Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,406 to 30,420 of 61439
-
10-08-16 13:32 #31034Senior Member

Posts: 381Trip The Other Evening
Came up for a visit the other evening. Plenty of ladies out and about. Saw a tall BSW at the SA with her pants down peeing. She said come get in this pussy. Big old set of tits hanging out. Went to CB and saw Renee who was bitching because I didn't pick her up. Told her is she kept bitching I wouldn't ever again. Guess what? I will never pick her up again. Sometimes these girls need to remember customer service skills. Met a Mixed SW name Leah, and I had a great time. CBJ and pictures and videos for 40. I was going to hit everything for 50 and tip but her kitty smelled so bad I just couldn't hit her pussy or ass. Later on I picked up Lacy and got another CBJ which finished out my evening. Saw a lot of different and new faces out and about, W / W had nothing but used up SW's walking.
Shitty.
-
10-08-16 10:59 #31033Senior Member

Posts: 248411 On Red Headed Shayla
Anyone one got any intel on a petite, WSW redhead named Shannon, but also goes by Shayla, currently in Brooklyn. She has a semi reliable 914 number. PMs appreciated.
-
10-08-16 08:46 #31032Senior Member

Posts: 407Friday night double "header"
I made arrangement to go see Star. But after I saw the post on her I changed my mind. Some since I had some free time. I took a ride down the way (w / w). Ran into Little 'sweet' Sara. She has gotten so skinny. But her head game is still on point. As we all know. After we was done the big head said lets home. But the little head said. I'm not ready to go home. So after dropped her. I cruised on down the circle. Saw Arab Anna. Had to see what all the hype was about. She didn't disspoint. Great bbjcim. Nice personality. No drama.
Be safe, be smart out there fellas!
-
10-08-16 08:31 #31031Senior Member

Posts: 407Star
Wow. I always when up there to see her myself. I made arrangements to go see her yesterday. I'm glad I didn't. Thanks to you posting this. That's too far to drive for some BS.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-16 03:45 #31030Senior Member

Posts: 121I raw did her twice, months ago, was fine. But if she is doing many raw, maybe she now might have a problem, LOL.
Originally Posted by DirtyOlePerv
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-16 03:44 #31029Senior Member

Posts: 694Can you PM me and give me heads up thanks.
Originally Posted by DirtyOlePerv
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-16 16:21 #31028Senior Member

Posts: 58Fairhaven Taylor
Tried to PM you but your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Badboy1968
[View Original Post]
Mind letting a fellow brother know her gift?
I've raw dogged her holes many times and right now, now showing any physical signs of anything.
Feel free to PM me.
Thanks.
-
10-07-16 15:13 #31027Senior Member

Posts: 978Vice
Vice has switched up cars, black 4 door, grey 4 door Hyndai, Jackson in one doesn't have his dreds & Bones in black Maxima.
Erin got a ride today by Mr Lash to grandmas house, she should have stayed in rehab.
Met tall Linsey at Payson and Wilkens the other day. She is trying the WW from East side after her visit to grandmas at the beginning of the month.
Met a real tall WS named Lisa that had beautiful legs up to her ass WOW, wish I had time to sample that.
Note to the guy in the brown conversion van, you are not cool at all. Going around to the working girls walking and asking if they need a ride. After you have driven down the street aways you tell them you are just hacking. Then you ask them for money which you know they don't have or they have to give you a BJ, you are a real piece of shit my man. If I see you I will follow you around like I did to the hooker hunter till you go home just sayin.
Looks like LE up to their show and tell again. They flood an area with a bunch of cars during certain times and then you only see one or two in between.
Be Safe Be Carefull.
-
10-07-16 15:03 #31026Senior Member

Posts: 254Taylor
A more straightforward reply would violate forum rules, leading to deletion by Admin.
Originally Posted by MystRyan
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-16 14:39 #31025Senior Member

Posts: 291Blonde cutie on Washington Blvd
I saw a good looking blonde spinner on Washington Blvd at Bayard last night around 8:30 pm. She was dressed up like she worked at the block in heals and a short black dress, about 24, and her hair was up in a bun. She gave me the look a couple of times but would not come over to my car when I was stopped at the light. There was a guy across the street that appeared to be taking video or pics with his cellphone. I decided to pass. Did I miss out on something special?
Baltoman.
-
10-07-16 14:29 #31024Senior Member

Posts: 291Christina on Harford Rd
Yeah I recently saw her to about a week ago. Pretty face. Pretty feet. Thin, about 5'7", 5'8" w / long brown hair. She's a very sweet girl and was easy to get along with. Under her cloths she picks her skin. There were lots of sores around her waist and lower. I will not opt for FS again. But I had no drama. So I would see her again for a BJ.
Baltoman.
Originally Posted by MoJulius
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-16 09:21 #31023Senior Member

Posts: 52RE: Taylor from BP
Answer as expected. What do you think she has? Definitely not something I want to get but want to know what so I know whether I need to be worried despite using protection.
Originally Posted by Badboy1968
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-16 06:20 #31022Senior Member

Posts: 502Assume they all have stds dude.
Originally Posted by MystRyan
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-16 00:45 #31021Senior Member

Posts: 2419Told her I can't come up because I'm at work and about to travel again. Tried to help her out.
Originally Posted by DapplzChamp
[View Original Post]
Look like its back t the game for her. Apologies, dog brothers.
-
10-07-16 00:33 #31020Senior Member

Posts: 82Starr
Thanks for the heads up. When I used to see her over a year ago she was always erratic and it took forever to actually get started with her. Seems she hasn't changed much. What made me keep coming back was that she had a nice ass, especially after coming back from rehab. So I was tempted to hit her up this weekend. Guess I won't anymore.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




