Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 16,051 to 16,065 of 30759
-
09-18-16 00:36 #14709Senior Member

Posts: 1243Fake
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...rl-o-o/5463712
Originally Posted by SquirtLuva69
[View Original Post]
Ad is using photos of porn star Alexis Lee: http://galleries.allover30.com/matur...MDIyOS4wLjAuMA.
Jan Fortifore.
-
09-17-16 21:34 #14708Senior Member

Posts: 141Yo hunter, can you clear up your inbox? Mahalo!
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-16 21:23 #14707Senior Member

Posts: 72Angela. Maria Massage
Does she get naked for the 80 house fee or does she upsell that as well? Does she do the whole massage naked?
Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-16 20:50 #14706Senior Member

Posts: 180Mexican Cee
Recommend you save your kala for elsewhere. The most she does, if lucky, is some light teasing. But she is a nice chica.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-16 16:14 #14705Senior Member

Posts: 642Kiki
She looks yummy as reported by fleshlight in the mature 40+ thread
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...rl-o-o/5463712
-
09-17-16 13:40 #14704Senior Member

Posts: 516Damn, she looks like (Amana) Angie, with long hair-could pass for her sister.
Originally Posted by Bono888
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-16 03:00 #14703Senior Member

Posts: 343Real Japanese
If you guys really want REAL Japanese massuse, just go to Kuub on the CC 3703 I guess. They have a website. You can choose which cute Japanese girl you like. But it's strictly legit. My wife goes there every other week.
Originally Posted by Shavnluvr
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-16 02:34 #14702Senior Member

Posts: 193Lanlan
Anyone tried this one yet? Looks tempting.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5783583607.html
-
09-17-16 00:53 #14701Senior Member

Posts: 493Is she Gia?
Bro,
Originally Posted by SquirtLuva69
[View Original Post]
I'm guessing Gia due to posting similarities.
Mongerholic.
-
09-16-16 23:48 #14700Senior Member

Posts: 642Vicky
So who was she before? She says new number?
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...ensuous-mature
-
09-16-16 23:09 #14699Senior Member

Posts: 223Pretty sure she's back. Saw her last week on Labor day. She got back on Sunday but in a different room.
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Lualualei808
[View Original Post]
Thank you for the insight. I didn'teven bother to ask. I knew she worked in Guam but I thought she was Japanese. She spoke to Sophia in Chinese and I just thought she could speak 2 languages. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Shengnu888
[View Original Post]
BTW she's no longer at Sunny's
-
09-16-16 21:22 #14698Senior Member

Posts: 5231Sunny
That pic looks really good. It is probably an old one because as you noted she is bigger than that, and looks pretty young.
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
Unless they know you well enough and have gotten comfortable, they (providers who have wised-up or have gained experience with LE) will feign ignorance if you even allude to sex, eg. asking if they have rubbers, etc.
-
09-16-16 20:57 #14697Senior Member

Posts: 516Yea, I hear you. She can give "stroking motion" and say "you like" -but then say "what do mean anything more" when you ask her.
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
Maybe, I have to say anything more- and flash kala? -THEN she'll know what I mean?
-
09-16-16 19:13 #14696Senior Member

Posts: 895Gone
Pretty sure she is gone Brah, went back to Guam, you didn't miss much anyway massage is so so and HE is so so.
Originally Posted by Mongerholic
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-16 19:11 #14695Senior Member

Posts: 895Sunny
Her name is Sunny, and tell her to cut the BS next time cause she definitely Fucks.
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






