Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6813

    Be careful out there

    Hoping no one here got popped in this. Passing the info along just in case.

    http://turnto10.com/news/local/21-charged-in-sex-sting

  2. #6812

    Knead / Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by Fun0410  [View Original Post]
    She told me there was no fucking but I figured for the number I paid it would happen. It didn't, she rubbed it and slid all over it, but no going in it. The place was a warehouse type setting on a cot or bench that was not very comfortable. I agree she was a nice person, and nice body for her age. Not sure of her age, but guess it was mid 30's when I saw her. I did see her, has to be about 3 years ago. Things might have changed in that time, if I knew now what I knew then, I never would have booked it.
    It seemed like she was really trying to work the angle that she was my great friend, maybe my only friend, and we could be that way, with a little rubbing in between. No thanks.
    I agree also I seen her almost a year ago in that warehouse / studio near the brewery and no table for rub just that foldout couch. She was the same attitude limited area of touch no lip service, strictly Hand J service and back then she was only asking. 6 for the half, Now a hr min at 1. 5 and no entry what so ever. She supports a daughter I heard her mention like 12 yo. Def not worth the the $$.

  3. #6811

    Jacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...-jacey/6062655

    Touched base with her on Friday about seeing her on Saturday but when I texted her on Saturday she wouldn't respond. She also stopped posting ads on backpage since Friday. I presume something happened. Anyone in the know?
    I did happen to notice that on live escort review there were several nasty comments that recently came up.

    To bad she was otherwise well regarded.

    Seems RI escorts have lot more haters than I have seen in other areas must be because of small market girls more competive.

    Idk.

  4. #6810
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2195

    Anybody knows what happened to Jacey?

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...-jacey/6062655

    Touched base with her on Friday about seeing her on Saturday but when I texted her on Saturday she wouldn't respond. She also stopped posting ads on backpage since Friday. I presume something happened. Anyone in the know?

  5. #6809

    East Providence escort

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...ecials/6101598 She wants to remain discreet so you will have to call her to set up a date or PM me. I got a BBBJCIM spit for $. 6 She is a spinner very small C cups slim. 8 for FS. Just went for QV so she got right down to business. Was seeing Jasmine the Middle Eastern Beauty she is now UTR. Good Luck.

  6. #6808

    Bethany / Destiny

    Any one know this girl from Woonsockett?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bethany.jpg‎  

  7. #6807

    I agree to a degree.

    She told me there was no fucking but I figured for the number I paid it would happen. It didn't, she rubbed it and slid all over it, but no going in it. The place was a warehouse type setting on a cot or bench that was not very comfortable. I agree she was a nice person, and nice body for her age. Not sure of her age, but guess it was mid 30's when I saw her. I did see her, has to be about 3 years ago. Things might have changed in that time, if I knew now what I knew then, I never would have booked it.
    It seemed like she was really trying to work the angle that she was my great friend, maybe my only friend, and we could be that way, with a little rubbing in between. No thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Banjomania  [View Original Post]
    She has limits, but she is very nice for what is offered. Happy to provide details in pm.

  8. #6806
    Quote Originally Posted by Existierende  [View Original Post]
    Same one as in this older ad.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Thera...kneads/4315532

    She was reviewed at least once here. Review was mediocre to poor if I remember. Try searching on "knead. " She usually uses that in her ad, but sometimes runs an ad about companionship and running her fingers through your hair.
    She has limits, but she is very nice for what is offered. Happy to provide details in pm.

  9. #6805

    Korin / Kerry

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see the tat in the new pics? I looked but couldn't see it.
    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...ith-me/5950638

  10. #6804
    Same one as in this older ad.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Thera...kneads/4315532

    She was reviewed at least once here. Review was mediocre to poor if I remember. Try searching on "knead. " She usually uses that in her ad, but sometimes runs an ad about companionship and running her fingers through your hair.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennCoward53  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.backpage.com/BodyR...-knead/5989156

    Can anyone tell me if they have partaken? Apparently she books up quick. I usually do Harmony because it is close to me and don't know why there are roomers about it closing but then again I live in Mass. Isn't the "Sauna room at Harmony a joke? What does a guy do if he weighs 200 plus lbs! Either he can't fit into the room or the seat you sit on is going to break!

    Pm me if you don't want to go public. Thanks.

  11. #6803
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see the tat in the new pics? I looked but couldn't see it.
    That is Kerry. Had numerous dreams with her. But we have lost touch. When I can, I'll be seeing her again. She is fun, funny and safe, so give her a call.

  12. #6802
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupplehouse  [View Original Post]
    So I checked TeR and found she used "Kerry" before. I think the photos are hers based on a tattoo that's on the old and new pic. Went back and checked the TER reviews. Looks like they're a little mixed.

    I might still take a shot.
    Where did you see the tat in the new pics? I looked but couldn't see it.

  13. #6801

    Kerry

    Quote Originally Posted by DpmSaturn14  [View Original Post]
    That is Kerri. I've seen her before. The middle photo is hers. Not certain about the others.
    So I checked TeR and found she used "Kerry" before. I think the photos are hers based on a tattoo that's on the old and new pic. Went back and checked the TER reviews. Looks like they're a little mixed.

    I might still take a shot.

  14. #6800
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupplehouse  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure that was Kerri from a past life. She had decent reviews back then if I'm not mistaken.
    That is Kerri. I've seen her before. The middle photo is hers. Not certain about the others.

  15. #6799
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Stephie the hardbody she seems to be in the ad?

    Good lay?

    Clock watcher?
    That's her. Older lady. She's not a clock watcher. She's a decent better than a lot of others out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape