writing articles about how the right to "sexual privacy" immunized them from prosecution in any right, decent, and just society..
    If you think about it, most laws against prostitution are nothing more than attempts by society as a whole to regulate the sex life of those who partake of the services of prostitutes. While a case could be made that street prostitution is a public nuance (traffic tie-ups and / or customers paying more attention to who's walking the side walk than traffic), on what grounds does society justify the regulation of sexual activities of two consenting adults in private? The laws are, by and large, relics of the 19th Century morality mindset, and they are ardently defended by the 'Moral Majority' types who see sex as something they need to control. But if we no longer hold that society should tell us who we can love, then why should it be allowed to tell us who we can have sex with, and under what conditions? I wouldn't call these people "fringe lawyers", they just might be the people who pull America into the 21st Century as far as sexual relations go, and for those of us who like the services of 'working women', that might not be a bad thing at all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape