Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 17675
-
09-09-16 09:16 #12020Senior Member

Posts: 83What was the damage, is she the girl in the pics?
Originally Posted by WillIsOn
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-16 08:48 #12019Senior Member

Posts: 239Ansley
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-4537/41608829
Been thinking of pulling the trigger on this one. Anyone have any feedback to share? Thanks.
-
09-09-16 08:34 #12018Senior Member

Posts: 165Scottie
I would definitely give her a shot. I've heard tremendous things about Scottie, but haven't experienced her personally. She won't see me, I'm too young she says. I'm 28 white. She prefers 40+ but I suppose if you don't disclose your age, she will see you. I've heard she is a cock whisperer with reviews on the other site to support it. 163608 to find her reviews. Good Luck man. Wish I didn't tell her my age.
Originally Posted by BigMoney21
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-16 07:36 #12017Senior Member

Posts: 89Ayana
Can ayana angel still be booked I tryed last year no luck any body seen her and not 5 years ago LOL how do I get a date?
-
09-09-16 07:10 #12016Senior Member

Posts: 149Nessa
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...spcls/20622977
Hi Guys, I'm in Atlanta tonight. Can anyone tell me if this Nessa is the same one that was spoken highly of a while back?
Thanks, Wood.
-
09-09-16 06:53 #12015Senior Member

Posts: 550Wow I forgot all about Ayana! I remember when I was a young buck, like 16 some older guys I knew used to take me to a spot named Santa Domingos on Jimmy Carter on Thursday nights. It was like a restaurant / club. Ayana used to be there with her friends and she was BBBAAADDDDDD! This was like 03! None of us knew at the time she was a porn star, anyway she had some problem w some dude one night and my friend actually fought the guy for her and she ended up rewarding him passionately for it. I wanted to smash so bad but she used to just grab my face and play with me, never took me serious cause she knew I was a young buck smh. On my bucket list is Roxy Reynolds though! I want to spend the night with her, I'm hoping some day I can get her for 1500-2000, maybe catch her on a slow non productive night LOL! She goes for 5 just for an hr. My other dream P.S. Is Kapri Styles, whos actually working in Atlanta, she's about 4 for the Hr. Crazy thing about Kapri is I missed her by 1 year in at my old high school. Maaaaan if I was there the same year as her I know I would of gotten her. My friend actually used to f her back in high school. He said she was always a huge freak! I was so pissed when he told me the stories about her and how I missed her by one got dam year in our old high school smh.
Originally Posted by KidCisco
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-16 03:12 #12014Banned Member

Posts: 2410I've never read a bad review on her (TER).
Originally Posted by BigMoney21
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-16 02:41 #12013Senior Member

Posts: 161Saw her at least 4 years ago and got a similar experience. I think I have a review up here on her.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
I guess for some it's a personality problem.
-
09-08-16 23:36 #12012Senior Member

Posts: 1868Well, the escort / customer transaction comprises a black market, which has some different economics from the usual free market.
Originally Posted by Buckwild25
[View Original Post]
Black markets tend to be characterized by a sharper drop in supply than in demand, so prices are dominated from the supply side; in this case, pussy.
Forums such as this one probably do enhance demand side effects (supply and demand are both elastic), but if most mongers don't follow them (and I doubt they do), then it doesn't have much regulatory impact.
Pussy does actually "have the power" in this hobby .
O.
(Admin, why is it that when I end a sentence in a "y" followed by a period, it's changed to "-year old"? In this case, "hobbyear old." Weird and annoying!)
-
09-08-16 23:34 #12011Regular Member

Posts: 6Sofia The Venezuelan
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...zuela/24879053
I saw her not too long ago. She does not answer her own phone or at least she didn't for me. She's really nice and easy to set up. The service was great no complaints there. Defiantly worth the trip if you're in the area.
Originally Posted by Qharper36
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-16 23:09 #12010Senior Member

Posts: 1868I don't think too many people fuck a porn star for the quality of the fuck; they're just ticking a box (so to speak) on a bucket list.
Originally Posted by KidCisco
[View Original Post]
Go check out one of the forums specializing in pornstar escorts and you find guys looking to score a session with women who were doing porn in the 70's and 80's, like Nina Hartley (who must be pushing 60) and the like. Not my cup of tea (I think my favorite provider age is 19? I've had some amazing 19 year olds), but who am I to question a fellow man's nonessential choices? I'm sure if a pioneer of the porn field, like Seka (I can't think of anyone more old school), became available, it would trigger a bidding war from die-hard genre fans.
Maybe it's like wanting an antique table; you know it's not really as sturdy or practical as a new table, but it's got that history, that patina. So you pay ten times as much. See?
(I fucked a few porn stars back in the 90s who were then current, so they were still tight and hot: Midori (ebony chick I met in Atlanta), Jade Marcella (who was a fuck-beast, and well worth whatever I paid; saw her in LA), Miko Lee (pre-bad-boob-job), Rebecca Lord (French chick, also here in Atlanta), and some Penthouse Pets who dabbled in porn a little, Kia Delao and Andi Sue Irwin, whom I met at Tattletale Lounge. I don't really recall what I paid for any (except Jade Marcella, $1000), and it was a mixed bag of experiences, but it's fun as a been there/done that kind of thing. But these were all 20-something when my dick was in them. Standards.)
O.
-
09-08-16 22:21 #12009Senior Member

Posts: 1862Actually, when it comes to black women, It's a buyers market due to the over saturation of black women providers in the Atlanta market. Just look, 75-80 percent of the ads on BP escorts, women for men, body rubs are all black women. I rarely see black providers, because many seem to have dour attitudes and feel they owe you or are doing you a big favor.Bro you paying 120 for a qv? What are you doing man? Messing the game up. She don't look Russian and she is pudgy. I'm still at a loss as to this. Why is it that dudes pay more for white girls than asian indian latina lack girls? We all can aggree that all races post fakes pics or old pics and try to upsell. In my years white chicks are mostly druggies or do the most when their being pimped. Asians have that package that you don't want whether wrapped or not. And you always got to watch out for raids. Latinas working to many girls out one house don't have the right girl you wanted. Black girls always complaining arent reasonable and play a lot of games. With all that said and all the problem each brings why do we still try and hold one higher than the other? A icecream costs the same price no matter the flavor. The add ins or ons are what you pay extra for. Pussy is pussy and the price should be standard across the races and go up for what ever extra you want. If we got the market centralized like that we could control it. We have the buying power or does the pussy have the power?
-
09-08-16 22:06 #12008Senior Member

Posts: 916WOW time really flies Vida is now 35 years old but for a escort that use to do X-rated films that is now running ads on backpage damn that pussy is really a 48 years old going on 55 LOL. Hell I remember catching Ayana Angel back in the day when she was $150 a hour and she was still in her prime she was in her early 20's BUT after she did some X rated films and started touring and dancing for some NFL players parties she jump to $800 to $2000+just to look at the pussy LOL and she is 37 years old now and some Tricks would still pay her whatever she wants just because she did some X-rated films decades ago. BUT after I started going to Brazil I would run into 21-22 year old chicks all the time at Spas / Termas and Clubs that did X-rated films that I got for $100 USA dollars for the whole night plus $10 for taxi fare in the morning and that's after fucking them one last time before they leave ha ha that's when I realize when I came back to the States that guys here ( me too ) have put to much value on below Avg. Looking chicks ( by Brazil standards ) just because they did some X-rated films BUT couldn't get hire in Brazil or even work for free or get on the movie set lol BUT could demand high dollar in the States even in their late 30's. Well I guess as long as guys get enjoyment out of their sessions with these aging porn-stars and it's their money more power to them.
Originally Posted by EastRendezvous
[View Original Post]
Kid Cisco.
-
09-08-16 21:55 #12007Senior Member

Posts: 1520Scottie
I was wondering have anyone had a session with this blonde cougar yet and if so how was she?
-
09-08-16 21:40 #12006

Posts: 826Vida valentine
I heard pornstars charge very expensive rates like 300 hh 500 hr and they act stuck up / snobish and rush. I don't need to see one of those, because I would completely lose it if I got cheated out of 500 bones!!
Its just waaaay too big of a loss for me. Maybe I'm just a cheapskate, butsn I can't do it.
I would pay 250 for mz booty or Cherokee though for sure. I would love to year up their huge booties.
Anyone know if Cherokee or mz booty escorts?? I know ms. Cleo does, but I hear she's put on a lot of weight.
















