Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #9319

    Timing

    One more item I forgot to ask that I think makes a difference in the type of experience is that as a first time visit to an AMP what is an optimal time and day I should be planning to go?

  2. #9318
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    I've never had a problem bringing cash into an established AMP. If you think about it, they have a lot to lose should any girl steal a client's $. That's because the client would probably either report them to LE or post a ripoff review.
    Thank you.

  3. #9317
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang946  [View Original Post]
    Good info from JmSuttr. Additionally, don't take any more cash inside with you then you are willing to spend. Don't tell the masseuse how much you brought. That prevents the little head causing you to overspend.
    Thank you.

  4. #9316

    Good Info

    Quote Originally Posted by NeRomancer  [View Original Post]
    I am contemplating on going to my first AMP and I am curious how does one protect the money once there. Keep in the shoe? I am thinking the time you are occupied leaves the money vulnerable. I understand when the MMS collects the money initially but I am a bit confused when other members say they tip. I personally would not carry my wallet or cell. But am I being too precautions? Should I not be concerned?
    Good info from JmSuttr. Additionally, don't take any more cash inside with you then you are willing to spend. Don't tell the masseuse how much you brought. That prevents the little head causing you to overspend.

  5. #9315

    Similar experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Nutova  [View Original Post]
    I tried them the other day massage was so-so seem strictly legit.
    Massage was decent but not great, but no sensuality or xtras.

  6. #9314
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Shouldn't have any problem

    Quote Originally Posted by NeRomancer  [View Original Post]
    I am contemplating on going to my first AMP and I am curious how does one protect the money once there. Keep in the shoe? I am thinking the time you are occupied leaves the money vulnerable. I understand when the MMS collects the money initially but I am a bit confused when other members say they tip. I personally would not carry my wallet or cell. But am I being too precautions? Should I not be concerned?
    I've never had a problem bringing cash into an established AMP. If you think about it, they have a lot to lose should any girl steal a client's $. That's because the client would probably either report them to LE or post a ripoff review. Their business model is to stay UTR and attract plenty of clients so neither of those outcomes is worth it for them. I'm not saying to bring a wad of cash or leave something tempting in plain sight, but IME it's safe to leave your cash in your pants pockets while your getting a table shower, sauna, etc.

    And the best thing you can do is RTFF to get an idea of which AMPs and masseuses have good reputations.

    Good luck and don't forget to come back and post about your experiences.

    P.S. Don't forget to get the name of the girl who takes care of you. That's because 90% of what makes an AMP worth visiting or avoiding comes down to the individual masseuse. IMHO, a review or report without a name isn't worth much.

  7. #9313

    Money Handling

    I am contemplating on going to my first AMP and I am curious how does one protect the money once there. Keep in the shoe? I am thinking the time you are occupied leaves the money vulnerable. I understand when the MMS collects the money initially but I am a bit confused when other members say they tip. I personally would not carry my wallet or cell. But am I being too precautions? Should I not be concerned?

  8. #9312

    Enliven

    I had a nightmare that freaked me the blank out! In this dream I was looking online and saw an add for G&G that said young hot new girls with new pretty girls. Now I've had this dream before and woke up screaming! But for some reason I keep having this nightmare.

    I arrived at g&g and was met by a kind old grandmother, 8 I was thinking not today not today. I know you alone and will be the one providing service. How I know this? If she greats you at the door and is trying to be sexy, she's going to be your girl. I left and said I need more money and got the heck out.

    Then in my dream I see enliven, I said hmmm let my try this place. I go in and meet Bebe. She's new to being a grandma, but much better then G&G but not by much.

    My stupid horny butt stayed and pay the half hour donation The massage was lame and she had me flip quick. Oh well let's hope this ends better. So on the flip she leans close and with her stinky breath ask how much I tip. Huge turn off and ruined the mood. I won't go back, I need to stop going to these grandmas and suffer from buyers remorse. I must just stick to the condo apartments in the future.

  9. #9311

    New Place

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyDude29  [View Original Post]
    I see this ad and haven't seen it before.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gr...-7231/25065430

    Anyone tried them yet and can give a recommendation? It has the look of a no sensual place but wanted to see before I toftt.

    HD 29.
    I tried them the other day massage was so-so seem strictly legit.

  10. #9310

    New Place

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyDude29  [View Original Post]
    I see this ad and haven't seen it before.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gr...-7231/25065430

    Anyone tried them yet and can give a recommendation? It has the look of a no sensual place but wanted to see before I toftt.

    HD 29.
    I tried it the other day massage was so-so seem to be strictly legit though.

  11. #9309

    Massage was so-so seem to be strictly legit though

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyDude29  [View Original Post]
    I see this ad and haven't seen it before.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gr...-7231/25065430

    Anyone tried them yet and can give a recommendation? It has the look of a no sensual place but wanted to see before I toftt.

    HD 29.
    I tried this the other day massage was so-so seem to be strictly legit no extras offered.

  12. #9308
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyDude29  [View Original Post]
    I see this ad and haven't seen it before.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gr...-7231/25065430

    Anyone tried them yet and can give a recommendation? It has the look of a no sensual place but wanted to see before I toftt.

    HD 29.
    Massage was so so no extras offered.

  13. #9307

    Your intuition is correct

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyDude29  [View Original Post]
    I see this ad and haven't seen it before.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gr...-7231/25065430

    Anyone tried them yet and can give a recommendation? It has the look of a no sensual place but wanted to see before I toftt.

    HD 29.
    Massage was so so strictly legit.

  14. #9306

    New Place

    I see this ad and haven't seen it before.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gr...-7231/25065430

    Anyone tried them yet and can give a recommendation? It has the look of a no sensual place but wanted to see before I toftt.

    HD 29.

  15. #9305
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    When the therapist plays games with the massage

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckshotWatson  [View Original Post]
    I've had some really good legit massages there. Mostly from Jenny, but recently saw Lily. Lily will dig deep on any knots you have, and I would recommend her for deeeep tissue. But, again, it is a legit place.

    At this place and at the "Cool Naturals" place, I've had therapists who leave you on your face nearly the whole hour. When it gets close to the end of the hour, they may be getting closer and closer to your happy place, which gives the impression there is more to be had. They then tell you the hour is up, and ask if you'd like to extend the session. Your little head says "yes, please. " It is a sucker's game. (note: Lily did not do that during my session).
    I respond by playing games with the tip. I've had that "time is up" (with no flip) BS pulled on me and just as a matter of principle I always refuse to extend. Then, when I give them less than the tip they expect, I say something like "Honey, I like massage on both sides. Next time when you massage both sides I will tip more".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape