Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30821
    Quote Originally Posted by LotusSmotus  [View Original Post]
    I would like to see this "other" Natalie.

    Yes. I have seen Taylor. There are a few previous reviews that are still spot on. She is not a good date anymore. I do not recommend. She is cute but not worth her BS.
    Def not the same or worth the time anymore service is not that great. Also heard she carries a tazer as well. And heard she stiffed a few. You're better off avoiding her so you don't have to put up with her bs. But if you do just keep an eye on her.

  2. #30820

    What why

    Pray tell me Crg how is the last visage in your collage differnt from that in the rest of the photos?

    A blue eyed sumptuous woman that is unlike any of the other examples one sees in your collection and on the.

    Asphalt. Phew still drinking in her ockin look.

  3. #30819

    Street Epiphany

    Graci the3 e photographic images display a fine example of sensual atomic perfection. Been crusing through the Bmore neighborhood for a significant period of dog years in search of hedonistic exercise and have discovered such fine and chemically altered but intrguing specimens such as Kandii. Nicole Amy Natalie and the porno goddess heavenly Hell.

  4. #30818

    CCPTUBE DNS server cannot be found?

    I"m having the same problem. I have'nt logged on to CCPTUBE in 7 months. Can anyone help?

  5. #30817
    Just a note from the past 2 weeks. First, feed the girls. This stuff that is in their dope is not only killing them, but it is making them loose weight. Sarah on Wash / Carey gives better head than Heaven. Monica is keeping her weight on sofar. Tayler lost that great ass. Jay is more of a butterface, but her skin is flawless, kitty is tight too and she can take a pounding. Finally hook up with Leslie, the tall leggy dark hair girl who walks BP in the early morning. Cool girl, a keeper. Here's some pics in no particular order.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN0046 (2).jpg‎   DSCN0083 (2).jpg‎   DSCN0158 (2).jpg‎  

  6. #30816
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    A few months ago when I saw Kimberly the service and performance were so bad that I cut our time short and took her back. She was obviously starting a serious downhill slide. I decided that I would just never see her again. Then about a month later she started bugging me and promising that she would make it up to me. I agreed to pick her up but she was a no show. Then a couple of days later she called with some hare-brained explanation that the guy she was living with hid her phone and others found it and ran the battery down and they were calling people on her contact list and hanging up, blah, blah, blah. But I again agreed to pick her up. This time she showed up but looked like crap. She claimed that she'd been out all night because the guy she lived with had locked her in and she had to escape and he wouldn't let her back in, blah, blah, blah. Her performance this time, which was in early August, was worse that the previous time. I cut things short again and took her back. She was promising to make it up to me but I just told her not to worry about it.

    I saw her a couple of weeks ago on Wilkens between Payson and Pulaski looking like crap, obviously awake for a long time and showing serious wear and tear. She apparently though I was going to stop for her but I didn't. Yes, Kimberly has gone way downhill. You can see it in these pictures from early August. It's too bad, because she was a whole room full of fun when she first appeared in the neighborhood.
    She was walking on Eagle St yesterday high as a kite with her titties hanging out at 2:30 pm with a much of kids around. I'm sure the neighbors were happy.

  7. #30815
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370
    Quote Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Has anyone seen Liz lately?. Its been alot of new faces around. Anyone know SW goes by the name Lilly?
    I saw Liz, Thursday night standing at the bus stop on Frederick & Font Hill.

  8. #30814

    Time with Kandii

    Can vouch Kandii is beautiful, skilled and great company, took her out for a nice dinner on her birthday earlier this year, then back to my hotel. The time with her was fantastic from start to finish, she is not only a pleasure in bed she is also fabulous company outside of the bedroom. Unfortunately her digits stopped working for me so deleted them, hope to catch up with her on the street sometime soon.

  9. #30813

    Sweet Wiiiiam

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiiiiam  [View Original Post]
    She really is a beautiful lady since she has teeth. I mean really that.

    Considering coming to Baltimore and getting a nice room and taking her to dinner.

    Do you think she would like that? Just looking for a great afternoon / evening with this lady.
    You are such a sweet romantic Wiiiiam, I prefer to pay them to eat me rather than pay them to eat!

    BS.

  10. #30812
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 22

    No copter

    No copter around, but the LE followed me for a few minutes, so I followed all traffic laws and did not panic. He finally peeled off after a while. My heart was racing 100-miles an hour.

    Quote Originally Posted by Loomy  [View Original Post]
    This sounded like you were in a High-Speed Chase with a police copter and the whole nine.

  11. #30811

    Kandii looks soooooo good

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I was also able to see Kandii this week. We hung out for a while and then she had me drop her off by the circle where she said she would be for the next day or so. Nothing more needs to be said about Kandii. As always, she doesn't want her number passed around so if you don't have it send me your name and number and I can forwrd it to her. That's the extent of my involvement. After that it's up to her.
    She really is a beautiful lady since she has teeth. I mean really that.

    Considering coming to Baltimore and getting a nice room and taking her to dinner.

    Do you think she would like that? Just looking for a great afternoon / evening with this lady.

  12. #30810

    Kandii looks soooooo good

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I was also able to see Kandii this week. We hung out for a while and then she had me drop her off by the circle where she said she would be for the next day or so. Nothing more needs to be said about Kandii. As always, she doesn't want her number passed around so if you don't have it send me your name and number and I can forwrd it to her. That's the extent of my involvement. After that it's up to her.
    She really is a beautiful lady since she has teeth. I mean really that.

    Considering coming to Baltimore and getting a nice room and taking her to dinner.

    Do you think she would like that? Just looking for a great afternoon / evening with this lady.

  13. #30809

    Liz

    Hey guys. Has anyone seen Liz lately?. Its been alot of new faces around. Anyone know SW goes by the name Lilly?

  14. #30808

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by Norman2759  [View Original Post]
    Ref. Your Megan with the nice camel-toe. Was this the blonde, waif-like Megan, maybe 21-22 years old? If so I'm surprised. Not that she's family or anything, but didn't think she'd be involved in a sting -.
    I'm not sure that she was involved with setting me up for robbery or anything with the crackhead but she definitely knew him. She was screaming at him for messing up her date and costing her money. I've dated her before and never had a problem but I would take her to Pierre's instead of going to an abando. Lesson learned.

  15. #30807
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    A few months ago when I saw Kimberly the service and performance were so bad that I cut our time short and took her back. She was obviously starting a serious downhill slide. I decided that I would just never see her again. Then about a month later she started bugging me and promising that she would make it up to me. I agreed to pick her up but she was a no show. Then a couple of days later she called with some hare-brained explanation that the guy she was living with hid her phone and others found it and ran the battery down and they were calling people on her contact list and hanging up, blah, blah, blah. But I again agreed to pick her up. This time she showed up but looked like crap. She claimed that she'd been out all night because the guy she lived with had locked her in and she had to escape and he wouldn't let her back in, blah, blah, blah. Her performance this time, which was in early August, was worse that the previous time. I cut things short again and took her back. She was promising to make it up to me but I just told her not to worry about it.

    I saw her a couple of weeks ago on Wilkens between Payson and Pulaski looking like crap, obviously awake for a long time and showing serious wear and tear. She apparently though I was going to stop for her but I didn't. Yes, Kimberly has gone way downhill. You can see it in these pictures from early August. It's too bad, because she was a whole room full of fun when she first appeared in the neighborhood.
    I saw her standing at busy bee yesterday morning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape