Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 316 of 608 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 366 416 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 9119
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4394
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Saint L

    Sam, you said it well. She really is a saint. Technically, a Buddhist disciple. As I have gotten to know her I've listened to the things she has close to her heart. Read quite a bit about Buddhism. I still remember walking with her along Michigan avenue this summer, as she handed out money to homeless people. Quite a harrowing walk. She would make eye contact with these people, and you could see the light in their eyes as she looked at them with kindness. I can tell you she has transformed my life.

    The first organization she has given to was Northpointe Resources. http://www.northpointeresources.org/ One of our retail neighbors suggested it. They give jobs to people with disabilities. We will be looking for other organizations, including the ones you have recommended.

    Thanks again. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSinger  [View Original Post]
    Wow, L sounds like a saint at heart. Awesome. Post what she decided. We can pitch in whatever we can.

  2. #4393
    Yeah, if she loves animals both of those are great organizations.

  3. #4392
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Ok. So this is going to sound strange. "L" (Mei) has tasked me with finding good charities in the area that she can help. Even though she has very little money, she is determined to give away what little she does have. She already sends a lot of money back home, and to charities in Tibet. This week, at my suggestion, we walked up and down the shopping center in our area. Talked to the owners asking them if there were any charities we could donate to. We managed to find a couple. Of course there are the big ones out there. Red Cross, American Cancer Society, etc. But I wanted to find some some smaller ones as well. She loves animals, so perhaps ASPCA, or a local animal shelter. I will match all of her donations. If anybody has some suggestions, I'd appreciate it. Thanks very much. Bob.
    Wow, L sounds like a saint at heart. Awesome. Post what she decided. We can pitch in whatever we can.

  4. #4391

    A Great Cause

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Ok. So this is going to sound strange. "L" (Mei) has tasked me with finding good charities in the area that she can help. Even though she has very little money, she is determined to give away what little she does have. She already sends a lot of money back home, and to charities in Tibet. This week, at my suggestion, we walked up and down the shopping center in our area. Talked to the owners asking them if there were any charities we could donate to. We managed to find a couple. Of course there are the big ones out there. Red Cross, American Cancer Society, etc. But I wanted to find some some smaller ones as well. She loves animals, so perhaps ASPCA, or a local animal shelter. I will match all of her donations. If anybody has some suggestions, I'd appreciate it. Thanks very much. Bob.
    I run a small charity on the side. I use donations to give money to immigrant women to fuck me for 30 or 60 minutes. It is a great cause. PayPal me!

  5. #4390
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Great ideas.

    Those are great ideas. Thanks. I was also thinking women's shelters. Thanks everybody very much. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    As sarcastic as it sounds either a police charity or an anti-trafficking might not be a bad idea. Not sure how the business and locals response is to the parlor, even though we know there's nothing extra. Having some stickers on the door showing that you support those might help with opinions from those who only want to judge. As for animals, PAWS or the local animal shelter would be good too. Village hall might have some suggestions for other local charities.

    -w.

  6. #4389
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Ok. So this is going to sound strange. "L" (Mei) has tasked me with finding good charities in the area that she can help. Even though she has very little money, she is determined to give away what little she does have. She already sends a lot of money back home, and to charities in Tibet. This week, at my suggestion, we walked up and down the shopping center in our area. Talked to the owners asking them if there were any charities we could donate to. We managed to find a couple. Of course there are the big ones out there. Red Cross, American Cancer Society, etc. But I wanted to find some some smaller ones as well. She loves animals, so perhaps ASPCA, or a local animal shelter. I will match all of her donations. If anybody has some suggestions, I'd appreciate it. Thanks very much. Bob.
    As sarcastic as it sounds either a police charity or an anti-trafficking might not be a bad idea. Not sure how the business and locals response is to the parlor, even though we know there's nothing extra. Having some stickers on the door showing that you support those might help with opinions from those who only want to judge. As for animals, PAWS or the local animal shelter would be good too. Village hall might have some suggestions for other local charities.

    -w.

  7. #4388

    These folks are great

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Ok. So this is going to sound strange. "L" (Mei) has tasked me with finding good charities in the area that she can help. Even though she has very little money, she is determined to give away what little she does have. She already sends a lot of money back home, and to charities in Tibet. This week, at my suggestion, we walked up and down the shopping center in our area. Talked to the owners asking them if there were any charities we could donate to. We managed to find a couple. Of course there are the big ones out there. Red Cross, American Cancer Society, etc. But I wanted to find some some smaller ones as well. She loves animals, so perhaps ASPCA, or a local animal shelter. I will match all of her donations. If anybody has some suggestions, I'd appreciate it. Thanks very much. Bob.
    http://www.treehouseanimals.org/site...?pagename=home

    Or PAWS.

  8. #4387
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Charity

    Ok. So this is going to sound strange. "L" (Mei) has tasked me with finding good charities in the area that she can help. Even though she has very little money, she is determined to give away what little she does have. She already sends a lot of money back home, and to charities in Tibet. This week, at my suggestion, we walked up and down the shopping center in our area. Talked to the owners asking them if there were any charities we could donate to. We managed to find a couple. Of course there are the big ones out there. Red Cross, American Cancer Society, etc. But I wanted to find some some smaller ones as well. She loves animals, so perhaps ASPCA, or a local animal shelter. I will match all of her donations. If anybody has some suggestions, I'd appreciate it. Thanks very much. Bob.

  9. #4386

    GV Photo Sharing

    I believe its only possible w android phones. However, Hangouts is an alternate option.

    Quote Originally Posted by NtarAda  [View Original Post]
    I use GV and am able to send / receive photos via text.

  10. #4385
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyForRub  [View Original Post]
    Ask if the fee is for the time or the pop. If time, msg should be a given.
    Thanks man, that's a good idea!

  11. #4384

    Just Ask

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure if this is the right place to post, but here it is. I have seen a girl - 3 times for half an hour each. She is not a clock watcher - 20 -30 min talk and 20 - 30 min fun. Today she told me, she doesn't offer half hours anymore so either 1 hour or more or it is no go. I wonder if she used the first few times to hook me in or she is just busy enough to waste time for 30 min (her price tag is steep). I want also to ask if the menu will differ and if msog will be allowed or just longer appointment, but not sure how to bring up the subject?
    Ask if the fee is for the time or the pop. If time, msg should be a given.

  12. #4383

    Be Fair

    When I first read your post, I thought she was taking advantage of YOU by now trying to get yo to go the hour. (Most ladies, if anything will cut a regular some slack, I say most). However after rereading, in three visits you have gone over the time by double! I would ask her if she is willing to try a true half hour where you do not overstay, or like suggested an hour with MSOG. Again simply just ask. But don't be surprised if there is an added donation for round two.

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure if this is the right place to post, but here it is. I have seen a girl - 3 times for half an hour each. She is not a clock watcher - 20 -30 min talk and 20 - 30 min fun. Today she told me, she doesn't offer half hours anymore so either 1 hour or more or it is no go. I wonder if she used the first few times to hook me in or she is just busy enough to waste time for 30 min (her price tag is steep). I want also to ask if the menu will differ and if msog will be allowed or just longer appointment, but not sure how to bring up the subject?
    .

  13. #4382

    RE: Duration

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure if this is the right place to post, but here it is. I have seen a girl - 3 times for half an hour each. She is not a clock watcher - 20 -30 min talk and 20 - 30 min fun. Today she told me, she doesn't offer half hours anymore so either 1 hour or more or it is no go. I wonder if she used the first few times to hook me in or she is just busy enough to waste time for 30 min (her price tag is steep). I want also to ask if the menu will differ and if msog will be allowed or just longer appointment, but not sure how to bring up the subject?
    Not sure how to bring up the subject? Here's how: you ask whatever question you have or want to ask. If she doesn't answer or gets all attitudinal, move on to something else. You're the boss, you're the one with the money. There are only about 160 million women in the United States, so it isn't like your choices are limited.

  14. #4381
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1299

    Just book an hour and see for yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure if this is the right place to post, but here it is. I have seen a girl - 3 times for half an hour each. She is not a clock watcher - 20 -30 min talk and 20 - 30 min fun. Today she told me, she doesn't offer half hours anymore so either 1 hour or more or it is no go. I wonder if she used the first few times to hook me in or she is just busy enough to waste time for 30 min (her price tag is steep). I want also to ask if the menu will differ and if msog will be allowed or just longer appointment, but not sure how to bring up the subject?
    Go for an hour and quit wasting your time with all that talk. Get down to business. If you want msog, ask after your first one if time permits. There should not be any awkwardness in going for an hour, seeing what is offered and asking if you don't know.

  15. #4380

    Duration

    I am not sure if this is the right place to post, but here it is. I have seen a girl - 3 times for half an hour each. She is not a clock watcher - 20 -30 min talk and 20 - 30 min fun. Today she told me, she doesn't offer half hours anymore so either 1 hour or more or it is no go. I wonder if she used the first few times to hook me in or she is just busy enough to waste time for 30 min (her price tag is steep). I want also to ask if the menu will differ and if msog will be allowed or just longer appointment, but not sure how to bring up the subject?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape