Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 23,506 to 23,520 of 28084
-
10-06-16 18:11 #4579Senior Member

Posts: 704Decent looking girl. Pretty good massage. Great HJ skills.
Originally Posted by Honeyboy
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-16 16:33 #4578Senior Member

Posts: 37Leisure Spa
Did anyone check this out. Saw $10 off coupon in the reader. Went late around around 10:30 PM. Massuese was Cindy. Aged 40 ish. Gave a decent massage and appeared legit. I tried to chat but got 2 word responses. On the flip, my member peeked out of the sheets and she adjusted back.
Anyone had luck here with any girls. TIA.
-
10-06-16 10:13 #4577Senior Member

Posts: 31I was a big fan of OT. Since they closed I have not attempted anything in Esco (or NC).
Originally Posted by Theanon
[View Original Post]
If I just want a legit massage I hit Bernardo Massage Ctr, but never a hint of extra there; granted I have not pressed hard for more. Any "GO-TO" recommendations in NC?
-
10-06-16 10:02 #4576Senior Member

Posts: 789Any reviews on the actual massage?
Originally Posted by TJDog
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-16 01:25 #4575Senior Member

Posts: 704Massage A
WTF, don't these Asian ladies know how to put on and tie shoes? They insist on helping me dress. Then pull my socks so tight my toes almost burst through. To cap it off, they do a half assed tie of the laces so I end up tripping over them on the way out.
Oh yeah, ask for April.
-
10-05-16 21:06 #4574Senior Member

Posts: 128Sumiko Spa
Striking out these days.
Parking is kinda crappy in this part of town. Entrance is right on the main road, no side or back door. Once inside the old large, no makeup mamasan asks for payment. She said theres another girl that massages. I pay up, disrobe and wait for my table shower. Idk WTF is going on, but an even OLDER mamasan enters the room. Little old lady afro, borderline geriatric leads me to the shower. I felt so awkward. Great shower honestly. She spent a good 15 minutes washing me, and even asked if I wanted my hair washed.
Onto the massage- It was honestly not that bad. At the end she goes okay all finished, is there anything else you want? I'm like Noppeee. Dressed, and bounced.
That's two super old ladies in a row for me in a week. Woof.
-
10-05-16 18:53 #4573Regular Member

Posts: 21Heading to SD
Heading down to the miramar area for work. I want to make a pit stop at either the spa on flanders or Coco. Any suggestions?
-
10-05-16 15:47 #4572Senior Member

Posts: 391Doesn't happen often, and when it does it is YMMV. If you are interested in that specific thing, you will have much better luck on Backpage.
Originally Posted by Huehue1337
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-16 12:48 #4571Senior Member

Posts: 205Tawanya
Saw this place had opened up again. The Mamasan was super cool and wanted a hug! Paid 40 for 30 and went tin the room. Undressed to nothing and a different girl came in. Told me her name but it escaped me. She gave me a really good massage that almost put me to sleep. I'm sure I could have gotten a HJ at least but I wasn't really feeling the vibe as I wanted something with a more seedy feel to it and she was very professional and chatty. Speaks nearly perfect English. At the end of thirty she asked if I wanted some water and told me to get dressed LOL. Tipped her twenty. It was worth it but that's not what I went for.
CC.
-
10-05-16 01:36 #4570Regular Member

Posts: 12Tried to go to Blue Green, but.
I was contemplating on getting a nice BBBJ for a decent price (4 house + $. 6 tip) after reading all these past reviews on Tina. Once I walked in, I couldn't deal with her face; I need a nice face to look at to nut. She was at least mid 40's, could be early 50's. I promptly made a half-assed excuse to leave:
Drove by Angel Massage off of the 15 South and Mira mesa, and saw through their back door while getting off the ramp. The girls there look pretty (granted it was from a distance), but unfortunately previous comments deterred me from going there.
Do you think the girls on Relax Spa (Ronson) or Flanders would do BBJTCIM for $. 6-. 8 tip? Definitely looking for BBJTCIM.
-
10-05-16 01:31 #4569Senior Member

Posts: 160Apple Spa PB
Went to Apple Spa in PB tonight. I know the pics on the AMPs are all fake but this place was really bad. Old hunched over mamasan answers and asks if I want 1/2. Next time that's offered, that's what I'll take. I really did want a rub so I said I wanted an hour. Paid. 6 and went into room. A 40 ish, bigger / flabby Korean lady comes in and starts rubbing / slapping me. It was honestly the worst rub I've ever had. No flow, no hint of anything fun to come, it was just bad. On the flip I got a HJ with a bit of boob play but she acted like she didn't want it. Tipped. 4 and was out in under an hour. She did say she's the only massage girl that works there. By far the worst rub and experience ever, and I won't go back.
-
10-05-16 00:03 #4568Regular Member

Posts: 3Massa 1 in esco
Pretty girls but strictly just massage. So disappointed.
-
10-05-16 00:01 #4567Regular Member

Posts: 3LH Esco
Nothing exciting strictly massage no extras or HE. Decent massage.
-
10-04-16 00:39 #4566Senior Member

Posts: 128Sammys Spa
I normally just read reviews, but I had to share this.
Near the airport, odd location for parking, but do-able. Mamasan greets me wearing this black tight thing, honestly I was just interested in a decent massage from being sore at the gym. I normally ask for the hour, but by the looks, I commited to 30 m.
Price was. 6, which I feel is super high but whatever. House smelled like smoke, and I could hear it in her voice she slugs down the smokes. Grandmasan spoke great English.
I lay down, she comes in, rubs around me no lotion, oil, just her old chapped hands. Awfully chatty, no big deal. Flips me in 12 minutes, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to UTC roam with her, but yolo, scratch it off my bucket list. She just pulls out a set of man made Bs maybe Cs. Which surprised me, and she grabs my hands and mushes them around. Meanwhile she did grab some lotion for the deed. But fml she was jackhammering it as if it was going somewhere. I had to super focus to finish to gtfo. LOL what a night. 19 minutes later I'm in my car and out $1.
Had to share.
-
10-03-16 23:25 #4565Senior Member

Posts: 558If you do decide to visit this place definitely get the price right and make sure this girl understands what is agreed upon. On my visit Tina tried changing the price on me after the deed was done. There was nothing wrong with the service and I did enjoy but I never did go back because of that. Now I go to the one down the street behind the Japanese restaurant. Moe.
Originally Posted by JamulSucks
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





