Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14709

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by SquirtLuva69  [View Original Post]
    She looks yummy as reported by fleshlight in the mature 40+ thread
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...rl-o-o/5463712
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...rl-o-o/5463712

    Ad is using photos of porn star Alexis Lee: http://galleries.allover30.com/matur...MDIyOS4wLjAuMA.

    Jan Fortifore.

  2. #14708
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she is gone Brah, went back to Guam, you didn't miss much anyway massage is so so and HE is so so.
    Yo hunter, can you clear up your inbox? Mahalo!

  3. #14707

    Angela. Maria Massage

    Does she get naked for the 80 house fee or does she upsell that as well? Does she do the whole massage naked?

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    This is Angela and she is a little pricey and beautiful except the huge braces on her teeth. You can run her whole body while she is nude and she will give a HE but if you want FS, bring extra cash. Ha ha.

    HB.

  4. #14706

    Mexican Cee

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    New photo of this lovely therapist. Still no experience with her. I'm trying to get an appointment. I will report results, if I see her.

    January44.
    Recommend you save your kala for elsewhere. The most she does, if lucky, is some light teasing. But she is a nice chica.

  5. #14705

    Kiki

    She looks yummy as reported by fleshlight in the mature 40+ thread
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...rl-o-o/5463712
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2016_09_17_09.36.49.jpg‎  

  6. #14704
    Quote Originally Posted by Bono888  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this one yet? Looks tempting.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5783583607.html
    Damn, she looks like (Amana) Angie, with long hair-could pass for her sister.

  7. #14703

    Real Japanese

    Quote Originally Posted by Shavnluvr  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she's back. Saw her last week on Labor day. She got back on Sunday but in a different room.



    Thank you for the insight. I didn'teven bother to ask. I knew she worked in Guam but I thought she was Japanese. She spoke to Sophia in Chinese and I just thought she could speak 2 languages. Thanks!

    BTW she's no longer at Sunny's
    If you guys really want REAL Japanese massuse, just go to Kuub on the CC 3703 I guess. They have a website. You can choose which cute Japanese girl you like. But it's strictly legit. My wife goes there every other week.

  8. #14702

    Lanlan

    Anyone tried this one yet? Looks tempting.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5783583607.html

  9. #14701

    Is she Gia?

    Quote Originally Posted by SquirtLuva69  [View Original Post]
    So who was she before? She says new number?

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...ensuous-mature
    Bro,

    I'm guessing Gia due to posting similarities.

    Mongerholic.

  10. #14700

    Vicky

    So who was she before? She says new number?

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...ensuous-mature

  11. #14699
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she is gone Brah, went back to Guam, you didn't miss much anyway massage is so so and HE is so so.
    Pretty sure she's back. Saw her last week on Labor day. She got back on Sunday but in a different room.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lualualei808  [View Original Post]
    See post #14693. Refer to number 3 -Sunny's place 808-724-8055. Sorry but I don't know how to post with links. Can anyone provide 411. Much appreciated.

    BTW Aiko is not Japanese. She is Chinese who use to live in Japan and can speak fluent Japanese.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shengnu888  [View Original Post]
    She was born in Taiwan and worked at a spa in Guam.
    Thank you for the insight. I didn'teven bother to ask. I knew she worked in Guam but I thought she was Japanese. She spoke to Sophia in Chinese and I just thought she could speak 2 languages. Thanks!

    BTW she's no longer at Sunny's

  12. #14698

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about your 3rd (advertised) photo. I have had appt. S with her maybe, 3-4 x -but far apart. The last maybe mid August. I never was into her name, just knew and recognized ad and knew she was in 611.

    She seemed to be the mainstay or always there. She looked like she gained weight "roundly" in the right places. For review thread purposes, what is her name and A. K. A. S?

    My last appt. Got HE and she claimed don't know what I meant by "anything more" -I didn't push it, I kinda felt played by her. You know, the difference between us asking and them offering?
    That pic looks really good. It is probably an old one because as you noted she is bigger than that, and looks pretty young.

    Unless they know you well enough and have gotten comfortable, they (providers who have wised-up or have gained experience with LE) will feign ignorance if you even allude to sex, eg. asking if they have rubbers, etc.

  13. #14697
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Sunny, and tell her to cut the BS next time cause she definitely Fucks.
    Yea, I hear you. She can give "stroking motion" and say "you like" -but then say "what do mean anything more" when you ask her.

    Maybe, I have to say anything more- and flash kala? -THEN she'll know what I mean?

  14. #14696

    Gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerholic  [View Original Post]
    Shavnlvr.

    Does Aiko have a link? Looked in craigslist and backpage to no avail. Would love to have me some Japanese servicing.

    TIam.
    Pretty sure she is gone Brah, went back to Guam, you didn't miss much anyway massage is so so and HE is so so.

  15. #14695

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about your 3rd (advertised) photo. I have had appt. S with her maybe, 3-4 x -but far apart. The last maybe mid August. I never was into her name, just knew and recognized ad and knew she was in 611.

    She seemed to be the mainstay or always there. She looked like she gained weight "roundly" in the right places. For review thread purposes, what is her name and A. K. A. S?

    My last appt. Got HE and she claimed don't know what I meant by "anything more" -I didn't push it, I kinda felt played by her. You know, the difference between us asking and them offering?
    Her name is Sunny, and tell her to cut the BS next time cause she definitely Fucks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape