Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 39,631 to 39,645 of 58934
-
10-12-16 09:12 #19304Regular Member

Posts: 22Alyssa
Anyone seen Alyssa lately. She sent me her new number a couple of months ago. I tried contacting here a few times and got no response.
-
10-12-16 08:52 #19303Senior Member

Posts: 116Legit-ish with a Finish
Appreciate the suggestions, everybody. I'm aware of the spots I can go to get an amazing massage and the spots I can go to tame the beast but it's the spots that offer both that seem to be the real rarity. As I may have mentioned, my regular spot is OS&M on Colonial but my gal there is out of town for a few months and everyone else seems to be legit only. I've also read Intel saying Lilly Gold is only doing legit as well. Been chatting with MichelleMass as well but getting out to Clermont is a *****. Surely there has to be a quality LMT around these parts that offers a sensual finish.
Originally Posted by Outdoorsman
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-16 08:42 #19302Senior Member

Posts: 294Good Rub to fix your back
There a bunch of good ones. Lily in oviedo, Daphne in Altamonte Springs (BP under massage), there is beautiful jamaican lady in lake mary / winter park (BP under massage) or even Boston Pam in Winter Park. If you need deep stuff the gal at IHOP (winter park massage studio) who is always there is really good, she will tear you apart but start you on the road to healing. Back Pain is terrible, feel better -- Dog.
Originally Posted by XRaySpex
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-16 06:52 #19301Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 71She legit?
Isn't she cray? I was interested in her a while back did some searching from what I found in this sub she's nuts and offers no extras or am I misinformed? There are a few heathers I could be mistaking her for someone else?
Originally Posted by SexXes
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-16 05:45 #19300Senior Member

Posts: 236Personally if my back was messed up I'd op for a chiropractor rather than an AMP to help me out but if your looking for a terrific legit massage I'd go to the Ritz or the Gaylord Palms. It's a terrific experience. Fantastic steam rooms and the massage is way above what you get at an AMP , no comparison
Originally Posted by XRaySpex
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Outdoorsman; 10-12-16 at 06:10. Reason: Spelling
-
10-12-16 04:23 #19299Senior Member

Posts: 249Heather
She also does yoga & is very flexible. You will come out feeling like a new man.
Originally Posted by Jr407
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-16 00:40 #19298Senior Member

Posts: 478Lilly
Best massage if your hurt would be Lilly at hands of gold in ovideo. 90 min is $.
Originally Posted by XRaySpex
[View Original Post]
The dude abides.
-
10-11-16 22:44 #19297Senior Member

Posts: 33Wow. Cb
Good to hear you experienced CB. By the way just wanted to say I am that guy. That lasts 30 seconds. And yeah the end result was just like yours.
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-16 22:30 #19296Senior Member

Posts: 488Anyone have a report on her -Heather
About a year ago I called and setup and appointment with Heather. Set the time showed up and the place was dark and nobody there and she never showed up. She would not answer the phone or respond to text. Only think I can figure is she did one of those intuitive readings or the stars she consulted told her that I wanted more than a back rub. IDK. This is the only chick I have had this issue with. Will be interested to see if anyone has actually seen this wackado!
Originally Posted by Jr407
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-16 20:03 #19295Another Shill for CB/BB don't believe anything I post

Posts: 11Can't go wrong with either place actually. I recently went to BB and was introduced to Eileena. She is a beautiful Asian girl with the body of an angel. Started off with an extremely thorough TS and I do mean extremely thorough. Afterwards we went to the room I laid on the table and looked up and she was already naked. We tore into each other like long lost lovers. She's a great kisser BTW. After our incredible session she climbed on my back and gave me an exceptional massage. We actually went over our time a little and she didn't seem to mind a bit. Paid the usual. 8 house and $. 6 tip.
Originally Posted by HotVic
[View Original Post]
A couple of days later I went to CB and was met at the door by Bibi. She too was a very pretty girl with a smoking little body. I only had enough time for the hh on this trip so once in the room the fireworks started immediately. She is a very sensual girl and it is very obvious that she truly enjoys what she does. We used up the entire 30 minutes having some crazy adult fun. She still gave me a very nice and soothing TS with a little massage action which was a very nice touch. Paid. 6 house and $. 6 tip and left a very happy man. The only problem is there are so many hot girls at CB and BB that it makes it really hard to choose. A good problem to have though.
-
10-11-16 19:39 #19294Regular Member

Posts: 26Anyone try this AMP
http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...herapy/5186650
Post if you have been there. Says they have a jacuzzi.
-
10-11-16 18:11 #19293Senior Member

Posts: 159My soothing touch / on east colonial near semeron blvd
Passing through east colonial and decided to stop in for some fun and relaxation. Paid $60. And was taken to the room by a very attractive young looking Asian. She asked how I liked to be massage. Told her medium will be a good starting point. The massage covered all the right places and soft brushes of her hands on my butt. Roaming was very good and this Asian had nice boobs and
very soft legs and butt. After a little clean up of oil was told to turn over and I was already standing tall. She got some oil and oiled my rod up and gave me a sensual HE which felt great and lasted for several minutes. I was able to suck her tits and rub her soft ass and play with her crotch. All in all a very good experience compared to some of the other AMP further down on east colonial down by dean road which really suck and not worth your time or hard earned money. Just old Asians in their late 50's with sagging bodies.
-
10-11-16 16:55 #19292Regular Member

Posts: 26Anyone have a report on her
Has anyone seen her.
Here is her ad.
http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...assage/8046779
-
10-11-16 07:39 #19291Senior Member

Posts: 297Good massage
Lucy at Flowers and Yumi at Magic / Island both will give a great massage if you just ask for it.
Originally Posted by XRaySpex
[View Original Post]
Totally legit but very good Asian massage can also be had from both Julie and Theresa at AA Massage in Winter Park on Fairbanks. Also would suggest both Judy and Angie at Oriental Spa on Colonial for a great legit massage to fix your back up.
Good luck.
-
10-10-16 14:18 #19290Senior Member

Posts: 116Suggestions?
Fucked up my back pretty good last night and my regular AMP gal is on vacation. Too jacked up for FS and I like my ATF too much to come in all busted up. Just looking for an amazing massage and a decent tug today. Any suggestions?











Reply With Quote





