Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30903

    Leslie

    Was she kind of tall, brunette with glasses? I picked up a Leslie with that description about 3 weeks ago in Brooklyn. I had a room at a motel though. The Leslie that I picked up reminded me of a librarian. The BJ was not good but she didn't complain when I pushed those long legs up in the air and then over my shoulders and fucked her hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dale3136  [View Original Post]
    Leslie was the worst experience I ever had picking up any girl grouchy mean and new skill and all she walks in Brooklyn if you pick her up put her right back out of the car.
    .

  2. #30902
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxxx  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any contact info for Amber, formerly of BP and then a condo in GB?

    Any help appreciated.
    Is this the Amber you looking for. She emptied out my wallet when my back was turned. She working on WYP.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN0309 (2).jpg‎   DSCN0312 (2).jpg‎   DSCN0310 (2).jpg‎  

  3. #30901

    Fyi

    West side idol Crystal is back. She's hanging around the Brooklyn area, for how long, I don't know. On a personal not; I wish she'd go back home to her grandmothers house. There's been too many familiar faces losing themselves to the lifestyle lately.

    PLEASE look out for her if Brooklyn is your stroll. She's a sweetheart, and she truly is one of the good ones. No attitude, no drama, she just wants to please you and get paid, so she can do her thing. Treat her right!

  4. #30900

    BP little Terri BKA Chelsea on Wilkens Avenue

    I decide I wanted to knock on the back door of Chelsea house last week because I was told that it was already open. Of course I always have fun with this one so you all enjoy but I'm pretty sure ain't won't be long before you all knock at the back door as well.

    http://www.ccptube.com/album/139/lil...lkens-ave.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6.jpg‎   8.jpg‎   13.jpg‎   1474043237415.jpg‎   1474204265937.jpg‎  


  5. #30899

    Hey Fellas

    The guy I call ghost has the cocktails available again. So if you need some discreet help don't hesitate to call him because most of us gamble sometime out there.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-area/12043293

  6. #30898
    Quote Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez  [View Original Post]
    Oh shit, I hit the wrong button before.
    I picked her up the other night on some side street off Fairhaven. She took direction well and but put me in a rush. Afterwards she nodded off. It kinda shocked me. Her eyes just rolled back like she was knocked out. Would repeat but speak on the rush before hand. Didn't ask for her number.

  7. #30897
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up the other night around midnight on Pontiac and 4th. Wasn't much out but she appeared to have a pretty smile. She was 5'7 pretty thin A size titties once cop checked. Had a good attitude which made me like her. Negotiated normal rates with a tip. Went to my spot for a bbbjwcim. Took direction well and paid attention to the boys when asked. Would gladly repeat. Phone out of minutes. Always ask their name before scooping so if there's bad reviews, you know not to let them in your car. When I herd her say Lacy, I didn't remember hearing anything bad about her so I said jump in!
    She now lives and works off Fairhaven. Also this is not the dirty blonde 26 year old Lacy. Two different Lacy's.

  8. #30896

    Confusion

    There seems to be some confusion concerning Annie and Arab Kandi. Annie in the post I wrote, is Brenda's daughter. She is Caucasian, and has blonde hair. She has the gift that will take your life.

  9. #30895
    Dale3136
    Guest

    Leslie

    Leslie was the worst experience I ever had picking up any girl grouchy mean and new skill and all she walks in Brooklyn if you pick her up put her right back out of the car.

  10. #30894
    Dale3136
    Guest

    Leslie

    Pick up Leslie last night wish I would have put her back out of the car. Not a good experience at all. Very poor Oral skills wasn't worth $30 not even $10 To all the other mongers if you pick her up and she tells your name please for your own good put her out of the car.

  11. #30893

  12. #30892
    Senior Member


    Posts: 248

    Amber / Anna 411

    Does anyone have any contact info for Amber, formerly of BP and then a condo in GB?

    Any help appreciated.

  13. #30891
    Quote Originally Posted by Crofton33  [View Original Post]
    I have to say how deeply sadden I am to report that we have lost a true beauty. RIP Amy.
    RIP, her sis is still around but nowhere near the fun attitude.

  14. #30890

    Arab Kandi (Annie)

    Pretty quiet out on the WW loop today not a lot out there for how nice it was outside. Picked up Annie this afternoon near the circle on Wilkens. She could not have been nicer. Did the LE check and road around for a few minutes before finding a semi-secluded spot in the park. Standard fare and then a very nice BBBJ to completion. I have zero complaints. She was nice, personable and could hold a decent conversation. I would repeat.

  15. #30889

    Julia -- BP

    Any info on Julia who works the Pontiac Ave area of BP. See her walking regularly, suppose to hook up tomorrow. WSW with straight hair, nice legs, chest looks small.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape