Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,601 to 30,615 of 61448
-
09-19-16 19:15 #30848Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 22No copter
No copter around, but the LE followed me for a few minutes, so I followed all traffic laws and did not panic. He finally peeled off after a while. My heart was racing 100-miles an hour.
Originally Posted by Loomy
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-16 19:07 #30847Senior Member

Posts: 94Kandii looks soooooo good
She really is a beautiful lady since she has teeth. I mean really that.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
Considering coming to Baltimore and getting a nice room and taking her to dinner.
Do you think she would like that? Just looking for a great afternoon / evening with this lady.
-
09-19-16 19:01 #30846Senior Member

Posts: 94Kandii looks soooooo good
She really is a beautiful lady since she has teeth. I mean really that.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
Considering coming to Baltimore and getting a nice room and taking her to dinner.
Do you think she would like that? Just looking for a great afternoon / evening with this lady.
-
09-19-16 17:14 #30845Senior Member

Posts: 407Liz
Hey guys. Has anyone seen Liz lately?. Its been alot of new faces around. Anyone know SW goes by the name Lilly?
-
09-19-16 10:36 #30844Senior Member

Posts: 270Megan
I'm not sure that she was involved with setting me up for robbery or anything with the crackhead but she definitely knew him. She was screaming at him for messing up her date and costing her money. I've dated her before and never had a problem but I would take her to Pierre's instead of going to an abando. Lesson learned.
Originally Posted by Norman2759
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-16 10:27 #30843Senior Member

Posts: 207I saw her standing at busy bee yesterday morning.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-16 10:22 #30842Senior Member

Posts: 207Are you watching from your phone? I have to be connected to wifi to go to the site on my iPhone.
Originally Posted by Aragorn
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-16 08:27 #30841Senior Member

Posts: 385Whats Wrong with CCPTube
Keep getting DNS Server can't be found.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-16 05:55 #30840Senior Member

Posts: 2344Pictures
I'v seen her twice on my recent trips to Bmore. She's usually wearing a nice flowered print dress , although the last time I saw her , she was wearing shorts , the same kind Jewelz wears . She's been very aggressive trying to get my attention. My impression of her is that she was attractive at one time, and dressed herslef accordingly. Does anyone have pictures of her when she looked better?
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-16 05:24 #30839Senior Member

Posts: 1790Kimberly
A few months ago when I saw Kimberly the service and performance were so bad that I cut our time short and took her back. She was obviously starting a serious downhill slide. I decided that I would just never see her again. Then about a month later she started bugging me and promising that she would make it up to me. I agreed to pick her up but she was a no show. Then a couple of days later she called with some hare-brained explanation that the guy she was living with hid her phone and others found it and ran the battery down and they were calling people on her contact list and hanging up, blah, blah, blah. But I again agreed to pick her up. This time she showed up but looked like crap. She claimed that she'd been out all night because the guy she lived with had locked her in and she had to escape and he wouldn't let her back in, blah, blah, blah. Her performance this time, which was in early August, was worse that the previous time. I cut things short again and took her back. She was promising to make it up to me but I just told her not to worry about it.
Originally Posted by Norman2759
[View Original Post]
I saw her a couple of weeks ago on Wilkens between Payson and Pulaski looking like crap, obviously awake for a long time and showing serious wear and tear. She apparently though I was going to stop for her but I didn't. Yes, Kimberly has gone way downhill. You can see it in these pictures from early August. It's too bad, because she was a whole room full of fun when she first appeared in the neighborhood.
-
09-19-16 03:48 #30838Senior Member

Posts: 28Shannon
Just had the pleasure of meeting up with Shannon. Older woman, maybe 40 or so. Very nice curvy body, tan witg shoulder length dirty blonde hair. Smelled nice and dressed well. Holy shit was that some good head. Deepthroat and swallowed. No # but keep an eye out for her.
-
09-19-16 03:19 #30837Senior Member

Posts: 1370Kimberly
I first did a report on her back in Feb. Of this year. She use to be one of my go-to girls because she was definately a GFE, until about two or three months ago. That's when I noticed that she was going down fast. My last 2 visits with her where forgettable, so I haven't dealt with her since. I've seen her up by BB the last couple of weeks even saw her on Friday night walking with some dudes. Damn shame and maybe YMMV, but I guess "all good things must come to an end". Peace.
Originally Posted by Norman2759
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-16 01:19 #30836Banned Member

Posts: 1312Seen Her
I seen her a few weeks ago she was up around Payson looking real geeked out.
Originally Posted by Norman2759
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-16 23:14 #30835Senior Member

Posts: 594Precisely
This is another reason I like "Heaven" so much. At least she is honest about the realities of HC. It comes with the territory for sex workers. Which is why mongers must mind their ABCs and Always Be Covered.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-16 22:19 #30834Senior Member

Posts: 141Re: Dodged a bullet with Megan?
Ref. Your Megan with the nice camel-toe. Was this the blonde, waif-like Megan, maybe 21-22 years old? If so I'm surprised. Not that she's family or anything, but didn't think she'd be involved in a sting -.
Originally Posted by EasyLuvr
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




