The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 314 of 608 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 364 414 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 9120
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4425

    Chilling, that's for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by XXXlaw  [View Original Post]
    You'll recall that Sheriff Tom Dart wrote some letters to credit card companies a few years ago, asking them to turn off processing services to BackPage. That triggered a lawsuit against him for interfering in BackPage's financial dealings, one that he eventually lost.

    He won the first round because the district court said that it was not censorship, that he was acting in a private capacity to urge or convince the bankers. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...824-story.html.

    BackPage appealed to the 7th Circuit. The 7th Circuit promptly issued an injunction ordering Dart to back off, to cease and desist the same conduct till it decided the appeal. http://cookcountyrecord.com/stories/...unction-denial.

    He ultimately lost in the 7th Circuit. A panel of the 7th Circuit decided that the district court had erred and that BackPage was entitled to an injunction to stop Tom Dart from interfering with its credit card processors.

    Dart asked the US Supreme Court to take the case, and earlier this week, FOUR DAYS AGO, the Supreme Court turned him down. Flat. https://www.supremecourt.gov/Search....es/15-1321.htm (Denial of Certiorari).

    End of the trail? Not quite.

    Today, the CEO of BackPage was arrested on a warrant, on the basis of California charges alleging pimping and juvenile pimping, and Texas charges claiming money laundering. He was arrested on a warrant when he landed in Houston on flight coming from Amsterdam. Then, Texas LE raided the BackPage operations center in Dallas, evidently with a search warrant. http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wir...texas-42630540.

    During the past week, there was also a flurry of activity when BackPage resisted a US Senate Subpoena by claiming that some of the materials targeted by the subpoena were protected by the attorney-client privilege. There is some old authority that Congressional subpoena power is not limited by such "common law" privileges as confidences shared with one's lawyers. And that no one has a right to hold back material sought by Congress because of the attorney-client privilege that would protect that information in just about any other context. http://www.lexislegalnews.com/articl...ittee-subpoena.

    This is getting to be, frankly, interesting as all fuck.
    What's really chilling is the fact that California was able to get another state to arrest someone flying into the US on one of their warrants. That pretty much says that if they can get an arrest warrant issued for you, it doesn't make any difference whether you're based overseas or not. You come to the US, and they will get you arrested. That is going to put pressure on a lot of sites, I think, which can't be good for us.

    Sorry, I don't mean to keep jumping in. They have offices in Dallas and I'm pretty sure that arrest warrants in any state can be served in any other state. I'm not 100% on that but I'm pretty sure.

    A2

  2. #4424

    Backpage CEO Arrested and Charged With Pimping. Payback?

    You'll recall that Sheriff Tom Dart wrote some letters to credit card companies a few years ago, asking them to turn off processing services to BackPage. That triggered a lawsuit against him for interfering in BackPage's financial dealings, one that he eventually lost.

    He won the first round because the district court said that it was not censorship, that he was acting in a private capacity to urge or convince the bankers. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...824-story.html.

    BackPage appealed to the 7th Circuit. The 7th Circuit promptly issued an injunction ordering Dart to back off, to cease and desist the same conduct till it decided the appeal. http://cookcountyrecord.com/stories/...unction-denial.

    He ultimately lost in the 7th Circuit. A panel of the 7th Circuit decided that the district court had erred and that BackPage was entitled to an injunction to stop Tom Dart from interfering with its credit card processors.

    Dart asked the US Supreme Court to take the case, and earlier this week, FOUR DAYS AGO, the Supreme Court turned him down. Flat. https://www.supremecourt.gov/Search....es/15-1321.htm (Denial of Certiorari).

    End of the trail? Not quite.

    Today, the CEO of BackPage was arrested on a warrant, on the basis of California charges alleging pimping and juvenile pimping, and Texas charges claiming money laundering. He was arrested on a warrant when he landed in Houston on flight coming from Amsterdam. Then, Texas LE raided the BackPage operations center in Dallas, evidently with a search warrant. http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wir...texas-42630540.

    During the past week, there was also a flurry of activity when BackPage resisted a US Senate Subpoena by claiming that some of the materials targeted by the subpoena were protected by the attorney-client privilege. There is some old authority that Congressional subpoena power is not limited by such "common law" privileges as confidences shared with one's lawyers. And that no one has a right to hold back material sought by Congress because of the attorney-client privilege that would protect that information in just about any other context. http://www.lexislegalnews.com/articl...ittee-subpoena.

    This is getting to be, frankly, interesting as all fuck.

    Good news for us, we are ready. New version coming out soon.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/

    A2

  3. #4423
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Thanks very much.

    They also got high marks on something called Charity Navigator. Don't appear on Charity Watch. Anyway, I apologize for "hijacking" the thread here. So if anyone needs to reach me you can PM and I will give you my actual contact information. Once we have a complete list of the charities, I will post them on the board, in case anyone is curious, etc. Thanks again. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by FngrBngr  [View Original Post]
    http://www.animalwelfareleague.com/

    My favorite. The workers are mostly volunteers. They accept food, newspapers, anything to do with animals. They have an affordable vet service. This is where the cops bring the strays. I got the best dog ever from there. I swear he knew I took him out of the pound and has not forgotten 1 day.

    Finger.

  4. #4422

    Nickname

    Quote Originally Posted by Emiglio  [View Original Post]
    Why is she called Bike Room, any photos of her, and approximately whee in Arlington? Thanks. I am up there at least two or three days a week.

    .
    I introduced Stacey to the forum 3 years ago. You would meet her at her Moms condo and she would take you to the storage room (lots of bikes). I gave her the nickname Bike Room Stacey. Probably the least reliable provider I have ever met. She is a nice woman with a great body. Rocket Dork.

  5. #4421

    Animal welfare league

    http://www.animalwelfareleague.com/

    My favorite. The workers are mostly volunteers. They accept food, newspapers, anything to do with animals. They have an affordable vet service. This is where the cops bring the strays. I got the best dog ever from there. I swear he knew I took him out of the pound and has not forgotten 1 day.

    Finger.

  6. #4420

    Why the Name?

    Why is she called Bike Room, any photos of her, and approximately whee in Arlington? Thanks. I am up there at least two or three days a week.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedorro  [View Original Post]
    Was driving thru AH earlier today and saw Stacey near her house. She seemed to be working the streets, walking and stopping every few minutes to look at the cars driving bye. Time has taken a toll on her since I last saw her. She just looked so runned down and this was from a distance.
    .

  7. #4419

    CharityWatch

    Thanks Glen. This is a great post and very informative. I'll watch Charity Watch very closely.

    Quote Originally Posted by Glen60  [View Original Post]
    Bob, why not help the young lady to make her donations more meaningful, by subscribing to Charity Watch, formerly American Institute of Philanthropy, costing only $50 per year, receiving 4 quarterly reports. It rates various charities and has been successful in exposing rip-offs, even helping getting some shut down. I got involved seriously over 20+ years ago when wife was diagnosed with a deadly form of cancer. In their latest monitoring of cancer organizations, of which there are 46, over half have D to F ratings. Only 13 have A- to A+ ratings, and the American Cancer Society has a C rating, paying its CEO $1,404 K. While the American Red Cross has an A- rating, paying its CEO $598 K, the Salvation Army with an A rating, pays its CEO $228 K. ASPCA has a C rating and CEO pay is $538 K, whereas, Animal Welfare Institute, with an A rating, pays its CEO $107 K.

    I like to get the best bang for my buck, whether it be mongering or donating to charity, so I only contribute to A rated charities and where the CEO salaries are under $500 K, and do not have large accumulated unused reserves.

  8. #4418
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Bike Room Stacey.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedorro  [View Original Post]
    Was driving thru AH earlier today and saw Stacey near her house. She seemed to be working the streets, walking and stopping every few minutes to look at the cars driving bye. Time has taken a toll on her since I last saw her. She just looked so runned down and this was from a distance.
    Such a shame. She was great the times I did see her. This was almost two years ago. There were some reports that she had a regular job and was hooking on the side. Guess she's hooking full time now.

  9. #4417

    Bike Room Stacey

    Was driving thru AH earlier today and saw Stacey near her house. She seemed to be working the streets, walking and stopping every few minutes to look at the cars driving bye. Time has taken a toll on her since I last saw her. She just looked so runned down and this was from a distance.

  10. #4416
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    She literally knocked out while laying on my chest. True beauty. She text me this morning to apologize. Said she would've given me head as a thank you had I woken her up. LOL.

    Thought of taking pics, I'll do it next time!

    Ate some delicious pussy, got my d*ck sucked. She fell asleep, so I couldn't leave a donation. In the morning, asked if we f*cked? Nope
    Damn Charmo. Good on ya! Next time snap a few pics!

  11. #4415

    Monger Apartment Share. Aka f*ckspot

    I've posted this before. Looking for a couple of guys to split an apartment we can use for meet ups. Idea is to have it furnished, split scheduled days for access, discreet apartment to be able to have fun. I'm thinking of a place near north side, close to train line for access to downtown and expressways. Already have a place in mind.

    Option is to have it as a clubhouse as well. Poker nights, NFL, or small group meet-ups with a couple of nice young ladies. Mini-gangbang, Swing or swap.

    Pm seniors.

  12. #4414

    Creeper ass

    Quote Originally Posted by PwnLife  [View Original Post]
    Should take Pics!
    She literally knocked out while laying on my chest. True beauty. She text me this morning to apologize. Said she would've given me head as a thank you had I woken her up. LOL.

    Thought of taking pics, I'll do it next time!

    Ate some delicious pussy, got my d*ck sucked. She fell asleep, so I couldn't leave a donation. In the morning, asked if we f*cked? Nope

  13. #4413
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    Recently started contact again with a girl from way back, we had never actually met up. Texts me out of nowhere to meet? Ok, I'm in.

    Tall, young, barely leg, perfect body. Fun girl, jokes and chatting. Tells me she's a pimp, or Madame. Star with a little head- but she's knocked out. Right now, as I type this.

    Would love to party with her sometime. But right now, I'm thinking how long do I hang around before I just book out of here.

    She ddnt even have the nerve to clean up, underwear all over the place! LOL.
    Should take Pics!

  14. #4412

    She's hot, though

    Recently started contact again with a girl from way back, we had never actually met up. Texts me out of nowhere to meet? Ok, I'm in.

    Tall, young, barely leg, perfect body. Fun girl, jokes and chatting. Tells me she's a pimp, or Madame. Star with a little head- but she's knocked out. Right now, as I type this.

    Would love to party with her sometime. But right now, I'm thinking how long do I hang around before I just book out of here.

    She ddnt even have the nerve to clean up, underwear all over the place! LOL.

  15. #4411
    Quote Originally Posted by E6671  [View Original Post]
    I second Zoomy's point. If the post does not interest you, don't read it. Take note, this is a General report thread.
    I get that it's General Reports but talk about going off the subhect. And it's over a page of charity posts. Finding a charity to donate to is simple, no need to come here and ask. Go to GoFund and throw some $ at someone who's had some tragedy. I've done it couple times. No need to bring it up here though. I get it, Bob's GF is a saint, a great person, but start your own thread.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape