Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,181 to 24,195 of 40030
-
09-30-16 13:37 #15850Senior Member

Posts: 210Elegant near Pizza place vs. Closed Elegant in CT
So in reading the reviews, I see the Elegant near the pizza place is not too elegant, just like the Elegant that used to be in Chinatown. For those of you that remember that Elegant, are the services and girls at the new one similar? Does anyone still have contact with the girls from the Old Elegant? After they closed I was able to see Nancy? At her house near midway, but lost contact with her. See did pretty much anything.
-
09-29-16 16:40 #15849Senior Member

Posts: 223Tuesday I called around 7 pm to make appointment. They told me sorry closed try tomorrow.
Originally Posted by LongRanger99
[View Original Post]
Yesterday evening I called twice. No answer.
my educated guess is they have no girls or license /leo issues
-
09-29-16 12:24 #15848Senior Member

Posts: 147They do it, when your face up and she's playing with junior in one hand and hopefully caressing the sack with the other, gently grab her wrist and guide it down there. If she's used to doing prostrate, away you will go to a body numbing O!! Some guys don't know what their missing!
Originally Posted by CraigGerton
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-16 11:31 #15847Senior Member

Posts: 3481Three Strikes You're Out.
You went there three times and got turned down every time. I'd move on to another place.
Originally Posted by LongRanger99
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-16 11:25 #15846Senior Member

Posts: 29She moved to Texas. Comes up here every once in a while.
Originally Posted by Emiglio
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-16 09:13 #15845Senior Member

Posts: 222Most common mispronounced word in Chicago
But what is strange is that in the ORIGINAL post it is only mispelled in the Title not in the body of the post as it is here. How does that happen, I wonder?
.
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-16 09:08 #15844Senior Member

Posts: 222Remember a nice townhouse
I could swear I recently saw an ad for either Des Plaines or near there. Sorry cannot say exactly, but shows she may still be around. A bit moody from out of the blue at times. Good luck.
.
Originally Posted by ChgoJJ
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-16 02:57 #15843Senior Member

Posts: 283RE: Latina Friends
Okay. It looks like I found out what happened to them. I think they split up. It appears the crew went in different directions.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
It appears the lazy part of the crew is working extremely near the intersection of Hamlin & Irving Park. I went to this location and I recognized the girl working there from the Bryn Mawr location.
-
09-29-16 02:36 #15842Senior Member

Posts: 283Extra: Beijing Massage / Spa
Went to Beijing at 7:40 pm was told close no more customers. They close at 8 pm but alot of am P. S will take you for a half hour session because they want to make the money.
Originally Posted by LongRanger99
[View Original Post]
Went next day at 1:30 pm was told full no more customers until 5 pm.
Went next day at 7:20 pm was told full no more customers.
Either this lady does not was to serve me or they are giving the best massages on the north side of Chicago.
Maybe some monger out there knows the answer.
-
09-27-16 23:51 #15841Senior Member

Posts: 273Km
The other girls name was Julie and no she didn't stay at K&M. She lived up north in the burbs at least I picked her up there a couple times when we went out. She liveed there with her uncle's family and yes she went back to New York, I just talk to her a number of times over the past years and she is doing fine.
Originally Posted by Gopher88
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-16 23:22 #15840Senior Member

Posts: 190Denise in Streamwood
Does anyone know what happened to Denise In Streamwood?
She had the ipamperyou website.
-
09-27-16 21:41 #15839Senior Member

Posts: 341Prostrate
All my massages have been prostrate massages. Why would you sit or stand during a massage?
Originally Posted by NorthsideTod2
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-16 17:46 #15838Senior Member

Posts: 55I've have several rim me. When they're massaging your buttocks, arch your butt up. Lets them know you like it and they'll start to explore more.
Originally Posted by CraigGerton
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-16 17:25 #15837Senior Member

Posts: 223Old faithful
Hmmmm old faithful on Gunnison seems to be closed. Hope not for good. Parked in back a few nights ago closed.
Drove by yesterday and curtains wide opened and closed.
-
09-27-16 10:28 #15836Senior Member

Posts: 665Km
Was the other ones name Julie? I'm with you, I liked Suzy better. She was the first one I ever tried reverse massage with. Always left happy.
Originally Posted by Gopher88
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





