Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 23,536 to 23,550 of 28087
-
09-30-16 00:00 #4552Regular Member

Posts: 2Stopped in myself after reading your review. I asked her name but in short I think its Kim. 40 at the door and 40 tip, what a great time, thanks!!
Originally Posted by BeerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-16 23:54 #4551Regular Member

Posts: 2Went there recently during the day, I think her name was sunny, asked if I had been there before, said yes. Massage was ok, not much tease, she had no panties on with a skirt but denied all my moves. She was wiling to go for BJ but didn't bring much cash and went for he. Tipped her forty she said 50, told her no and she was pissed and pouted the whole time.
Originally Posted by Honeyboy
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-16 02:57 #4550Senior Member

Posts: 76Mimi Spa
Decided to take a plunge at Mimi spa before the late closing time. Was my first visit. Nice mamasan set me up in the room, collected 60 dollar fee and asked if I wanted a shower. I just showered at home so I passed. Girl comes in, introduces herself as Kim. Said she recently came down from LA. Probably late 20's early 30's. She was a medium build Korean women, short hair, dark, and very firm all around. She massaged me while she screened me about making my first visit. Light touching all around on the flip while I felt her up. She held at 140 full and said business day was slow for an excuse, "no discounts today". I pushed for 120 for as long as I could but finally gave in since I was there last minute. CBJ was a downer and quick, same for cowgirl, and she wanted to jump right into mish. Made her do doggie first and had a hard time holding out due to her firmness I guess. Switch to mish for a quick finish and clean up. Said to remember her full name as Suzi Kim, for a repeat I guess, but I'll pass. She said I would enjoy the table shower if I opt for it as well.
-
09-27-16 19:02 #4549Regular Member

Posts: 12East county fun
Off early today and decided to hit maple on the way home, only saw 2 others parked in front. Rang bell and MS let in, handed small water because it was hot, which is always nice. Asked for 45 min, handed 70, gave name and pin and led me to the front room for once, actual table, not floor. Asked if had anyone top heavy said she would be with me in a min, and to undress. Knock on door 10 sec later and enter mid strip. Helped with pants. Said name was Mimi. Cute, say late 20's early 30's at most. 7/10 looks and had bigger b's, but body was a solid 8. Wearing a tight micro dress. Led to ts and took her time, lots of oops and sorrys. Lot of taint play and ball washing, even stroked a few times while on back. Let my hands roam freely, no brush off with fiv, but got the no when tried to check her oil.
Lead back to room with a smile on her face, gave an eh back rub, mostly finger tips and "you like"? She came around the front and reached over back for some teasing light scratching, rubbing mound on head. Told to flip and there's no explanation that jr was ready, didn't have to say a word, she removed towel and climbed up sticking her ass just out of face range, could see was already wet, and started with HJ, after a few min she turned around and off came the dress and quick ninja skills was starting CBJ. Give a solid 8 because she would squeeze and lightly pull balls. Stood up and laid her on her back, made the mistake of coming in with a full load, only took 5 min, would be hard not to seeing her tits rock back and forth, she didn't check out and was into it At least.
Helped clean me up, assisted in helping dress. Gave 140, she was happy. Walked out through front to MS saying to not wait so long inbetween trips, gave me a butt pinch and was out the door.
Didn't mind the damage because was an enjoyable time, would repeat again with her if still in town next time. Guess I'm asking too much to find a top heavy with a table shower.
Untill next time.
-
09-27-16 18:10 #4548Senior Member

Posts: 204Nana
Visited with Nana at pine and all I can say is wow she is hot. She gives a light massage with lots of teasing. On the flip started with CBJ before moving on to cg, Mish, and finished with k9. Afterwards, she tells me to lay down and continues massage. Had a good convo with her too. Definitely recommend.
-
09-26-16 16:17 #4547Senior Member

Posts: 52Angel Massage on Mira Mesa
There are several posts here about Angel, none positive, albeit dated. This is one of those "Foot Massage" places, so from that standpoint alone, that is a strike against it, in my opinion. This place has been there for several years, yet I've heard nothing good about it. I wonder who's keeping it in business? On warm evenings coming off the 15 and at MMB, you can see in as they often have their back door open. Often, I've seen a (asian) guy in there. I have not been there and I am not temped, though I live in the area. There are better places to part with your money.
Originally Posted by Huehue1337
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-16 13:05 #4546

Posts: 366AMP on Scott Street, Point Loma?
Anyone been to that place lately? Are they still over-charging for all services? Thanks!
-
09-25-16 23:45 #4545Banned Member

Posts: 707[Deleted by Admin]
You can try this again if you want but leave out all the finger waggen.
For a guys that posts once a year you gotta do better than this.
A2
-
09-25-16 23:31 #4544Senior Member

Posts: 324Nah. He's talking about on the east side- towards the gun store and the woodworking store- I think there are 3 places in that fairly long strip mall to the east whereas Pine is to the west by the burger place. 5.
Originally Posted by Pete8911
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-16 23:16 #4543Senior Member

Posts: 60I think he was referring to Anjou not Pine.
Originally Posted by Pete8911
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-16 23:10 #4542Banned Member

Posts: 707Probably the one right next door to Cheetah's formerly Anjou massage now called Angel Massage.
Originally Posted by Pete8911
[View Original Post]
But the Backpage Ad says $40 per hour not $60 and it "Close to 163&805 free way One block from Hotel ".
Is there a short time hotel (hourly) on Clairemont Mesa BL?
Or out call from the spa?
That could be interesting.
http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...diego/23870259
-
09-25-16 21:10 #4541Senior Member

Posts: 116If you were at Pine Spa, you didn't play your hand well at all.
Originally Posted by MikeHall
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-16 15:00 #4540Senior Member

Posts: 56MP next to Cheetah's
Went the the place next to Cheetah's (forget the name) about 11 pm a couple nights ago. Did the gambit--Bullpen to get lubricated, Cheetah's for the free steak and to get primed, then back to Bullpen for refills and sports on TV. In going back & forth, spotted a fairly cute tall Asian outside the MP smoking and decided to try it a little later on. Asked MMS for that girl I saw, but she had just left. MMS said I could try the other girl (who I could hear was with someone else) or have MMS do the massage. Chose the latter, as they were going to close soon and I didn't want to wait for the other girl to finish up with her loud customer.
MMS was 40 ish but thin. Her massage was not good and the oil actually made me itch after it was all over. She got right to the HE handy on the flip, no negotiating. She wouldn't let me do anything, but I could tell she's done lots of HJs. Got gyped on the hour, but I didn't care, as the massage sucked and I was done with what I came in for. One hour is. 6 and I tipped. 4. Will only go back if I spot that tall Asian again on my trips between Cheetah's and Bullpen and if I'm already liquored up.
-
09-24-16 14:06 #4539Senior Member

Posts: 114Amanda is kinda full of herself, wants 140.
Originally Posted by Huehue1337
[View Original Post]
Lily I think. Has been talked about already. Won't repeat.
-
09-24-16 11:08 #4538Banned Member

Posts: 707LH MASSAGE SPA Escondido
The last couple of times I had success on getting a hand job but even when I was "lucky" to get rubbed it was an unskilled, painful event, nearly ripping my cock off.
Exactly the kind of thing I really do not want.
However, for a while now I kept seeing a lot these suggestive ad's in the body rubs section in BP, so I gave it a try.
Bad idea there are better places to spend your money at.
I went in on Thursday night about 8:30. The girl at the desk who took my money also gave me the massage. Name was Vicky, very nice personalty not particularly attractive to me in anyway but good English, lives in US 8 years and was working at Coronado before so when I asked her why work in a dirty place like Escondido she said she likes the owner.
Very good therapeutic massage. No roaming allowed keeping out of reach and at the end I think she expected me to self service as she said "OK finished, take as long as you want" to get dressed and go see her at the front as she left the room. Nothing that happened in the room was sensual, exciting or fun.
So bottom line, New owners (again?) YMMV but it looks very therapeutic not a hint of sensual let alone a happy ending.
40 at the door for an hour and 15 tip will not repeat.










Reply With Quote






