Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 12093
-
09-22-16 14:56 #4353Regular Member

Posts: 22Had to take one for the team on a TGTBT
Hey all! I've been reading the posts for years now and decided to join up again. I had a great dream last night on G. I'm working while scooping the scene around 10 pm. I see some common girls I always see but then. As I'm going up towards 24th, I spot this curly haired tight little blonde walking with this mixed girl in a black dress. I turn down a street and come around where they are walking too. The mixed girl gets picked up while the other one keeps walking. A load of guys and myself try to get her attention with not much luck. At this point I see she's stopped by the bus stop having a smoke to the side. I pull around a little to late as I didn't want to be noticable. She leans into the window of the guy in front of me and heads off. At this point I was laughing at myself in excitement and remorse as now I know what I missed. So I go about my night and continue to do my job. Finally midnight rolls around and I'm thinking I have to try again. I drive around making a few laps around g and and and finally heading back up g I spot her leaving the gas station on 24th. Timing it just right I make the stop and she gets in, yes! She's a real pretty one. Blonde, blue eyes, new to the scene for sure. So we do our check come up with. 3 for CBJ on a side street. Amazing body that I definitely wanted to pound out. Asked her if I got another. 20 would she be down so nice I wasn't going to explode from just BJ. She regretfully declined and was actually really cool with me. I asked for her number and she said some girl stole her purse earlier that night but she'll get a new phone and number today. Wasn't sure how I was going to contact her until she finally decides to give me her real name off Facebook and asked me to be discreet on there! Had to check this out and yup, it's her. 22 nice and ready. Given the fact that I'm new I'll definitely share with senior members that can help me out with something up to par and utr. I'm a lucky one.
-
09-22-16 09:44 #4352Banned Member

Posts: 287From 2012 to 2014, I probably picked up at least 2 dozen girls between the Silver Spring / Mill Rd. And 60th /91st St. area. Quit going once I found my UTR honey.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-16 05:21 #4351Senior Member

Posts: 1323I've seen a few on Silver Spring that have the 'I'm available" look. One just the other day around 60th and SS. And, last summer; a large AA thug type male giving what appeared to be a motivational talk to a little blond AA girl in the same area.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-16 21:48 #4350Senior Member

Posts: 1820Agreed
Truth. I work on the north side sometimes, and even as far north as Hampton and Villard there as times I just parked on the side of the road and some young lady will give me the smile, little wave and "hey baby". There's a surprising number that aren't even SW's per se, there's a lot that aren't adverse to having a little fun to help pay there cell phone bill, rent, cigarettes, etc.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-16 23:23 #4349Senior Member

Posts: 2814Not really. Anytime you're on the northside anything can and will happen. Bus stops are a great place to find that working girl at times.
Originally Posted by WinkMartindale
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-16 20:49 #4348Senior Member

Posts: 77New territory?
While out and about doing some work today, I ran across a cute little BSW on 35th between burleigh and keefe. She was very friendly and waved to me with a big smile and soft voice and very large titties. I told her it was unfortunate I was on a schedule because I'd pick her up otherwise. She told me I knew where to find her when I had some time. So with that in mind I inform those might be interested and in her area. It was around noon when I saw her. But she eluded to being there pretty regular. Now I will be on the lookout for others while in the area as well. Is this the beginning of something new?
-
09-15-16 14:54 #4347Senior Member

Posts: 2814I agree. But I see why he posted here as Wisconsin Avenue and North Avenue near 27th street were the most popular places to find streetwalkers in those times. And those bars mentioned were on the "track" as it's known.
Originally Posted by Steve4100
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-16 14:47 #4346Senior Member

Posts: 2814Days Of Old
Some old haunts for me many years back. Cal's has been gone for quite a long time now. The building has been razed. Nothing doing in the Ambassador anymore either. But there's still action in the Leprechaun Lounge. Other than that I'm not sure of other pick up places these days other than the titty bars. Surprised you didn't mention the Alturistic on 14th and Center or Gerald's Supper Club on 32nd and Lisbon. Those were run by Norm Johnson and were always a fun afternoon or evening.
Originally Posted by Hotorcold
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-16 13:48 #4345Senior Member

Posts: 413General reports
Probably best posted in the General Report section. Just my thoughts.
Originally Posted by Hotorcold
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-16 13:38 #4344Senior Member

Posts: 124Hangouts
Didn't know where to put this. Years ago and I mean years if a guy was looking for company he could stop at Cal's on 28th and North orslid e down to the Lep on Wi. Or the Ambassador. Are there any such places available anymore?
-
09-14-16 17:51 #4343Senior Member

Posts: 1820Upper teens
There's a tall leggy blonde WSW that's been in the upper teens on Greenfield the last 2 or 3 weeks. Anyone try her? When I've had time I haven't had money and when I had money I haven't had time.
-
09-09-16 04:06 #4342Senior Member

Posts: 176Jackie 8/7
I found me one on G and about 18th /19th on G.
Originally Posted by AltereEgo
[View Original Post]
Name was Jackie. She's a skinny WSW and she was pretty chill. I got myself CBJ. She can't deepthroat too well but she works hard enough. Very mechanical. 20 was the damage but I tipped her an extra 5 due to the rainy day and dropped her off around 21st and FH and was on my way home. She seems to live around there.
There wasn't too much out there but there were a lot of hunters.
-
09-08-16 14:47 #4341I am a troll, put me on your ignore list. A2 isn't going to ban me because I will just make a new user and start again. Click my name, click view profile, click add to ignore list.

Posts: 285Well I decided to do the loop after my massage at 92nd and Greenfield. There were 3 between 12th and 16th, nothing that I'd let suck my dick! No LEO present.
-
09-08-16 10:38 #4340Senior Member

Posts: 203I was out there last night after the rain. The streets were pretty quiet. L was a ghosttown. I noticed a couple on G. I'm sure I wasnt the only one out there. There was money to be made.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-16 10:22 #4339Senior Member

Posts: 1820After the rain
Looks like the ladies didn't make any money in the rain last night. G on the South Loop has a dozen or more SW's out right now.









Reply With Quote






