Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14799

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestm  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in 2403 the other day. Looks just like the ad, but more conservatively dressed in hoochie shorts and a girls tank top. She has been reviewed before. HE available like most of the girls that work there. http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-rub-massage-by-hot-thai-lady/6057747
    Ok, if you saw her the other day and say she looks like the picture, you must have not got a good look. She has 4 chins now and doesn't look like that picture at all any more.

    HB.

  2. #14798

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5800435244.html

    She looks cute and was wondering if her massage is any good. Also if she offers the HE and who I should ask for because I assume many girls work under this number. As always feel free to PM me guys.

    Thanks.
    She is a ***** and you won't get any extras and if you ask, you will get her wrath. The massage could be good but I only remember the wrath.

    HB.

  3. #14797

    Anybody know her name and her massage skill level?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5800435244.html

    She looks cute and was wondering if her massage is any good. Also if she offers the HE and who I should ask for because I assume many girls work under this number. As always feel free to PM me guys.

    Thanks.

  4. #14796

    Highly Recommend

    I can't recommend this provider enough. If you want fun, playful, charming, pretty, and an overall wonderful experience, this is your girl.

    Make the call today.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...urling/6502793

  5. #14795

    Massage Sugar Land

    I got a massage from Sugar land and experience is really exceptional.

  6. #14794

    Coco 2403

    Quote Originally Posted by RodeHog  [View Original Post]
    Massage is not bad. Will do HE, but a bit mechanical, and will try to upsell for roaming and topless. YMMV.
    Thanks Rode.

  7. #14793

    Emma

    She's a beauty. She gave me a nice HJ the other day. I wish she does FS though.

  8. #14792

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by LoseMoney23  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got info on this one.

    Pm would be much appreciated.
    Massage is not bad. Will do HE, but a bit mechanical, and will try to upsell for roaming and topless. YMMV.

  9. #14791

    You mean the one posing in her bra!

    Quote Originally Posted by LoseMoney23  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got info on this one.

    Pm would be much appreciated.
    Saw her in 2403 the other day. Looks just like the ad, but more conservatively dressed in hoochie shorts and a girls tank top. She has been reviewed before. HE available like most of the girls that work there. http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-rub-massage-by-hot-thai-lady/6057747
    Last edited by Ernestm; 09-28-16 at 01:51. Reason: adding link to pic

  10. #14790

    Coco at 2403

    Anybody got info on this one.

    Pm would be much appreciated.

  11. #14789
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboner  [View Original Post]
    Trying to send you a pm on her. Please clean up your inbox.
    Hey would love to hear about her as well. She's hot!

  12. #14788
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboner  [View Original Post]
    Trying to send you a pm on her. Please clean up your inbox.
    How is this place?? Extras?

  13. #14787

    Angie Amana

    She is well-known, so will be brief.

    Easy to set-up and good location with plenty of parking. If no street parking, DQ is an option. Walked into the building, and she meets by the elevator. Pleasant, older K lady. Overall, pretty much same build as the pics, but she is a bit older than the pics. Started with shower and the massage. Her massage reviews were not great, so the expectation was low, but she spent about 20 min. It was not great, but it wasn't bad either. Then the flip, and her clothes come off. Very nice BBJ then the cover to enjoy FS. One of those ok encounters but not great. Standard fee without the HF, so that's a plus.

  14. #14786

    Thai Style

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmore  [View Original Post]
    Hey bro's:

    I'm a mainlander but I used to come to Oahu 3- 4 times per year and tried to contribute to this forum when I could. I changed jobs and it's been a couple of years since I've come over, but I will be coming soon.

    I am currently RTFF to try to get up to date but hoping you guys might help out as well.

    Who is the best legit Thai girl that provides massage with HE and hopefully also play at this time?

    My previous favorties have included May / Mae (of TH and BT fame), Nala and Jean. I plan on seeing Erlinda this time around as well. Generally, I'll stick close to Century Center for the most part as it's easy to get to. The thai girls have changed operations and rooms so frequently that it's really hard to keep track of who is where, and whether HE will be available or not.

    I'm not interested in the Chinese Connection that appears to be taking over as they have in many parts of the country with their fake pics, old age and crappy service, so I'm hoping you guys can help steer me in the right direction.

    Thanks, cmore.
    Thai Style in CC has some nice looking women that actually have massage skills and will leave you happy. http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5798749696.html.

  15. #14785
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    Damn, Holycrap!

    I know this is a Thai Pattaya ad but who the heck is this beauty? The tits look like Emma but the body looks different? Can anyone tell me who this is?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5800387676.html

    Awabi.
    Trying to send you a pm on her. Please clean up your inbox.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape