Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 6045
-
09-24-16 09:59 #3030Senior Member

Posts: 658Mary Fox
Has anyone seen Mary Fox. I've met her couple of times, recommend for all GFE lovers!! Very hygienic and warm!! Nice cuddly body with amazing ass and tatas!! Great kisser!!
She visits once a month on weekend only.
Donation is 1. 5 so a little pricey but she always hosts in those better hotels on east side!!
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...y-fox/16901933
-
09-23-16 21:38 #3029Senior Member

Posts: 658Cassidy
I didn't ask for BBBJ. So not sure if she does that. I think she isn't GFE but a very cute babe.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-16 21:36 #3028Senior Member

Posts: 658Lola
Lola is a cute AA provider. Very clean and very tight with nice handfuls!!
Originally Posted by Boo1969
[View Original Post]
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nteed/16964674
-
09-23-16 18:33 #3027Senior Member

Posts: 334Lola
Is this the Lola? http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lirty/16653665.
Originally Posted by BulletsNBrains
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-16 16:11 #3026Banned Member

Posts: 121My 3rd dream with Lola
Had a QV dream with Lola on Thurs. FS is offered and had. Oh yeah, I decided to forego the DATY for some BBBJ and on to doggy then finished in Mish. Some girls are so loose it takes more than 15 min for me to pop. With her I can barely do 10! Damages have gone up. . 50 QV is now. 60. HHR was. 80 is now. 90? And Hr went from $. 50 to $. 70. Still a deal in my book. Only incident was "not boyfriend" leaving as I came up to the door. He was also back when I left.
-
09-23-16 14:35 #3025Regular Member

Posts: 9Anyone seen her? Newbie
I'm a newbie and looking for some fun after a breakup, anyone seen this girl:
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...organ/16960459
She looks like she could be fun? Thanks!
-
09-22-16 18:47 #3024Senior Member

Posts: 43Cool, thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by Cdthe1
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-16 13:50 #3023Senior Member

Posts: 639Cassidy
Thank you sir!! Ok, I can look past the no kissing rule, but BBBJ is a must. If she agrees to that, I may have to put her back on the to do list. Geez, its going to be a busy weekend.
Originally Posted by TommyMke
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-16 12:59 #3022Regular Member

Posts: 18The Queen is legit
I've seen her and had a pretty good time. I'm guessing she is in her mid 30's. I would describe her as a MILF suicide girl, so if you don't like tattoos or piercings you probably won't like her. She does have a mommy tummy and is a bit weathered. Saying that she is very accommodating, reasonable donation and will let you play all you want. I would repeat but that rarely happens cause I always think there is someone better.
Originally Posted by GoodStuff
[View Original Post]
She'll send pics so you can see what your getting!
Cheers.
-
09-22-16 09:27 #3021Senior Member

Posts: 658Cassidy
Well I couldn't resist and decided to meet her. Yes she has a great body, very tight and nice handfulls!! She is pretty too. Nice long hair and very clean. Her only rule is no kissing and no anal. FIV is ok. She didn't rush and I emerged with a big smile!! So check her out!!
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-16 20:30 #3020Senior Member

Posts: 43Queen
Anyone have experience with Queen? I've seen the ad pop up a few times but haven't been able to connect yet.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...table/16534757
-
09-21-16 15:04 #3019Senior Member

Posts: 639Cassidy
She was on my to do list when I was in town last weekend. If you google her number, you'll find some old ads of her, in which she states "no kissing, no booty play and no BB anything" . 2 of those 3 are a requirement for me. So I text her asking if she was GFE, which she responded with huh? . So after I explained, she got short with me and asked if I even read her ad where it says I don't do that. I left dead air and she later text me back saying she was sorry for being rude and that I should come see her and that she would love to see me. I didn't partake cause she didn't say if she changed her mind about her do's and don't's. Too bad though, she's got a bangin body. $175 H .
Originally Posted by TommyMke
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-16 14:32 #3018Regular Member

Posts: 10I was planning to go see her but got busy. Let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by TommyMke
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-16 13:57 #3017Senior Member

Posts: 2927Check it out
With the tats, booty and tits shots I think she is legit, so take one for the team and go get that pussy and don't forget to report back so we can all go get that pussy.
Originally Posted by TommyMke
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-16 00:59 #3016Senior Member

Posts: 658Cassidy
Hey guys.
Anyone seen Cassidy? Her pics are great, texted her and she seemed nice but not sure as there are no reviews yet.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...htest/16943510

















