Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19137

    Skip the shopping and dinner BS

    Quote Originally Posted by Himer  [View Original Post]
    Gents, looking for some pointers. Soon to embark on a mission to save a hoe. Shopping, mutual companionship, etc.

    At my age this could be my last mission, my gps, barely points straight north -anymore. Sad but true.

    Met a stripper, massage chick. We talk we communicate, but I need some pointers on how to avoid an ambush.

    Thanks gents.

    My supplies are limited, yet she still wants to meet and shop, and dine, etc. - I should know better, but the aroma of fresh pussy is and can be addictive.
    Don't do it! "I should know better but. ". Of course you know better. The reason this doesn't feel right is bc you aren't an idiot but you are ready to act like one. It sounds like you are getting played. Strippers are master manipulators. Let's take you out of the equation and get real for a minute. Let's assume that every hot stripper massage chick wants to hang around with old guys. This is already falling apart, isn't it? So, you are willing to go into an undefined dining and shopping experience in exchange for exactly what? Is the exchange of time and services on her part defined and what you pay also defined? If it is implied, assumed and not defined, you are putting yourself in a position to spend more than you have in mind and not get what you want. How does that sound? I suggest you consider skipping the BS and find a well reviewed escort who sees older guys. You'll get what you are looking for (including a willing listener) from someone accustomed to dealing with mature gents. You'll know what you are going to get and what it's going to cost. You can get fresh and willing pussy without getting taken to the cleaners by a player.

  2. #19136

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by WalSTreet  [View Original Post]
    Hey all.

    Ran across this. Seems Kimberly has a new gig.

    Has anyone had success with her. She used to be at that little spa in Longwood a few years ago.

    http://www.alluredanceorlando.com/massage/
    When I want a real massage I call Kim. I can gurantee you there is nothing extra happen with Kimberly. So I wouldn't even try. Plenty of others on here with guaranteed action.

  3. #19135

    Sodo

    Quote Originally Posted by Laymedown1  [View Original Post]
    The other day was fantastic with amazing b2 b. After making an appointment, I went and was greeted by a voluptuous latina with real 40 DD used for a body glide on me. It was worth the play. She was not a clock watcher either. She put me on the futon face down and lotion me while using those natural melons to massage me all over. On the flip was even more active with motion to motion. The total damage was far less than most rip-off AMP with house fee + $$ Total roses 130 for VIP hhr. Looks 8. 5/10. Performance 10+. This a frequent flyer account for me. Repeat, repeat, repeat.

    Happy hunting to all.
    So is this a massage and HE or FS for VIP her for 130?

  4. #19134

    New Incall Location. But normally outcall

    Has anyone tried the new incall location or any of them at all?

    http://orlando.postfastr.com/Therape...-8208/10539557

    Zman.

  5. #19133

    Toni

    Guys be really carefully with this one. Looks like she has a pimp! Here is here ad.

    http://orlando.craigslist.org/trv/5781431867.html

    Than look at this ad!

    http://www.companionsreviews.com/rev...review.565522/

  6. #19132

    SODO Massage

    The other day was fantastic with amazing b2 b. After making an appointment, I went and was greeted by a voluptuous latina with real 40 DD used for a body glide on me. It was worth the play. She was not a clock watcher either. She put me on the futon face down and lotion me while using those natural melons to massage me all over. On the flip was even more active with motion to motion. The total damage was far less than most rip-off AMP with house fee + $$ Total roses 130 for VIP hhr. Looks 8. 5/10. Performance 10+. This a frequent flyer account for me. Repeat, repeat, repeat.

    Happy hunting to all.

  7. #19131

    Damage?

    So at BB or CB it seems to be $80 plus tip. Earlier someone said something about tipping 150. That would be almost a quarter of a thousand dollars for one visit? I really need someone to clarify this for me, my birthday is this Monday and I would like to make it memorable.

  8. #19130

    Damage?

    How much would I spending if I were to go to CB or BB? Its like 80 for the h but I read along here that you have to tip like 150?? That would be almost a quarter of a thousand bucks just for 1 visit. Can anyone please help clarify this?

  9. #19129

    East Orlando Massage

    On 5350 E Colonial.

    This place never fails me to give me a good massage. I went there last Saturday and drew Nene, asian cute lady in 30's, very good technique. Nice table shower. Great rub and very good HE, she let me do a little roaming as well. That is all I really needed. Damage was. 80 for the hr, standard tip. Left very relaxed and with a smile.

  10. #19128

    Allure

    Quote Originally Posted by WalSTreet  [View Original Post]
    Hey all.

    Ran across this. Seems Kimberly has a new gig.

    Has anyone had success with her. She used to be at that little spa in Longwood a few years ago.

    http://www.alluredanceorlando.com/massage/
    Allure is a dance studio that has a small room in back for massages. Legit massage when visited quite awhile ago. Don't know what you will get with Kimberly but I would't get your hopes up.

  11. #19127

    Not a massage parlor but. Kimberly

    Hey all.

    Ran across this. Seems Kimberly has a new gig.

    Has anyone had success with her. She used to be at that little spa in Longwood a few years ago.

    http://www.alluredanceorlando.com/massage/

  12. #19126

    A damn good week!!

    Started off Tuesday night with a visit to BB. I was met by Crystal who in case you haven't heard is a very attractive Asian girl with a body to die for. This girl is like perfectly proportioned and is sexy as all hell. We did the TS first where she scrubbed me damn near to completion and then led me to the room by Jr. One of the other girls saw this and got quite the chuckle out of it. As soon as we got in the room I fell asleep and started dreaming right away. We dreampt all the letters of the alphabet and when it was all over and I woke up she gave me a VERY nice massage. I was so relaxed at that point I seriously wanted to just go back to sleep right there. Had a great time with Crystal and I will definitely be seeing her again soon. Standard rates applied.

    Then came Thursday night and I decided to go to CB this time. I was met by China who is a very attractive, VERY petite Asian girl with a smokin hot little body. Started off with a massage because the TS was occupied. She lubed me up and gave me a very sensual massage making sure to hit all the spots. After a few minutes she said let go to the TS. We started off as usual with her scrubbing my back and the next thing I know she is on the table with me with her little skirt pulled up and she was doing the slip and slide on me. I turned over and she was doing the RCG slip and slide and it felt amazing. Once again I was damn near brought to completion on the TS. We went back to the room and I fell asleep immediately because she made it very clear she wanted to have fun first and boy did we have fun. This girl is a total freak and I was loving every second of it. When we were done I woke up and she proceeded to massage me for the remaining few minutes of time. I will definitely be seeing China again real soon too! Like always standard rates applied.

  13. #19125

    BB and CB

    Seems that BB and CB are the only option in O-Town. Anything new to explore?

    What has happened to our once amazing playground?

    Flysafe.

  14. #19124

    Captain, save a hoe-lot

    Gents, looking for some pointers. Soon to embark on a mission to save a hoe. Shopping, mutual companionship, etc.

    At my age this could be my last mission, my gps, barely points straight north -anymore. Sad but true.

    Met a stripper, massage chick. We talk we communicate, but I need some pointers on how to avoid an ambush.

    Thanks gents.

    My supplies are limited, yet she still wants to meet and shop, and dine, etc. - I should know better, but the aroma of fresh pussy is and can be addictive.

  15. #19123

    My mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBill469  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to jump in here, hopefully before someone goes off on a rant, and offer the hypothesis that GodBolt actually meant BBBJCIM, and not bbfscim. Since "BBFS" implies coitus, while "cim" implies fellatio. I'm thinkin' that it's got to be one or the other, not both, and BBFS would NOT be typical of any menu offering at most AMP's.

    It's only my guess, but I'd hate for folks to start prematurely slinging arrows at the guy without at least offering the opportunity for clarification.

    A further "stretch" theory may be that, while truly believing it was bbbj, it just might be possible that this girl is one of those that can orally apply a cover so deftly that it goes undetected, and then removes it just as skillfully as it went on. I'm not saying that's necessarily the case here, but we all also know that not many AMP girls truly go bb on the bj, so it's a fair point to pose.
    BBBJ cim I noticed my error after I posted but can't edit. Apologies.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape