Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19211

    Paige at Luxsa

    I'll make it short and sweet. New talent at Luxsa. Young (early 20's), pretty blonde with a great body and attitude. Had the $100 for HH USAG rate. If you've been to Luxsa before you know what to expect. I've pretty much seen all the girls there and Paige is a great addition.

  2. #19210

    Tokyo Casselberry

    Quote Originally Posted by WalSTreet  [View Original Post]
    Made a visit to Casselberry and took an hour at Tokyo. Standard AMP across the board. Very good table shower. Probably a 10 minute scrub and squeeze. Very enjoyable. Little therapist but strong hands. Very solid massage. Play and tickle before the flip. Oil up and off ewe go. No complaints. I like a little newer place though. Water has a little odor (well?) 80 house, 40 tip. May repeat. Worth a try for all.
    I have been there a few times myself and was never disappointed. However, the water does smell of well water. For the same money you should give Starr a try as they are a little nicer and water doesn't smell. Haven't had a bod girl yet at star. My next favorite is international massage down the street from Star. Same prices and have had great service eat time. I like how they actually use oil on you for the massage and not massage through a sheet. Then they bring a hot towel in to clean off the oil good. Standard service on the flip. All three places roaming has not been an issue. I usually don; t like much more than that with a massage anyways.

  3. #19209
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 71
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMann6  [View Original Post]
    Can you please share the location.
    Its called winter park massage studio the guys here on the board call it ihop (I have no idea why) but yeah.

  4. #19208
    Regular Member


    Posts: 26

    Coins

    Do you remember how many Mario coins?

    Quote Originally Posted by CNewton1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of times maybe 4-5 years ago in Palm Coast. Different endings were available for different donation amounts. Unless times have changed, you should have a nice time.

  5. #19207

    Hi Gents! New to the Forum

    Can you please share the location.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayToday  [View Original Post]
    Never done the MP thing before today always been worried about limited menus and upsells but. Glad I did finally. Checked out IHOP I knew who I wanted I am into cougars so I saw patricia. I had a great time she's def older but that's what I like thin with huge assets. I really felt like I got value for my $. She didn't skimp on the massage got the full hour and the extras were fantastic. Will repeat and be doing the MP thing a lot more often.

    BTW are their any other ladies in orlando like patricia?

  6. #19206

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Jr407  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, just bought the Groupon and have an appt next week. She did state very clearly on the phone that this is strictly a professional massage.

    Guess I'll feel it out and update on here.
    I saw her a couple of times maybe 4-5 years ago in Palm Coast. Different endings were available for different donation amounts. Unless times have changed, you should have a nice time.

  7. #19205
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 71

    First time good time.

    Never done the MP thing before today always been worried about limited menus and upsells but. Glad I did finally. Checked out IHOP I knew who I wanted I am into cougars so I saw patricia. I had a great time she's def older but that's what I like thin with huge assets. I really felt like I got value for my $. She didn't skimp on the massage got the full hour and the extras were fantastic. Will repeat and be doing the MP thing a lot more often.

    BTW are their any other ladies in orlando like patricia?

  8. #19204

    Tokyo. Casselberry

    Made a visit to Casselberry and took an hour at Tokyo. Standard AMP across the board. Very good table shower. Probably a 10 minute scrub and squeeze. Very enjoyable. Little therapist but strong hands. Very solid massage. Play and tickle before the flip. Oil up and off ewe go. No complaints. I like a little newer place though. Water has a little odor (well?) 80 house, 40 tip. May repeat. Worth a try for all.

  9. #19203

    Which AMP? Commidity Goods?

    What is the name of the AMP?

    Quote Originally Posted by WineGasm  [View Original Post]
    Took some time out to visit this AMP and spent an hour on my visit. There were two providers available, and as always, I opted for the younger of the two. Medium pressure massage got to all the right spots as I dozed off.

    While face down, I used the tried and true method of slowly putting weight on my knees to arch my torso upwards to provide easy access to the boys. Knock on wood, this method has yet to fail me, as plenty of attention was given. On the flip, it was clear that relief was in order, as upper UTC was given. Decided to ask provider to refrain from using oil for relief. Not only did they happily comply, but used a little expectorate. Nice touch for a standard finish, tip, and wake up. Would repeat with the younger provider.

    Cheers!

    Winegasm.

  10. #19202
    Regular Member


    Posts: 26

    Ukrainian massage

    Thanks, just bought the Groupon and have an appt next week. She did state very clearly on the phone that this is strictly a professional massage.

    Guess I'll feel it out and update on here.


  11. #19201

    Commodity goods

    Took some time out to visit this AMP and spent an hour on my visit. There were two providers available, and as always, I opted for the younger of the two. Medium pressure massage got to all the right spots as I dozed off.

    While face down, I used the tried and true method of slowly putting weight on my knees to arch my torso upwards to provide easy access to the boys. Knock on wood, this method has yet to fail me, as plenty of attention was given. On the flip, it was clear that relief was in order, as upper UTC was given. Decided to ask provider to refrain from using oil for relief. Not only did they happily comply, but used a little expectorate. Nice touch for a standard finish, tip, and wake up. Would repeat with the younger provider.

    Cheers!

    Winegasm.

  12. #19200

    Isabel

    Based on all the reading I have done on this board, I finally decided to make the 1 hour journey from lake county to bora bora, and boy I am happy that I did, Was greeted at the back entrance by Isabel, looking very attractive in a tight red mini dress. She led me to the room where I paid the house fee for an hour. The massage was super short before she told me to flip over and I fell asleep. In my dream she whispered something into my ear, tip was the only word I heard / understood so I made 160 coins appear. Without going into all the details, I will say that a previous reviewer of her who said she has unbelievable muscle control where it matters is 100% correct, she is downright amazing, so good my dream was over much quicker than usual. Will certainly be repeating, much better experience than these Clermont / Kissimmee AMP's I usually frequent.

  13. #19199

    My apologies

    My apologies to the board and to MRBig1 specifically. My tone was not meant to be condescending, lecturing, or finger pointing.

    My intent was to relate my experiences there and speak in generalities. I will be more careful next time.

  14. #19198

    Gikku

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousChub  [View Original Post]
    About a month or so ago I dreamnt here, just a quick had some free time and took a nap, As SanfordBB said its just a standard AMP, never had any gloves (honestly that sounds weird) but was offered a prostate massage once in a dream. I said no but with that in mind there may be extras available but, if you would like more the recommended choice for me would be CB, further away but has more on the table.
    Doubt there are any extras. Flashed some extra bens when paying house fee and did not get any response. Usually that does the trick to get a whisper in the ear during the message.

  15. #19197
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904

    Backpage

    Quote Originally Posted by HumpyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    Visiting here this week! Any hints on how to find CB and bb? Read few pages for hints but couldn't find as well as used search box in backpage. I read its costly for menu there any info on how much that is to prepare myself! Thanks for your help.
    Scroll through a few postings on backpage and you will easily find them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape