Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 4577
-
10-14-16 04:55 #1607Regular Member

Posts: 2Info on this Kapolei MT?
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5823917548.html
Looking to try this girl out but needed to know if it's all legit or possible HE.
-
10-13-16 05:52 #1606Regular Member

Posts: 24Chinese MTs
-
10-08-16 20:29 #1605Regular Member

Posts: 34Honey Girl
Yes she is thick and local air, has nipple piercings, outcall only or car play in Ewa Beach area. Fun and open minded. Gives good bbj and FS is on the table too. Reasonable prices without the hassle of driving to town.
Originally Posted by BotoBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-16 20:12 #1604Senior Member

Posts: 101Anyone experience this woman's service? Picture looks familiar, as does the typing / words in the ad. If she is who I think she is (but sorry, can't remember her name LOL) she used to operate out of a kinda messy apartment and had toddlers in the next room. Friendly, but seemed to be rushing and on the heavier side.
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/w4m/5819528019.html
-
10-08-16 19:52 #1603Senior Member

Posts: 40Thanks for the warning
It is such BS way to run a business. I don't know who these others are. I guess I need to do more research if I am to avoid this kind in the future. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
-UH.
-
10-08-16 16:42 #1602Senior Member

Posts: 516A bunch of these "outcall" ads daily are tied together & are a circle of 4-5 ladies that know each other. This one, the healing touch one, Michel and 1 of the ladies at sisters massage are 4 of them. YMMV.
Originally Posted by UncleHappy
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-16 18:01 #1601Senior Member

Posts: 155Nice to know. Been seeing this ad for a long time.
Originally Posted by UncleHappy
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-16 16:14 #1600Senior Member

Posts: 40Diamond Head Massage & Sugaring
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5816347086.html
If I ever think about repeating, SHOT ME!
I've seen this MILF before, she's not bad looking and can be pleasant to talk to. Despite the advice of fellow mongers I returned. I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt in hopes of having a better experience - "Fool me twice, shame in me!
This woman not only expects payment upfront, she also wants her tip before she makes an effort. After that, either she is up-selling or talking relentlessly about anything that pops into her mind, usually complaining about how someone is doing her wrong. She does however take a break once and while to replay to customers's texts, leave the room for no apparent reason or for chance give me what I paid for.
Let this be a warning. You'd be better off jerking off and flushing your $ down the toilet.
-
10-06-16 11:51 #1599Senior Member

Posts: 440Helen
This is the same number as Helen used who worked on Amana St. I have a feeling this is the Chinese Connection at work here for a bait and switch.
Originally Posted by HashMan
[View Original Post]
HB.
-
10-06-16 05:32 #1598Senior Member

Posts: 174Nice
That sounds amazing! What are her rates? You can PM me the response if you prefer. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BoboBrotha
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-16 21:05 #1597Senior Member

Posts: 103Wow didn't know that was available. Hmm makes me want to tmgo again.
Originally Posted by BoboBrotha
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-16 18:03 #1596Senior Member

Posts: 155Athena
Just went back to see Athena. It had been a while since my last visit because I caught a little attitude last time. Anyway, I'm a bit of a sucker for prostate massage, so went again, and had a much better experience this time. Very friendly this time. It's a little unnerving how paranoid she gets about coming ang going and noise level etc.
BBW, some roaming allowed, FBM with HE.
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5811098788.html
-
10-05-16 14:21 #1595Regular Member

Posts: 3Has anyone tried tina cc
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5813498750.html
Any information would be helpful.
-
10-04-16 19:46 #1594Senior Member

Posts: 202I agree. This little asian lady gives a good massage. Legit massage. She'll comment with humor if Jr. Is standing at attention but she will not touch. If you looking for a good legit massage on the leeward side I would say to give her a call.
Originally Posted by BoboBrotha
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-16 19:35 #1593Senior Member

Posts: 202I seen her about a month ago. She is beautiful but and hint of play. Turned over Jr was hard, covered with a small towel Avoided Jr the rest of the massage session.
Originally Posted by ShootsBrah
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




