Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,556 to 30,570 of 61406
-
09-23-16 07:16 #30851Senior Member

Posts: 2344Little Sara
I overslept early last night and missed most all the football game, that threw off my schedule for the night, so I wound in Bmore early in the morning. I saw the new Syrian SW standing in the circle. There was nothing new other than that around the circle.
I ran into little Sara by the BB, and directed her to my spot a few blocks away. She's really thin now, and her body looks like crap. Her head game however, is all that and a bag of potato chips. That girl can suck a dick!
She seemed to be a bit out of it at times. I guess she was still a bit high from whatever meds she was on. I wouldn't touch that body the way it looks, but she can suck my dick any day.
-
09-23-16 06:51 #30850Senior Member

Posts: 136Would luv to locate her as well. Can you tell me what this means so I can locate "she at her FB picture size". You can reply here or send a pm. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-16 05:25 #30849Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kandii
Just to point out to anyone who may be confused with the talk about "Arab Kandii"/ Annie that girl is not this Kandii. There is no reason to not date this Kandii.
However, Kandii had a very bad experience the other night. She is okay but things went very badly with a monger who picked her up at the circle. If you're reading this let me tell you that you're an ass and a real piece of crap. Why would you try to hurt Kandii you sick son of a *****? What happened has caused Kandii to rethink the wisdom of standing out at the circle. She wants to try just working from home off her temporary phone number. If you don't have her temporary number ending in 4629 and you can tell me her original number I will send you the temporary one. If you don't have her number then send me your name and number and I will pass it along to her. After that it's up to her, that's the end of my involvement. Her rules, not mine!
-
09-23-16 00:36 #30848Senior Member

Posts: 31Now she is cute.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-16 20:05 #30847Senior Member

Posts: 78SA is Stocked Tonight
I just circled SA - 10 minutes ago. I counted 9 girls at SA! No shortage tonight!
-
09-22-16 16:42 #30846Senior Member

Posts: 152Harford Rd
Didn't see her, but at 2:45 it appeared to be a SW bust across the street from the BP at the pet clinic.
Originally Posted by Baltoman
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-16 15:16 #30845Senior Member

Posts: 291Cutie on Harford, info needed
At around 2 PM today I saw a real cutie at Harford and Northern hanging with some men by the store. She was about 5'5", thin, very pretty, with long brown hair that was dyed bright green and yellow on top. Anyone know her?
Thanks!
Baltoman.
-
09-22-16 14:13 #30844Senior Member

Posts: 2344Public service announcement
Do not date annie! I think you know why, without me saying it.
-
09-22-16 13:47 #30843Senior Member

Posts: 207No, LOL. I was talking about Arab Kandi.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-16 11:42 #30842Senior Member

Posts: 2344Annie's eyes
Do her eyes look anything like this?
Originally Posted by LoveDemAzn
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-16 11:15 #30841Banned Member

Posts: 1312Asap
Bro hit my inbox asap.
Originally Posted by LoveDemAzn
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-16 22:42 #30840Senior Member

Posts: 207Annie
Stroll the loop around 5 pm today, saw Kandi on the corner of Fulton and Wilkins. She got scoop up by the time I turn around. Didn't see anything I like so went to grab something to eat. Hit the circle again around 730 and saw kandi again. She was standing next to Annie and another blond SW. Slow down but Kandi shook her head. I guess she was waiting for someone. Made the loop back and she was gone but Annie was still there walking away from the circle with the blond SW. So I scoop Annie for a car date. Got to a spot and she gave a great bbjcim. Follow instruction really well. Finish up and drop her back at the circle. She gave me her digit, diffently will hit her up again.
-
09-21-16 22:00 #30839Senior Member

Posts: 485Ccp tube
I find I have better success accessing CCP Tube from my phone if I turn off wifi, for some reason.
-
09-21-16 21:16 #30838Senior Member

Posts: 138CCP tube
Try accessing it through your phone http://m.ccptube.com worked for me just watch NT's video.
-
09-21-16 21:09 #30837Senior Member

Posts: 138Kandii
To those who have been asking for kandiis number, I was one myself yes I had to get the new one. The old one doesn't work. I was able to get the new one and thank you to the person that gave it to me. I asked if she wanted me to share her info and the answer was no get theirs. I'm lazy so I'm posting this here instead of responding to everybodys pm. If you want her number pm me yours and your name and I'll will forward it to her. I'm going to send a text to her with everybodies contact info.












Reply With Quote





