Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 471 of 532 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 521 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 7976
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #926
    Quote Originally Posted by CephlapodLove  [View Original Post]
    Best I can tell nothing is set in stone as the words mean different things to different people. In my experience those phrases you pointed out mean at least she is open to discussing whatever, not that one would get it necessarily. So if speaking Greek is your style those who are open minded would be a better place to start.

    Just remember this is BP and to follow "the rules!" You do know the rules of which I speak?
    Yep I know them. Thanks.

  2. #925

    Vixen at epm

    Same level of performance you'd expect from any of the epm girls that rice33 has given lengthy reviews about. She's only going to be here for a few days. The girl in the photo might really be her. It's hard to tell, but I left convinced that she was merely a lookalike. Either way, amazing time and totally worth the fee. $$. 6.

  3. #924

    Chanel Departure Date Change

    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx41  [View Original Post]
    Chanel's last day is tomorrow (10/23), according to woman on phone at EPM.
    You are correct. Chanel changed her departure date. I'm glad I saw her twice. Her last day is today. These girls move fast.

  4. #923

    Epm chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by Rice33  [View Original Post]
    http://phillymodels.provider-sites.com/home

    Performance: Chanel said she will be here until the 29th. However, she heard from other girls that Philly guest are rough. Chanel will abruptly get the hell out of town and never return if she is not happy. I assume this is the reason why many other girls I abruptly left town to never return.
    Chanel's last day is tomorrow (10/23), according to woman on phone at EPM.

  5. #922
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiDiddy  [View Original Post]
    So I've been checking out the ads on BP and some other sites and been noticing a lot more ladies are saying 'fetish-friendly' and 'open minded'. Does this mean something besides some light spanking and boring stuff or that if you see that, you know a trip to Greece is on the menu? Never had interest in getting an escort since I don't have too hard of a time getting the regular stuff on my own but Greece is a beautiful country and would definitely be interested in hanging out with any ladies offering the trip.
    Best I can tell nothing is set in stone as the words mean different things to different people. In my experience those phrases you pointed out mean at least she is open to discussing whatever, not that one would get it necessarily. So if speaking Greek is your style those who are open minded would be a better place to start.

    Just remember this is BP and to follow "the rules!" You do know the rules of which I speak?

  6. #921

    Keep Seeing Something New

    So I've been checking out the ads on BP and some other sites and been noticing a lot more ladies are saying 'fetish-friendly' and 'open minded'. Does this mean something besides some light spanking and boring stuff or that if you see that, you know a trip to Greece is on the menu? Never had interest in getting an escort since I don't have too hard of a time getting the regular stuff on my own but Greece is a beautiful country and would definitely be interested in hanging out with any ladies offering the trip.

  7. #920

    Dime Piece Superstar Chanel "The Seasoned Pro Diva" at EPM **Sexual Energizer Bunny**

    http://phillymodels.provider-sites.com/home

    Domino from Bella Asian Spa and Hurricane Hanna from many Philly AMPs recommended that I see Chanel when I travel to NYC because they know I enjoy fucking a strong woman with very good endurance and stamina. For years Chanel's photos have caught my eyes but never took the leap. I had other girls to see on my NY list. I had high expectations for Chanel after hearing her name for so many years. I was not disappointed. She made my top five list for 2016.

    Appearance: I've been seeing so many young girls at EPM in their early twenties I had to adjust my mind when Chanel opened the door. Chanel is a sexually attractive woman in her thirties. You can see her true age around her eyes when squints. Chanel is a younger version of Cherry aka Shasha in a lot of ways. Big fake tits with large nipples. Very nice ass. Tanned. Her height is 5'3. She has some meat on her bones, strong athletic woman. Tight body. Pretty face. Nice plump lips. Straight teeth. Good hair. Flat stomach. She has a nice length to her pointy tongue. He best part is her pussy. She has meaty a flappy lip pussy like Independent Candy. Chanel's pussy lips are fuller like the lips of a baboon. She's a seasoned pro, I wouldn't say her pussy is tight. Her pussy felt great for someone who has been on vacation for 10 months. She is a smoker, but It's hard to tell.

    Attitude and personality: At first she had that business like I'm a diva attitude. She was ready to follow her routine. This reminded me of Cherry's business like way of doing things. I had to find a way to make her feel comfortable and shake off that business like diva shit. I came up with something. Chanel loosened up real quick. She was dancing nude to club music in the room jumping up & down. She said that's how she dances when she goes out with some other girls I fucked at AMPs and AAMPs, we know the same girls, small world. When a girls is dancing in the middle of the room fully nude; that says all I need to know about her attitude and personality.

    Performance: Chanel said she will be here until the 29th. However, she heard from other girls that Philly guest are rough. Chanel will abruptly get the hell out of town and never return if she is not happy. I assume this is the reason why many other girls I abruptly left town to never return. My rugby appearance can be intimidating for some girls. I looked Chanel straight in her eyes and said the following "if I do anything that makes you feel comfortable during our bedroom session you tell me to stop" I will stop what I'm doing without hesitation. I don't ask for anything outside the norm. I'm not looking for FIV, BBFS nor Greek. I'm only here for standard GFE. I have the upmost respect for all girls. She understood. Her BBBJ was good and she did a great job using her long pointy tongue under my balls. She loves getting her tits sucked. She was extremely into getting her pussy sucked on while laying on her back. She got so excited during DATY that she turned over her side for me to suck on her ass. She loves that shit. She wanted me to suck on her ass and pussy at the same damn time for more than 10 minutes. Her pussy was saturated. She said she cum twice, who knows if she was telling the truth. All I want her to do is tell her friends Rice33 is a nice gentle guy. After more BBBJ, she grabbed a cover and slid her fat pussy lips down my cock. She grinded me nicely. I soon sat up and she jammed her pointy tongue into my mouth. I grabbed her tongue with my lips and started sucking on her tongue like I was sucking on my thumb. Now we are at the edge of the bed with her on top of my dick and me sucking on her nipples.

    I told her to hold on, the circus is in town. I picked her up, put my left hand in the middle of her ass crack to hold her up and my right arm around her middle back. Her legs were tightly wrapped around my waist and her large tits were pressed up against my chest. We did the crossfit WOD in the middle of the room. We fucked hard and intensely. I put her back on the bed and fucked her MISH while sucking on her tits and DFK. She was doing full splits like a gymnast while I was drilling her pussy. I lifted her legs on my shoulders, I pressed her thighs close to my stomach holding them steady with my arms and fucked her Tony Luke style with her ass up in the air and her upper body on the bed. I put her legs down started banging her sideways. I ended up a sweaty mess power fucking her standard MISH with DFK and blowing my load 56 minutes into the session. I cum right on time!

    Welcome to motherfucking Philly! Now tell all your friends Philly guest are gentle and we tip well.

    Chanel can FUCK. Get that money girl! True hustler.

    $$. 8.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7233.jpg‎   IMG_7232.JPG‎  

  8. #919

    Lovely & Sweet GFE Pipa "The Beautiful Dreamy-Eyed Girl Next Door" at EPM

    http://phillymodels.provider-sites.com/models

    Another day and another adventure in search for the hottest K-Girls in Philly. I was waiting for photos to post on EPM's site of a girl that could be my type. Pipa's ass photo caught my eye. I'm glad I got the chance to meet such a lovely young woman.

    As soon as I walked into her apartment I could smell the scent of beauty in the air without seeing her behind the door. Her sexy perfume scent filled the room. She is very thin, but very attractive and healthy looking. She has an athletic thin look like someone who participates in long distance events such as a marathon etc. Very thin girls are not my type, I'm going to have to make an exception for Pipa due to her overall beauty. Her photos are accurate. She is meticulous about her appearance, right down to her sparkly black & silver toe nail Polish. Not heavy on the make-up. False eye-lashes like most K-Girls. She has beautiful long flowing "Pantene commercial" ready hair. Beautiful dreamy dark eyes that keep you engaged. Very cute smile like Chun-Li from the Street Fighter video game series, she smiles just like Chun-Li after she beats an opponent in the video game. Pale soft skin with no blemishes. Perky C-Cup breast with hard nipples. Height is under 5'4. Perfect propionate ass for her body. Her soft ass cheeks filled my entire hands and felt great while palming and squeezing. I could not believe that such a thin girl could have such a nice ass. She is light weight. She can speak English good enough to understand. She looks incredibly sexy in different positions. She is young in her twenties. Awesome and fun personality. She made me feel like she wanted to hang out with me for 60 minutes. Great actress, she made me believe she enjoyed the entire session. A very nice and sweet woman. Her pussy is fresh, clean, tight, meaty and wet. Not completely shaved, she has a small patch Bush right above her clit. I had a clear view of her pretty pussy, she passed my OB / GYN examination. My only pet peeve was her smoker's breath. When a girl takes a deep breath after moaning, her smoker's breath could turn me off. Breath mints before and after a session could help her get minty fresh; mouthwash can only do so much.

    When I walked into the room I put the donation on the table and we talked to get to know each other. We also removed our clothes. I stared at her face and body trying to figure out why am I attracted to this thin girl and where did she get that ass. Most thin girls have a flat ass, she has a nice ass for squeezing and doggie. She came close to me for a hug, LFK and let me squeeze that ass. We caressed each other exploring our bodies standing in the room.

    Off to the shower for mouthwash. I noticed Glister brand toothpaste by the sink. Linsey from EPM uses Glister concentrated mouthwash. It turns out Linsey and Pipa are very good friends. Pipa said the Glister is a popular brand used by Koreans. In the shower she gave me a soft touch wash down head to toe and front to back. She applied nuru gel all over her body and my body for a standing body to body slide and rear action P2 P. She rubbed her tits all over my cock while rubbing her nipples on the tip of my head. Passionate DFK started in the shower after mouthwash. She bent down and gave me a terrific BBBJ while sucking my balls and gently stroking my cock with a few fingers. Her BBBJ performance is wonderful. She knew how to make my dick throb for more. I wanted more of her BBBJ while in the bedroom, let's dry off and go to the room.

    In the room we slowly and gently explored each other while DFK. She let me suck on her youthful perky nipples for a long time. I could feel her nipples swell and get very hard in my mouth while I rolled my tongue around her areola. I wanted to taste her pussy and she wanted to dive in. She has a meaty pussy for such a tiny woman. She really enjoyed watching me suck on her pussy. At one point my tongue was moving to fast and she asked me to slow down so she can enjoy the DATY show. I enjoyed it as much as her. Looking into her dreamy beautiful eyes while she was tensing up made the session feel very real. It was a longggg DATY session. She was fully aroused, wet, swollen and wide open. She asked me if her pussy was delicious. Yes, it's delicious & nutritious. We had a good laugh.

    It was my turn for her terrific BBBJ. She did do DT, but she has the skills to make any man CIM. She gave me one of the best BBBJ's I have received at EPM. Her sucking while soft stroking, caressing my balls, sucking my balls and flickering her tongue over my balls and under my balls tested my will power. She does and all out BBBJ performance. The way she positions her body and makes sure you are looking at her mouth work. She hits all the right senses. I did not want to CIM, believe me, she tried and almost got a mouth full of my load. Next up was 69, what a beautiful ass and pussy. She is a fresh clean ass if giving DATO is your thing. I almost lost it again during 69, in not sure who was enjoying it more. This girl knows how to BBBJ.

    Before I lose it in her mouth, it was time to fuck. She grabs a cover, some lube and slowly jumps on top of me for CG. I'm going to say it again, this girl is beautiful. Nothing but eye candy during CG. Sliding into her pussy was tight. She did not bounce up & down, she slowly grinder me until I could feel her wetness all over my upper cock area. She knows how to put in work. I smiled and laughed. She wanted to know what I was laughing about. I was laughing because I started thinking about how light this girl is and I'm about to pick her up and fuck her through the roof. I sat up and she grinded me while sitting at the edge of the bed with her on top. I put her arms around my neck and told her to hold on. We fucked standing in the middle of the room in front of the mirror. A super fast hard pounding sweaty power fuck. I enjoyed watching her bounce on my dick in the mirror while her pussy was talking to me and she was moaning. I put her back on the bed and we fucked some more until I blew my load in the cover inside of her. She tenses up and squeezed her inner pussy muscles while I was cumming.

    She talked to me after the session about her work history during the 2nd shower and mouthwash rinse. No rush. She planned on eating and relaxing. She loves to eat. She has a fast metabolism. She helped me gather my things, kisses and I was off.

    If she is your type, I do recommend for a nice GFE session. I think she is one of those EPM girls you have to try once, especially for her BBBJ. Pipa is a lovely beautiful woman with very nice eyes, nice thin body, nice perky tits, nice ass and awesome personality.

    $$. 8.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7230.jpg‎   IMG_7231.jpg‎  

  9. #918
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanExplorer  [View Original Post]
    How is it that EPM finds one amazing GFE Stunner after another? They rotate through like clockwork for about one month stays.

    Is there a chain of places like EPM around the country that they rotate through?

    Or are they just independents where ever they live, that are searched for and brought to Philadelphia.

    Are girls like this more common in New York, Houston and Atlanta? I've never seen such opportunities in Seattle or San Francisco but maybe I'm just not looking in the right places.

    What do we know?
    I wouldn't discount the thought that, even though these girls are stunningly gorgeous, that they are trafficed and managed. Seems like that has been the charge when the more popular AMPs were raided and closed.

    Obviously the 20-somethings with no English skilz, were not born here. And at that age, if they had been in this country for many moons would have picked up some English.

  10. #917

    Aamps

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanExplorer  [View Original Post]
    How is it that EPM finds one amazing GFE Stunner after another? They rotate through like clockwork for about one month stays.

    Is there a chain of places like EPM around the country that they rotate through?

    Or are they just independents where ever they live, that are searched for and brought to Philadelphia.

    Are girls like this more common in New York, Houston and Atlanta? I've never seen such opportunities in Seattle or San Francisco but maybe I'm just not looking in the right places.

    What do we know?
    I know the girls work with other agencies in major cities. If a Korean girl speaks limited English the agencies help make them feel comfortable and relaxed while visiting a new city. Such as this agency in VA.

    http://www.discreetstory.com

    LA has a lot of hot girls. Very common in Cali, LA, Orange County and San Fran. The girls are everywhere, Chicago, Dallas, Boston etc.

  11. #916

    GFE Stunners at EPM

    How is it that EPM finds one amazing GFE Stunner after another? They rotate through like clockwork for about one month stays.

    Is there a chain of places like EPM around the country that they rotate through?

    Or are they just independents where ever they live, that are searched for and brought to Philadelphia.

    Are girls like this more common in New York, Houston and Atlanta? I've never seen such opportunities in Seattle or San Francisco but maybe I'm just not looking in the right places.

    What do we know?

  12. #915

    Sweet & Exotic EJ "The Korean Baywatch Bikini Model" at EPM *100% Exotic GFE Stunner*

    http://phillymodels.provider-sites.com/home

    This AAMP agency (EPM) has been making it very difficult to visit other agencies in the area; due to the very frequent rotation of hot young Korean woman. EJ's photos are only a preview of how HOT her body is in person. Her body is a must see with your own eyes. Looking at EJ reminded me of an exotic Hawaiian hottie. Her tanned body looks like a Hawaiian Tropic Bikini Model. Her body is perfect 10. Her body could feel in for Bo Dereck in the movie 10; when she is running on the beach. EJ's GFE ranking is THE BOMB! I already scheduled my second appointment with EJ soon after my first session.

    I walk into the room and look up & down at a jaw dropping HOT HOT HOT BODY that does not look real. I mean that in a good way. A young woman in her twenties. She was wearing see through top showing off her very nice man made sculptured tits and perky nips and a G-String showing off her perfect bubble ass. She is petite, tight & toned with slim long looking legs. Her hight is about 5'5 or under. She has a fit and athletic looking body just like a Baywatch girl. A beach body built to command attention and a body built to ensure sexual desire and full sexual arousal. She has a young pretty face, her face IMO is a 7 and her body is a 10. Some may give her face a higher score. The bottom line is she is gorgeous. Nice youthful smile. She has a silver tooth on the right side of her upper mouth (replacement tooth), no big deal. Not sure if she smokes because she was sucking on mints. Belly button ring. Nice soft kissable slim lips. A true professional that knows how to deliver top notch 100% GFE service and will make you forget the session was a service. Great attitude and personality. Very limited English. Smooth soft tanned skin. Shaved juicy meaty lips pussy. Very tight pussy with great muscle control. Her breast are firm like a fitness girl. Passionate kisser. She loves DFK. Very sexy moans with whimpering. Just a pleasure to stare at for 60 minutes.

    As soon as I walked into the room, she put her tongue in my mouth for LFK and put my hands on her ass. She wanted to make sure my hands were squeezing her perfect soft little tight bubble butt. She took her hand and started to rubbing on my dick through my shorts and unbuckled my belt. I tried to help, but she pushed my hands away. She insisted on removing my shorts and my briefs. She inserted my cock in her mouth. Amazing BBBJ preview. She stood back up for more passionate LFK. She removed her clothes and my eyes almost popped out of my head. Her surgeon gets the Man or Woman of the Year Award for sculpting such a photogenic beach body. If you combine an athletic Baywatch body with a Hawaiian Tropic Bikini Body you will get EJ's body.

    She walked me to the shower room. Mouthwash cheers! In the shower she throughly washed me down from head to.

    Toe, scrubbing my ass real good. She stuck her tongue in my mouth for deep tongue rolling DFK. Amazing rear soapy P2 P in the shower room while my hands roamed all of her body. Her P2 P felt like the REAL thing. Lots of passionate DFK in the shower.

    In the room she is a GFE fantasy girl dream. She told me to lay down for a BBBJ. Her cock sucking skills are magnificent and she loves to be watched. She wants to please. She intently watched my reactions to her sucking my cock to focus on what hit the right buttons. She looked at me while adjusting her jaw and the back of her throat like a python. I could feel the back of her throat with the tip of my head. EJ is a true cocksucker. A long slow DT cocksucker with no gagging. She looks smokin hot during BBBJ, it's something about the way she looked at me in my eyes. She positioned her body at different angles for her amazing cock sucking session.

    Next is was my turn for DATY. This slim woman has a surprisingly nice meaty pussy lips. I was expecting a slim pussy on this spinner, not a fat pussy. Her lips became very swollen and wet. Her pussy lips reminded me of the plant from Little Shop of Horrors, "feed me Seymore". Her lips were ready to suck up anything that into her tunnel of vaginal pleasure. It was fucking delicious. She makes the sexiest moans that intensify during the session. GFE moans / whimpering like she is really into it. She was so wet and pulsating while my tongue was flickering on her clit and using her hand to spread her pussy lips for full access.

    Right after her pussy was swollen and soaking wet after DATY, she did P2 P with no lube, just her natural juices and damn that shit felt outstanding. She positioned herself on top of me for incredible ACG and RCG P2 P. EJ's P2 P is the real deal. Her meaty wet pussy lips are perfect for P2 P. Just watching this exotic Hawaiian Bikini model rub her meaty wet pussy lips up & down my shaft had me sweating. Her pussy was rubbing against my upper thigh and all over during an all out DFK session so that could also was one of the reasons why I was sweating too. It was so FUCKING HOT!

    After P2 P, she grabbed a cover and we fucked in multiple positions while she was moaning and whimpering. The sight of her perfect ass and arched back during RCG is unbelievable. Again, her moaning makes the session feel very real. She jammed her tongue in my mouth during MISH like a serpent. This girl can fuck, she is a trooper for sure. We fucked for a long time. I picked her up and pounded her for at least 2 minutes hard and fast until my grip on her ass started to give out. It seemed like she could just keep fucking like the energizer bunny. The whole time we were fucking she was flexing her kegel muscles tightening her pussy around my dick for the old in & out. 100% GFE session. It felt like an ultimate GFE session.

    Again, I already scheduled a second appointment before she gets busy in Philly. If you want to see a super hot young exotic looking girl that loves DFK and makes the GFE session feel real go see EJ.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

  13. #914

    Serena at EPM

    I forgot to add an important BBBJ detail to my review. Serena drools like Julie "The Drooler" from Physical Acupressure Therapy in Atco, NJ.

    Serena produces large amounts of saliva. I intently watched her mouth move up and down my shaft while stroking my cock. She appeared to enjoy being watched. At the height of the BBBJ session, her saliva rolled down to the base of my cock. What a sexy, nasty and naughty sight to see white saliva coming from a beautiful mouth and rolling down your dick. This does not happen with every girl and when it does, it's the ultimate turn on. Photographic memory opportunity 100%.

  14. #913

    Soft & Sensual GFE Serena "The Seductive All Natural Knockout" at EPM *ATF List*

    *Dime-Piece Certified*.

    We have many options in Philly today. Over the weekend I read reviews and looked at photos from AMPs and AAMPS. As soon as I saw Serena's photos I knew she was next for the old in & out. If Gloria from EPM had an insanely hot younger cousin with an eye pleasing face and a all natural gorgeous body she would be Serena. Many will repeat multiple times with this dangerous beauty and many will add her to your ATF list.

    When I walked into the room Serena was wearing a sexy tanned colored one piece outfit. No bra or panties underneath. I could see her hard nipples poking through her outfits. I can't wait to feel this girl from the inside. A beautiful classy seductive woman in her twenties. Limited English, we were able to talk a little during the session. She is humble, thankful, appreciative and caring. Girlfriend vibe. She has a shy cuteness that she uses well to draw you in. Somewhat reserved personality in the beginning, but opens up and laughs during the session. Height is around 5'5. Lovely full lips. Amazing natural c-cup breast with super nice hard nipples. Beautiful straight hair down the middle of her back. Small but nice ass, just enough to squeeze. Tight body with a flat stomach. Shaved small pussy that gets sloppy wet. She wears false eyelashes and loves to bat her eyes. She is a smoker, hides it well. Serena has a good girl / naughty girl look. For some odd reason she reminded me a little of Gloria, Amanda and shyness of Angelina from Bella. She would fit perfectly in a line up next to Gloria and Amanda. She would make any man proud to walk by his side at an upscale evening event for a fundraiser or Xfinity Live with a room full of hot woman. Session seemed to just flow, no script. Not a ton of DFK, but it was sensual when it happened. When we were not DFKing, she was moaning.

    She made me feel very comfortable as soon as walked into the room. We talked a little about her previous work locations as I undressed. She removed her clothes as well. Oh yeah, she is the complete package, face and body. She comes close and we hug with a small peck on the lips. Would stood their holding each other groping everywhere while she gently stroked my coke. Her breast are so so soft and all natural. Her ass felt so nice when being palmed in my hands. I sucked on her number 2 eraser nipples and told her I'm ready to eat her pussy. No DATY yet, shower first.

    She pecked me on the lips and my placed my hand on her right breast while I followed her to the sink. We did a mouthwash cheers and into the shower. She set the water temperature to the perfect temperature. In a nurse like manner she washed my body. She a a very soft caring touch. Through shower. She asked me to turn around and gave me a soft light prostate massage to prepare for rimming in the room. LFK initiated in the shower. She asked me to turn around and she rubbed my hard cock all of her super nice tits while giving me a soapy HJ. I bent my knees and placed my cock between her legs for wet soapy P2 P while turning LFK into DFK. I put my right arm around her back and my fingers in the crack of her ass. I used my right fingers to apply pressure to the tip of my head pressing my shaft closer between her soapy pussy lips. Her sensual soft kisses and motions during P2 P made me feel like I was in the shower with a girlfriend. After P2 P, she gave me a very nice all mouth and lips BBBJ. She did not DT yet.

    After the shower, I laid on the bed while she rubbed her hard nips up and down my body while flickering her tongue everywhere. She asked me to lift my butt up so she can stroke my dick from behind. I want go into details about her rimming. What I will say is she does not fuck around when it comes to rimming. My feet were up in the air while I was on all fours with my toes extremely curled. She stroked my dick and worked that tongue. Serena gets down with rimming like Jeni aka Love. Nice lengthy rim session. I wanted to return the favor. She pussy was closed until she started to flow. She is very into DATY, long long session. She has one of the sexist moans once when she is really into it. Sloppy wet pussy. You can taste her cum, she produces that metallic taste at the high points of DATY.

    After DATY, she gave me a sloppy wet BBBJ that was all mouth and lips. Her suction skills were impressive. Lot of eye contact with tongue licking my shaft and BLS. She has one of the prettiest faces to look at during BBBJ. She did try to DT during the session, but not all the way. Her BBBJ is so soft and sensual. I thought about CIM, but I wanted to fuck her. She has a very nice BBBJ technique. While she was giving me a BBBJ somehow my right leg was hang over the wood part of the bed. We used every inch of that bed.

    She grabbed a cover and applied lube to the cover and her pussy. We held each other tightly while I slowly penetrated MISH. Sensual DFK while holding each like she was my girlfriend. I was slow grinding this girl Marvin Gaye style (Sexual Healing Style). Slow full deep hard thrust. She was wet and getting hornier. I sucked on her nipples while slow stroking. I put my hands under her ass squeezing tightly and started to pick up my pace. Let's see if she can handle a power fuck session. I put her legs down and fucked her with her legs close together. I could her her pussy making sloshy sounds. I moved to the side of the bed into a crouching position. I put her ass over the edge with her sitting on top of me and fucked the shit out of her with her back arched. So far so good, she can fuck. I put my arms around her back and deadlifted her ass off of the bed. I carried her to the mirrors, I placed my hands in the crack info her ass and we fucked stand & carry for a few minutes. I could feel her wet pussy juice in the crack of her ass. I carried her to the other side of the bed and we just went at it like rabbits sweating. I blew my load inside of her in the cover and just laid on top of her until my dick went soft. Some small talk. I pulled out and she cleaned me up. During the second shower she was very caring, she softly washed underarms too. No rushing.

    On the way out she held me close to her body like we just had a great date. She told me to come back 2 or 3 times. LOL. She is a hustler. I will be back for the total package. Pretty face, nice body, nice personality, nice LFK / DFK, great rimming, great BBBJ and very nice P2 P shower fun.

    2. 8 for 60 minutes.

    http://phillymodels.provider-sites.com/models
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg‎   image.jpeg‎   image.jpeg‎  

  15. #912

    Linsey Review. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by VjUtt  [View Original Post]
    Now that's what I would call a world class experience and a superb review.
    Thanks VjUtt. Superstar Touring Lindsey is a great performer and worth every penny. A must see before she leaves Philly!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape