Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 517 of 807 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 567 617 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 12093
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4353

    Had to take one for the team on a TGTBT

    Hey all! I've been reading the posts for years now and decided to join up again. I had a great dream last night on G. I'm working while scooping the scene around 10 pm. I see some common girls I always see but then. As I'm going up towards 24th, I spot this curly haired tight little blonde walking with this mixed girl in a black dress. I turn down a street and come around where they are walking too. The mixed girl gets picked up while the other one keeps walking. A load of guys and myself try to get her attention with not much luck. At this point I see she's stopped by the bus stop having a smoke to the side. I pull around a little to late as I didn't want to be noticable. She leans into the window of the guy in front of me and heads off. At this point I was laughing at myself in excitement and remorse as now I know what I missed. So I go about my night and continue to do my job. Finally midnight rolls around and I'm thinking I have to try again. I drive around making a few laps around g and and and finally heading back up g I spot her leaving the gas station on 24th. Timing it just right I make the stop and she gets in, yes! She's a real pretty one. Blonde, blue eyes, new to the scene for sure. So we do our check come up with. 3 for CBJ on a side street. Amazing body that I definitely wanted to pound out. Asked her if I got another. 20 would she be down so nice I wasn't going to explode from just BJ. She regretfully declined and was actually really cool with me. I asked for her number and she said some girl stole her purse earlier that night but she'll get a new phone and number today. Wasn't sure how I was going to contact her until she finally decides to give me her real name off Facebook and asked me to be discreet on there! Had to check this out and yup, it's her. 22 nice and ready. Given the fact that I'm new I'll definitely share with senior members that can help me out with something up to par and utr. I'm a lucky one.

  2. #4352
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a few on Silver Spring that have the 'I'm available" look. One just the other day around 60th and SS. And, last summer; a large AA thug type male giving what appeared to be a motivational talk to a little blond AA girl in the same area.
    From 2012 to 2014, I probably picked up at least 2 dozen girls between the Silver Spring / Mill Rd. And 60th /91st St. area. Quit going once I found my UTR honey.

  3. #4351
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Truth. I work on the north side sometimes, and even as far north as Hampton and Villard there as times I just parked on the side of the road and some young lady will give me the smile, little wave and "hey baby". There's a surprising number that aren't even SW's per se, there's a lot that aren't adverse to having a little fun to help pay there cell phone bill, rent, cigarettes, etc.
    I've seen a few on Silver Spring that have the 'I'm available" look. One just the other day around 60th and SS. And, last summer; a large AA thug type male giving what appeared to be a motivational talk to a little blond AA girl in the same area.

  4. #4350

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Not really. Anytime you're on the northside anything can and will happen. Bus stops are a great place to find that working girl at times.
    Truth. I work on the north side sometimes, and even as far north as Hampton and Villard there as times I just parked on the side of the road and some young lady will give me the smile, little wave and "hey baby". There's a surprising number that aren't even SW's per se, there's a lot that aren't adverse to having a little fun to help pay there cell phone bill, rent, cigarettes, etc.

  5. #4349
    Quote Originally Posted by WinkMartindale  [View Original Post]
    Is this the beginning of something new?
    Not really. Anytime you're on the northside anything can and will happen. Bus stops are a great place to find that working girl at times.

  6. #4348

    New territory?

    While out and about doing some work today, I ran across a cute little BSW on 35th between burleigh and keefe. She was very friendly and waved to me with a big smile and soft voice and very large titties. I told her it was unfortunate I was on a schedule because I'd pick her up otherwise. She told me I knew where to find her when I had some time. So with that in mind I inform those might be interested and in her area. It was around noon when I saw her. But she eluded to being there pretty regular. Now I will be on the lookout for others while in the area as well. Is this the beginning of something new?

  7. #4347
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve4100  [View Original Post]
    Probably best posted in the General Report section. Just my thoughts.
    I agree. But I see why he posted here as Wisconsin Avenue and North Avenue near 27th street were the most popular places to find streetwalkers in those times. And those bars mentioned were on the "track" as it's known.

  8. #4346

    Days Of Old

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotorcold  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know where to put this. Years ago and I mean years if a guy was looking for company he could stop at Cal's on 28th and North orslid e down to the Lep on Wi. Or the Ambassador. Are there any such places available anymore?
    Some old haunts for me many years back. Cal's has been gone for quite a long time now. The building has been razed. Nothing doing in the Ambassador anymore either. But there's still action in the Leprechaun Lounge. Other than that I'm not sure of other pick up places these days other than the titty bars. Surprised you didn't mention the Alturistic on 14th and Center or Gerald's Supper Club on 32nd and Lisbon. Those were run by Norm Johnson and were always a fun afternoon or evening.

  9. #4345

    General reports

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotorcold  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know where to put this. Years ago and I mean years if a guy was looking for company he could stop at Cal's on 28th and North orslid e down to the Lep on Wi. Or the Ambassador. Are there any such places available anymore?
    Probably best posted in the General Report section. Just my thoughts.

  10. #4344

    Hangouts

    Didn't know where to put this. Years ago and I mean years if a guy was looking for company he could stop at Cal's on 28th and North orslid e down to the Lep on Wi. Or the Ambassador. Are there any such places available anymore?

  11. #4343

    Upper teens

    There's a tall leggy blonde WSW that's been in the upper teens on Greenfield the last 2 or 3 weeks. Anyone try her? When I've had time I haven't had money and when I had money I haven't had time.

  12. #4342

    Jackie 8/7

    Quote Originally Posted by AltereEgo  [View Original Post]
    I was out there last night after the rain. The streets were pretty quiet. L was a ghosttown. I noticed a couple on G. I'm sure I wasnt the only one out there. There was money to be made.
    I found me one on G and about 18th /19th on G.

    Name was Jackie. She's a skinny WSW and she was pretty chill. I got myself CBJ. She can't deepthroat too well but she works hard enough. Very mechanical. 20 was the damage but I tipped her an extra 5 due to the rainy day and dropped her off around 21st and FH and was on my way home. She seems to live around there.

    There wasn't too much out there but there were a lot of hunters.

  13. #4341
    I am a troll, put me on your ignore list. A2 isn't going to ban me because I will just make a new user and start again. Click my name, click view profile, click add to ignore list.


    Posts: 285
    Well I decided to do the loop after my massage at 92nd and Greenfield. There were 3 between 12th and 16th, nothing that I'd let suck my dick! No LEO present.

  14. #4340
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the ladies didn't make any money in the rain last night. G on the South Loop has a dozen or more SW's out right now.
    I was out there last night after the rain. The streets were pretty quiet. L was a ghosttown. I noticed a couple on G. I'm sure I wasnt the only one out there. There was money to be made.

  15. #4339

    After the rain

    Looks like the ladies didn't make any money in the rain last night. G on the South Loop has a dozen or more SW's out right now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape