Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,376 to 30,390 of 61400
-
10-13-16 07:51 #31025Senior Member

Posts: 114Anna From W / W
I've been out of commission for awhile due to work and car issues but I made it out recently and picked up Anna from the W / W area. I guess this is the one some of you have been calling the "Arab Kandii" (why is she called that? Didn't have much time so opted for BBBJCIM for standard. She is easy going, has a pleasant personality, attractive,. Kind of a girl next door type image.
Once things got started, she was doing well with her (fondling her cute tits helped as well) but as it progressed, it became monotonous. I like the type of head girls like Nikki, Bridget, Neesey, etc give where they are in to it and committed to make you cum and you have to say Uncle before they let you go. Nonetheless we did reach the finish line but she stopped moving as I started to cum and just had her lips on my head. I really dislike this as I like a more pronounced effort as I cum otherwise it makes 4th of July fireworks finale end up like a solitary sparkler. I didn't say anything to her about it since she had been so pleasant otherwise.
I made small talk while taking her back while she got drowsy and dosed off so bad that I had to wake her up a couple of times to ask where to drop her off.
No digits and I would repeat just because she's so pleasant and attractive and maybe was just tired and hadn't gotten much sleep.
Stay safe,
Angler.
-
10-13-16 07:16 #31024Senior Member

Posts: 27Car Dates
"I don't ordinarily do car dates for many reasons, not the least of which is that I'm nearly six and a half feet tall and don't fit well in today's cars under any conditions, and I'm also quite paranoid about being caught. . Of course, it was a miserable failure. Not her fault by any means, she was an absolute trooper and did her best, but I was just too paranoid and uncomfortable. ".
Glad to hear I am not the only one. It usually ends up leaving me embarrassed, feeling like a failure, and obviously not satisfied.
-
10-13-16 06:34 #31023Senior Member

Posts: 1788Anna
I also saw Anna the other day on Wilkens. She wasn't feeling well and didn't want to go far. I don't ordinarily do car dates for many reasons, not the least of which is that I'm nearly six and a half feet tall and don't fit well in today's cars under any conditions, and I'm also quite paranoid about being caught. But she is a very cute twenty one year old who I have read good things about and has a great personality so I figured I would try. Of course, it was a miserable failure. Not her fault by any means, she was an absolute trooper and did her best, but I was just too paranoid and uncomfortable. She promised that next time she would go somewhere were we can be inside and really get into things. I'll take her up on that if she comes through.
Anna is fun to be with. Very nice soft boobs that I love to squeeze. She says she doesn't lick or suck the boys, but I don't think that's written in stone. She's okay with CIM and spit or swallowing upon request. No anal, however. She has no phone at the moment, but can be found around the circle.
-
10-13-16 06:21 #31022Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kimberly
When I was cruising through WW the other day I saw Kimberly. The last couple of times with her were quite disappointing to say the least so I was just stopping to say hi. But she seemed to be fairly lucid and promised to make everything up to me or it was free, so I figured why not. The life has certainly taken a toll on her as it does to all the girls but she looked a little better than she did the last time I saw her. Her performance was okay, not anywhere near like it was when she first arrived late last winter, but still okay. She informed me that she has now opened all three inputs for the right negotiations. I didn't partake this time, but it might be an option later. She has a phone number that she says works sometimes. It's the same one she had before ending in 5067. If you don't have it and you are a contributing member whom I trust I will share it with you. Otherwise you can look around the circle area for her.
-
10-12-16 19:30 #31021Senior Member

Posts: 26Starr
Scooped her one time went by the name of Tiffany. BBBJ was nice wound not repeat nice girl just not my type I must have picked her up on a good day.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
D.
-
10-12-16 14:37 #31020Senior Member

Posts: 2344Kandi, in her own words
Can you let evry 1 kno I'm out here 2 nite only.
On the west side
-
10-11-16 19:26 #31019Senior Member

Posts: 485Real date
Just fortunate timing, not local to Baltimore, happened to be passing through at a time which coincided with Kandii's bday. So we celebrated and had a blast, no pun intended.
Originally Posted by Jakker
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-16 17:38 #31018Senior Member

Posts: 129You had a "real date" with Kandii.
Originally Posted by DDChaser
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-16 17:37 #31017Senior Member

Posts: 129Google how to change your DNS server to a public DNS server on the device you are using.
Originally Posted by BigPunisher
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-16 17:27 #31016Senior Member

Posts: 129I was the first one to post how to connect to CCP Tube by changing DNS servers, I have my CCNA and Network+.
Originally Posted by Genre
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-16 16:09 #31015Senior Member

Posts: 129Photo of her?
Originally Posted by DirtyOlePerv
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-16 13:15 #31014Senior Member

Posts: 254Tiffany
Tiffany is good company, but if she gets your number she may start pestering you.
Originally Posted by Gonzo64
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-16 11:03 #31013Senior Member

Posts: 38Julia
Scooped up Julia this morning for a quick session. Long haired brunette about 5'7". She was walking up Fairhaven and circled back up Pennington. Standard donation. Will definitely repeat.
-
10-11-16 08:16 #31012Senior Member

Posts: 33Squirting
I have a few girls numbers for trade. I am looking for a squirter.
-
10-10-16 22:20 #31011Senior Member

Posts: 72Risky Taylor / Tiffany
I have had Taylor ask me to have sex with her and even offered the back door. I declined for that very reason. She, as well as most of the others, do a lot of dating. Taylor has been so desperate for money and medicines over the summer that I think the risk / reward are not good odds.
Originally Posted by Badboy1968
[View Original Post]
Tiffany: From BP and sometimes walking on Patapsco. Petite. Early 20's. Greenish Blue streak in her hair. Always with her boyfriend. Stopped to talk to her last week. She offered to go hang out but I had to get home. Has anybody experienced her services?










Reply With Quote





