Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,916 to 15,930 of 16663
-
10-04-16 19:50 #748Senior Member

Posts: 137Lacey
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-real/16980554
I think there's been some talk on here about this girl, here's MY 2 cents.
Started text back and forth last night FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS! We seem to hit it off pretty well and we set up a time for this morning.
Met at the motel and was greeted by the girl in the ad, HOT little spinner, GREAT little body! We had an awesome time, GFE, lots of kissing, pretty good BBBJ, DATY, cow girl, reverse cow girl, finished w / mish. TIGHT little shaved kitty, I will DEFINITELY repeat, she was very warm and friendly.
She has been added to my list of fav. Girls.
-
09-30-16 23:18 #747Senior Member

Posts: 2120Thanks
Bad reviews are very helpful. Thanks for exposing her. She was a maybe, now a definite no way.
Originally Posted by DreamerMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-16 23:17 #746Senior Member

Posts: 2120She's optimizing her inbound sales channel.
Originally Posted by DreamerMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-16 22:44 #745Senior Member

Posts: 137I forgot to mention
She had one of those blue tooth things in her ear, I could see it under her hair and I asked about and she says. Well, I do alot of driving. ? WTF! Well she sure wasn't driving now!. Strange.
Originally Posted by DreamerMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-16 20:22 #744Senior Member

Posts: 137Funny
Pics of this chick was posted today In the escorts category AND the body rub with DIFFERENT NUMBERS!
-
09-30-16 19:56 #743Senior Member

Posts: 137Friday not so fun day
Dream 1 - Queen.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...th-me/16781225
Had a dream about this girl today, easy set up, 200 for the hr, great kisser, ok time, was a little to chunky for my taste, nice girl, won't repeat.
Dream 2 , no name, her heading is.
Why settle for less when you deserve the best.
WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-best/17013950
Ok set up, had to send a dick pic and then when I arrived at the room she had to see it AGAIN!! I'm surprised she didn't compare it to the pic I sent for verification! Not to bad looking had a bit of mommy fat. 150 for half hr.
Does not kiss, cannot kiss her ANYWHERE!
Would not touch mr winky without a cover, she would only rub my leg. She was so cold (one time she said don't GET TO CLOSE! , you would think she could at least act like she wanted me there. So many rules I could even getting it up! Now I'm not a bad looking dude, I'm clean, respectfull and when I turn on the charm most will let me do things they usally wouldn't allow, THIS chick treated my like a RABID DOG! I asked. Can I give you a back rub? (Cause it helps get my motor running) and she WOULDN'T LET ME DO THAT!
Finally I got up and said this is NOT going to and I got the hell out of there.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!
-
09-29-16 10:23 #742Senior Member

Posts: 763Diane from West Allis
Diane finally has decided to meet new friends. She is only looking for a few regular friends at this time. A meet and greet would be at her place. She will probably take some time to get to know you but that is how she is. She is cautious since she got off of drugs a few years ago. So you know, BBBJCIM is the only item available for the first meeting. I'm sure more will be offered once she gets to know you.
-
09-26-16 11:55 #741Senior Member

Posts: 2927Haul Ass
I walked in the room at the Aloha Inn, we did the LE check, she pulled down her stuff, and I saw it and hauled ass out of there. She kept calling but home boy was in the wind. Too much ambience of a druggie den.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-16 11:43 #740Senior Member

Posts: 763Diane
I neglected to include this in my previous post. You can find her pics in the MILWAUKEE Streetwalker forum #1906.
-
09-26-16 11:39 #739Senior Member

Posts: 763Maybe coming out of retirement
Good Morning All.
I am from Milwaukee and primarily post on their forum. A few years back I was seeing a former SW and unpublished escort. A tall leggy 57 year old named Diane. She moved from Milw about two years ago. In September she got her own place in Dodge County. Now that she is on her own and has to pay all her bills by herself, she mentioned she may be in need of meeting a few new friends. I am putting this out there to see whether there is interest. She is about 1 hr 20 from Milwaukee and about 40 minutes from Madison. I will keep responders up to date on where she stands on the subject. She hasn't said positively yes but is seriously thinking about it.
-
09-26-16 09:30 #738Senior Member

Posts: 663Blonde
Were they staying at the Aloha Inn at the time. If so I saw one of them, it must have been at the drug use stage. Cute or you could see she was cute before the drugs, very tiny. I believe they were busted there or at least were part of some news story.
Originally Posted by Chad152
[View Original Post]
It looked as if they were living there, the room was a dump (well so is the motel LOL) I had a lack luster performance so I didn't return. No and I mean NO response to endless DATY. And when she preformed BJ there was nothing I left blu balls and all.
-
09-26-16 04:11 #737Senior Member

Posts: 200Petite blonde
I saw her 2 years ago before she had the kid. She had the sweetest little ass I had ever seen. She has a twin sister who is no longer in the business. She used to be a heroin addict and almost died about a year and a half ago. She used to run with a real rough crowd. She might be using again, so be careful with that one.
Originally Posted by DreamerMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-16 16:13 #736Senior Member

Posts: 137Blonde petite available now
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-now/16944366
Had a car dream today with this girl, she will send pics, she is the girl in the pics, easy set up, tiny little body (like 5' 90 pounds) , BBBJ, doggie, tight tight tight!! Didn't last long. She is pretty although she looks like she hasn't slept in 3 days (she says one day) . Has one kid, so a few stretch marks. I don't care for car dreams but she only does outcall. I would re-dream in a pinch and it might be better with more room, NOT in a car.
Go stretch that pussy!
-
09-10-16 11:46 #735Senior Member

Posts: 2927Very nice
I have been seeing her posts. If pics are accurate she has a tight sweet ass. Thanks for the review. I will try and go get some of this pussy.
Originally Posted by DreamerMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-16 23:04 #734Senior Member

Posts: 137Shae. OH MY GOD, WOW!
I was stood up once and almost a 2nd time but FINALLY had dream today and I will have to say that she is one of those girls that make ALL those bad, stood up, ripped off dates, and time wasted worth the trouble. She is a certainly a hard one to catch and she explained to me that she'll literally get hundreds of text and if she hasn't seen ya before and saved your name your text will get lost in the mix. She is down to earth, smart, can hold a conversation and is absolutely gorgeous. VERY GFE, also DFK, DATY, BBBJ, also had I nice shower with her.
I WILL repeat, probably not soon enough!
Good luck boys now GO GET THAT PUSSY!










Reply With Quote





