Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 9119
-
10-02-16 21:40 #4394Senior Member

Posts: 1255Saint L
Sam, you said it well. She really is a saint. Technically, a Buddhist disciple. As I have gotten to know her I've listened to the things she has close to her heart. Read quite a bit about Buddhism. I still remember walking with her along Michigan avenue this summer, as she handed out money to homeless people. Quite a harrowing walk. She would make eye contact with these people, and you could see the light in their eyes as she looked at them with kindness. I can tell you she has transformed my life.
The first organization she has given to was Northpointe Resources. http://www.northpointeresources.org/ One of our retail neighbors suggested it. They give jobs to people with disabilities. We will be looking for other organizations, including the ones you have recommended.
Thanks again. Bob.
Originally Posted by SamSinger
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-16 20:32 #4393Senior Member

Posts: 1635Yeah, if she loves animals both of those are great organizations.
Originally Posted by ZeroDark13
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-16 14:29 #4392Senior Member

Posts: 500Wow, L sounds like a saint at heart. Awesome. Post what she decided. We can pitch in whatever we can.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-16 12:45 #4391Banned Member

Posts: 250A Great Cause
I run a small charity on the side. I use donations to give money to immigrant women to fuck me for 30 or 60 minutes. It is a great cause. PayPal me!
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-16 10:31 #4390Senior Member

Posts: 1255Great ideas.
Those are great ideas. Thanks. I was also thinking women's shelters. Thanks everybody very much. Bob.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-16 08:47 #4389Senior Member

Posts: 958As sarcastic as it sounds either a police charity or an anti-trafficking might not be a bad idea. Not sure how the business and locals response is to the parlor, even though we know there's nothing extra. Having some stickers on the door showing that you support those might help with opinions from those who only want to judge. As for animals, PAWS or the local animal shelter would be good too. Village hall might have some suggestions for other local charities.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-w.
-
10-02-16 03:11 #4388Senior Member

Posts: 256These folks are great
http://www.treehouseanimals.org/site...?pagename=home
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
Or PAWS.
-
10-02-16 02:14 #4387Senior Member

Posts: 1255Charity
Ok. So this is going to sound strange. "L" (Mei) has tasked me with finding good charities in the area that she can help. Even though she has very little money, she is determined to give away what little she does have. She already sends a lot of money back home, and to charities in Tibet. This week, at my suggestion, we walked up and down the shopping center in our area. Talked to the owners asking them if there were any charities we could donate to. We managed to find a couple. Of course there are the big ones out there. Red Cross, American Cancer Society, etc. But I wanted to find some some smaller ones as well. She loves animals, so perhaps ASPCA, or a local animal shelter. I will match all of her donations. If anybody has some suggestions, I'd appreciate it. Thanks very much. Bob.
-
10-01-16 17:48 #4386Senior Member

Posts: 570GV Photo Sharing
I believe its only possible w android phones. However, Hangouts is an alternate option.
Originally Posted by NtarAda
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-16 16:12 #4385Senior Member

Posts: 430Thanks man, that's a good idea!
Originally Posted by ReadyForRub
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-16 15:16 #4384Senior Member

Posts: 430Just Ask
Ask if the fee is for the time or the pop. If time, msg should be a given.
Originally Posted by StanKost
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-16 07:56 #4383Senior Member

Posts: 222Be Fair
When I first read your post, I thought she was taking advantage of YOU by now trying to get yo to go the hour. (Most ladies, if anything will cut a regular some slack, I say most). However after rereading, in three visits you have gone over the time by double! I would ask her if she is willing to try a true half hour where you do not overstay, or like suggested an hour with MSOG. Again simply just ask. But don't be surprised if there is an added donation for round two.
.
Originally Posted by StanKost
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-16 23:40 #4382Banned Member

Posts: 223RE: Duration
Not sure how to bring up the subject? Here's how: you ask whatever question you have or want to ask. If she doesn't answer or gets all attitudinal, move on to something else. You're the boss, you're the one with the money. There are only about 160 million women in the United States, so it isn't like your choices are limited.
Originally Posted by StanKost
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-16 23:28 #4381Senior Member

Posts: 1299Just book an hour and see for yourself.
Go for an hour and quit wasting your time with all that talk. Get down to business. If you want msog, ask after your first one if time permits. There should not be any awkwardness in going for an hour, seeing what is offered and asking if you don't know.
Originally Posted by StanKost
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-16 18:32 #4380Senior Member

Posts: 430Duration
I am not sure if this is the right place to post, but here it is. I have seen a girl - 3 times for half an hour each. She is not a clock watcher - 20 -30 min talk and 20 - 30 min fun. Today she told me, she doesn't offer half hours anymore so either 1 hour or more or it is no go. I wonder if she used the first few times to hook me in or she is just busy enough to waste time for 30 min (her price tag is steep). I want also to ask if the menu will differ and if msog will be allowed or just longer appointment, but not sure how to bring up the subject?











Reply With Quote





