Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3030

    Mary Fox

    Has anyone seen Mary Fox. I've met her couple of times, recommend for all GFE lovers!! Very hygienic and warm!! Nice cuddly body with amazing ass and tatas!! Great kisser!!

    She visits once a month on weekend only.

    Donation is 1. 5 so a little pricey but she always hosts in those better hotels on east side!!

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...y-fox/16901933

  2. #3029

    Cassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    Thank you sir!! Ok, I can look past the no kissing rule, but BBBJ is a must. If she agrees to that, I may have to put her back on the to do list. Geez, its going to be a busy weekend.
    I didn't ask for BBBJ. So not sure if she does that. I think she isn't GFE but a very cute babe.

  3. #3028

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo1969  [View Original Post]
    Lola is a cute AA provider. Very clean and very tight with nice handfuls!!

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nteed/16964674

  4. #3027

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by BulletsNBrains  [View Original Post]
    Had a QV dream with Lola on Thurs. FS is offered and had. Oh yeah, I decided to forego the DATY for some BBBJ and on to doggy then finished in Mish. Some girls are so loose it takes more than 15 min for me to pop. With her I can barely do 10! Damages have gone up. . 50 QV is now. 60. HHR was. 80 is now. 90? And Hr went from $. 50 to $. 70. Still a deal in my book. Only incident was "not boyfriend" leaving as I came up to the door. He was also back when I left.
    Is this the Lola? http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lirty/16653665.

  5. #3026

    My 3rd dream with Lola

    Had a QV dream with Lola on Thurs. FS is offered and had. Oh yeah, I decided to forego the DATY for some BBBJ and on to doggy then finished in Mish. Some girls are so loose it takes more than 15 min for me to pop. With her I can barely do 10! Damages have gone up. . 50 QV is now. 60. HHR was. 80 is now. 90? And Hr went from $. 50 to $. 70. Still a deal in my book. Only incident was "not boyfriend" leaving as I came up to the door. He was also back when I left.

  6. #3025

    Anyone seen her? Newbie

    I'm a newbie and looking for some fun after a breakup, anyone seen this girl:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...organ/16960459

    She looks like she could be fun? Thanks!

  7. #3024
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdthe1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her and had a pretty good time. I'm guessing she is in her mid 30's. I would describe her as a MILF suicide girl, so if you don't like tattoos or piercings you probably won't like her. She does have a mommy tummy and is a bit weathered. Saying that she is very accommodating, reasonable donation and will let you play all you want. I would repeat but that rarely happens cause I always think there is someone better.

    She'll send pics so you can see what your getting!

    Cheers.
    Cool, thanks for the info!

  8. #3023

    Cassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    Well I couldn't resist and decided to meet her. Yes she has a great body, very tight and nice handfulls!! She is pretty too. Nice long hair and very clean. Her only rule is no kissing and no anal. FIV is ok. She didn't rush and I emerged with a big smile!! So check her out!!
    Thank you sir!! Ok, I can look past the no kissing rule, but BBBJ is a must. If she agrees to that, I may have to put her back on the to do list. Geez, its going to be a busy weekend.

  9. #3022

    The Queen is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodStuff  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Queen? I've seen the ad pop up a few times but haven't been able to connect yet.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...table/16534757
    I've seen her and had a pretty good time. I'm guessing she is in her mid 30's. I would describe her as a MILF suicide girl, so if you don't like tattoos or piercings you probably won't like her. She does have a mommy tummy and is a bit weathered. Saying that she is very accommodating, reasonable donation and will let you play all you want. I would repeat but that rarely happens cause I always think there is someone better.

    She'll send pics so you can see what your getting!

    Cheers.

  10. #3021

    Cassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    She was on my to do list when I was in town last weekend. If you google her number, you'll find some old ads of her, in which she states "no kissing, no booty play and no BB anything" . 2 of those 3 are a requirement for me. So I text her asking if she was GFE, which she responded with huh? . So after I explained, she got short with me and asked if I even read her ad where it says I don't do that. I left dead air and she later text me back saying she was sorry for being rude and that I should come see her and that she would love to see me. I didn't partake cause she didn't say if she changed her mind about her do's and don't's. Too bad though, she's got a bangin body. $175 H .
    Well I couldn't resist and decided to meet her. Yes she has a great body, very tight and nice handfulls!! She is pretty too. Nice long hair and very clean. Her only rule is no kissing and no anal. FIV is ok. She didn't rush and I emerged with a big smile!! So check her out!!

  11. #3020

    Queen

    Anyone have experience with Queen? I've seen the ad pop up a few times but haven't been able to connect yet.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...table/16534757

  12. #3019

    Cassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    Anyone seen Cassidy? Her pics are great, texted her and she seemed nice but not sure as there are no reviews yet.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...htest/16943510
    She was on my to do list when I was in town last weekend. If you google her number, you'll find some old ads of her, in which she states "no kissing, no booty play and no BB anything" . 2 of those 3 are a requirement for me. So I text her asking if she was GFE, which she responded with huh? . So after I explained, she got short with me and asked if I even read her ad where it says I don't do that. I left dead air and she later text me back saying she was sorry for being rude and that I should come see her and that she would love to see me. I didn't partake cause she didn't say if she changed her mind about her do's and don't's. Too bad though, she's got a bangin body. $175 H .

  13. #3018
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    Anyone seen Cassidy? Her pics are great, texted her and she seemed nice but not sure as there are no reviews yet.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...htest/16943510
    I was planning to go see her but got busy. Let us know how it goes.

  14. #3017

    Check it out

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    Anyone seen Cassidy? Her pics are great, texted her and she seemed nice but not sure as there are no reviews yet.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...htest/16943510
    With the tats, booty and tits shots I think she is legit, so take one for the team and go get that pussy and don't forget to report back so we can all go get that pussy.

  15. #3016

    Cassidy

    Hey guys.

    Anyone seen Cassidy? Her pics are great, texted her and she seemed nice but not sure as there are no reviews yet.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...htest/16943510

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape