Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,646 to 30,660 of 61459
-
09-17-16 09:59 #30814Regular Member

Posts: 8Layla
I had the pleasure of her company the other night and I'm glad I did. Very cute, pleasant young lady (in a "Miley C" kind of way. Did everything I asked, very capably, I might add. No rush, no complaining, no drama. Would definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-16 09:11 #30813Senior Member

Posts: 502Asia
If anyone remembers Asia former BP chic had a spot downtown with Chrissy and the Puerto rican chic Daniela. She said she has been having a terrible time at the moment she could be found on Conkling now all her numbers are still good she has a place to host I would avoid that place though to much traffic for my liking. I took her to a notel had a great time as always all options available. She has lost a little weight but she still performs the same. Very pleasent and cool chic so if you see her out scoop her up. FYI she has already been advised that she can't get the same rates she had on BP now that your a SW. I told her deduct 50% of her original rates. She said that's fair. As always be safe out there Gents. Bhh is still trying to remain relevant by stalking and harassing every guy he sees talking to a female out of the car. Doesn't matter if your talking to a friend, GF or family he assumes your picking up girls and he also assumes that everyone is on this forum.
-
09-16-16 23:28 #30812Senior Member

Posts: 27Taylor
I would like to see this "other" Natalie.
Originally Posted by Gonzo64
[View Original Post]
Yes. I have seen Taylor. There are a few previous reviews that are still spot on. She is not a good date anymore. I do not recommend. She is cute but not worth her BS.
-
09-16-16 22:01 #30811Senior Member

Posts: 290Lips
Those are the kind of lips I'd love to try.
Originally Posted by KongQueror
[View Original Post]
Good first report!!
-
09-16-16 20:38 #30810Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 22Agree
I hope to find her again within the next day or so. I don't know if she's from that area so it will probably be hard to find her again. But I'm down for the hunt.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-16 20:14 #30809Senior Member

Posts: 2344Wow!
No Marks on her body! I'd make her a regular if I was you.
Originally Posted by KongQueror
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-16 20:11 #30808Senior Member

Posts: 2344Layla Again
After sitting with my former WSW friend for about a half hour; Layla never showed up. I got taken care through a familiar friend instead. On my way out of the city, I see Layla walking towards me. She was on her way to my spot about a hour late. I pulled over to her, and she apologized and said she got caught up in something. She asked if I'd been taken care of already, and I told her yes. She seems to have a very nice demeanor. I'm very interested in spending some time with her. I think it's cute the way she wears her makeup. It's too much, but at least it shows she cares about the way she looks.
-
09-16-16 17:42 #30807Senior Member

Posts: 812No more.
duck lips!
Originally Posted by crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-16 16:57 #30806Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 22Vanessa
Greetings, everyone. New to the site, but not new the game.
Ran into Vanessa on Fairhaven around 2 PM today, closer to the corner of Fairhaven and Church.
Nice girl and very accomodating. About 5'4", nice body. Took her to Tim's for some adult fun, and she delivered.
No digits, but will definitely repeat if I run into her again.
-
09-16-16 16:34 #30805Regular Member

Posts: 11Cb
CB is got some decent talent out right now!
-
09-16-16 16:09 #30804Senior Member

Posts: 2000Teeth
Awesome looking. How about some new pussy shots.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
TM.
-
09-16-16 15:46 #30803Senior Member

Posts: 252Kandii
I didn't want to post anything on Kandii, but she made me promise so she could show off her teeth.
-
09-16-16 15:27 #30802Senior Member

Posts: 119Returning
I have been out the game a few years now, after working in Florida. I'm back looking to see what is going on these days and if some of the old / goodies are still around like Tina and Tiffany on around Monroe. PM me or reply to this post with info.
-
09-16-16 15:11 #30801Senior Member

Posts: 2344Layla
I ran into her at the BB. I was actually following the girl she was walking with, turns out she wasn't dating, but Layla was. I gave her my # after we talked for a minute. She says she was Angie's / Strawberry's best friend. She says they may be holding a candle light vigil for her. Apparently, she died in the abando on the same block as the church on Monroe, between Ramsey and Christian street. Layla tried to make a date with me after taking my # . I'd already told little Sara I'd let her give me a BJ for 20 if I couldn't catch up with Heaven.
I saw Heaven when I first hit the west side, but she was walking up that alley on S Addison St, so I couldn't catch her. She was with a guy and another girl, on what looked like a drug run.
I saw Natalie out standing in the circle by the fence on Ramsey . One of these days I'm gonna tap dat
-
09-15-16 21:09 #30800Senior Member

Posts: 233STOOP girls are worth checking into even if it means parking and going to talk to them. Many young non pros sit on stoops and I have had great luck in the past getting 20 yo ladies who don't screw around and do the job for a fair price. Go for it but be careful also.
Originally Posted by HoneyButter
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





