Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30721

    I am posting this here because I wanted everyone to see it.

    About 10 years ago, maybe more, I heard about Ibogaine. Ibogaine is similar to cocaine, but has the amazing ability to reset a person's addictive cycle. I read years ago that it can eliminate withdrawal symptoms instantly. A person gets high with it, then comes down and no longer wants to get high. They relive their wretched life in their mind during the treatment session. When their head clears, they no longer hunger for drugs. No withdrawal symptoms. How amazing is that? I have not heard anything about Ibogaine for all these years. I am so glad to see that there is a treatment center somewhere using it. I just Googled "Ibogaine Treatment" and there was page after page of information about it.

    Here is an article about it. http://www.alternet.org/culture/fear...elic-drug-just.

    Sorry I posted this in the wrong section. But this is BIG! Pass on the info!

    Baltoman.

  2. #30720

    Monger Frenzy

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    You probably did see her. I saw her last night by the store on Fulton & Wilkens with some brother and some other chic, who looked like she was trying to catch some zzzz's on the steps. I don't know if it's me, but when I see Kandi out; her dress doesn't seem very appealing to me. Does she do this purposely? I haven't dated her in a few years, especially since the monger frenzy for her has been going on; but if I didn't know it was her I wouldn't stop just because of her appearance. Just my opinion. Peace.
    If there is any Monger frenzy, then it ought to be for Heaven. She is the TOAL package. GFE, PSE, or Kinky; Heaven does is tall in her Heavenly way.

  3. #30719
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Kandi

    Quote Originally Posted by PitMan187  [View Original Post]
    I believe I saw her and west side by the circle this morning about 7:45 rotate around the circle a few times but didn't see her again. Is she in west side today? Anybody know?
    You probably did see her. I saw her last night by the store on Fulton & Wilkens with some brother and some other chic, who looked like she was trying to catch some zzzz's on the steps. I don't know if it's me, but when I see Kandi out; her dress doesn't seem very appealing to me. Does she do this purposely? I haven't dated her in a few years, especially since the monger frenzy for her has been going on; but if I didn't know it was her I wouldn't stop just because of her appearance. Just my opinion. Peace.

  4. #30718
    I was in the area today so I took a drive through the W / W stroll around 7:30. Saw one possible WSW at Carey and Washington, dark top and a short pink skirt. Drove up Carey to Ramsey and the link to Wilkens. There were two WSW at the cricle, one might have been Kandi.

    Unfortunately I didn't have time to check out any of these ladies.

  5. #30717

    Kandi

    I believe I saw her and west side by the circle this morning about 7:45 rotate around the circle a few times but didn't see her again. Is she in west side today? Anybody know?

  6. #30716

    Stoop girls

    Was out on Wilkens yesterday around 5-6 p. Dead. In my desperation, I spotted two individuals that caught my interest: a blue-haired white girl in short shorts and tank-top with a smoking body. Couldn't figure out if she was working. Also noticed a tall, slightly curly-haired brunette white girl with several tattoos on her legs chilling on a stoop (well several stoops over time) close to the circle. She was pretty and upscale for the area. She appeared to be on some sort of medicine. Are these ever working girls? Am I wasting my time pulling over and giving the wave? I'm aware the are many civilians in the area. Just curious if "our" girls are ever on the stoops.

  7. #30715

    Sarah 5. 8 Long brown hair

    Pick Sarah up on Washington Boulevard don't riding how much money she says with what you got why she was giving me a BJ she was going through my pants pockets and took my keys to my house I felt are going through my pants so I grabbed her hand and she put the keys down her pants she was trying to get out of the car and I would let her go until she give me my keys so I grabbed her pocketbook the phone dropped and She said she wanted more money so we went to the 711 Washington Blvd. I gave her 20 and she said her pocketbook was ripped she wanted more so I yell at people in the store so they're calling the police she took 20 and gave me my keys Watch out for her she's 5. 8 and long brown hair has fake implants she's a thief.

  8. #30714

    "Both Sides"

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    This "trading", "I'll give you this # if you give me so and so's #" is BS. I always gladly passed # to contributing members, didn't give a rat's ass if they had a # for me in return.
    Indeed. That's the whole point of the goddamn forums; not red tape. The real 'seniors' are expected to get it all at anytime, the relatively new guys are on "what have you done for me lately" until every consistent poster remembers their username.

    Granted, giving something to people who've contributed absolutely nothing and who've never hunted out there, is understandable. We go out. At great risk -to do this and report back, so 'compensation' isn't unreasonable to ask for or expect.

    All in all, always keep in mind: they ain't special; they're just women, holes, receptacles for us to use. If it came down to it, they'd pass our 'info'(type of car you drive, number, appearance, etc) out at anytime for less.

  9. #30713
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    This "trading", "I'll give you this # if you give me so and so's #" is BS. I always gladly passed # to contributing members, didn't give a rat's ass if they had a # for me in return.
    It's football season. Remember when you were a youngster and used to trade football cards. LOL!

  10. #30712

    This is the Lacy of Concern

    Quote Originally Posted by Crg3400  [View Original Post]
    Two good girls are back around CB. Lacy (the best white ass around) and Monica, who pick up enough weight to compete with Lacy. (the first one is Monica the second is Lacy).
    Nice merchandise, but for now you def get more than what you pay for (and more than you want).

    The blonde one, that looks like her in Elber's pic.

  11. #30711

    This 1

    Oh shit, I hit the wrong button before.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2016-09-09-16-43-30.jpg‎  

  12. #30710
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Which Lacey, blonde or skinny thin brunette.
    After reading his post, I think he is talking about this babe.

  13. #30709
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    This "trading", "I'll give you this # if you give me so and so's #" is BS. I always gladly passed # to contributing members, didn't give a rat's ass if they had a # for me in return.
    I agree your absolutely right about having to give a number to get one is bull shit.

    Arabs number probable won't do you any good because she only gives her number to people she has dated to put in her phone. If she changes please let me know. I am sure that will change as she progresses with her habit and needs more dates.

    Be Safe Be Careful.

  14. #30708
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthMode  [View Original Post]
    You are new and want to make a name for yourself, right? You will get more recognition by giving her number to trusted seniors, rather than ask for something in return. She is a street walker, it's not like she is a non pro. I plan on dating her myself, if I can find her.
    This "trading", "I'll give you this # if you give me so and so's #" is BS. I always gladly passed # to contributing members, didn't give a rat's ass if they had a # for me in return.

  15. #30707

    Why trade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbob410  [View Original Post]
    Got sum more of Arab Kandi this morning texted her meet at the circle and it was on for 15 min of deepthroating and lots of attention to the boys befor blasting off in her mouth she is lots if fun and loves sucking dick. Love to trade with others who have digits.
    You are new and want to make a name for yourself, right? You will get more recognition by giving her number to trusted seniors, rather than ask for something in return. She is a street walker, it's not like she is a non pro. I plan on dating her myself, if I can find her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape