Escort Review: Massage Therapists
+
Submit Review
Results 16,126 to 16,140 of 30759
-
09-06-16 12:37 #14634Senior Member

Posts: 60Cc 3303
If you went during the day you'll get all Chinese workers. If you go after 7 pm you'll get on call girls that work the entire building. Nikki still is the owner.
Originally Posted by JackHadda
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-16 04:57 #14633Senior Member

Posts: 384Too bad because I've had some great rubs. I usually tell her to put a lot of lube as I like really slippery. LOL I pay $. 60 total for the rub. I think she meant. 60 for HJ, if you didn't want the pussy rub. Not additional. So $. 20 total for HJ, and $. 60 total for pussyrub and cum all over.
Originally Posted by MessyMarvin
[View Original Post]
Flesh.
-
09-06-16 04:18 #14632Senior Member

Posts: 5231How's "Gracie" in Nuuanu? Seems she is very busy.
Originally Posted by Magnod
[View Original Post]
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5762893037.html
-
09-06-16 02:36 #14631Senior Member

Posts: 54Thai Pattaya 3303
Did something happen here?
I just tried to get a massage and I was greeted by a very ugly Chinese girl.
She was also my mt, her massage was so terrible. I told her I wanted a thai massage worker.
She calls someone and speaks Chinese and in comes a middle Chinese lady.
I then asked if she was Chinese.
She said "no, I'm korea, I'm korea" with a Chinese accent.
I told her to speak korean and she says "ahn nyung ha se yo".
I told her "you're Chinese not korean" and she said "no no no".
And as soon as I got dressed calls someone and starts speaking Chinese.
Did this place change owner or what?
-
09-06-16 01:53 #14630Senior Member

Posts: 929There is a definite niche for good MTs that work outside of CC / CS. If anyone has suggestions, share them.
Originally Posted by Asian0255
[View Original Post]
The usual suspects still abound: Vicky, Jazmine, Erlinda. Other than that not much in terms of quality massage. Tomiko is weak in that area. Penny is okay, but often pushes other girls that only want to do FS on you.
-
09-05-16 17:10 #14629Senior Member

Posts: 40Jean
It's been a little over a year since Jean left. Has anyone that was a long time regular with her found a good replacement with similar service?
-
09-05-16 04:42 #14628Regular Member

Posts: 13The Not So Famous Pussy Rub
Went to see what the pussy rub hype was all about and left in total disappointment. Looks were as described but the service was not. . 6 up front as everyone said. On the flip was asked what did I like and after responding pussy rub I was told it would be an extra $. Not to mention if I want a HJ that would be an extra. 6 which totally threw me off. Declined the extra fees and got cursed at in a foreign language. I was dead set on expierecing the pussy rub. Heart broken.
-
09-05-16 00:09 #14627Senior Member

Posts: 141Hey awabi, trying to send you a pm but your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
09-04-16 02:29 #14626Senior Member

Posts: 324Maya / Nadia CC
Looks like Maya at CC working all over the place is back to Nadia again. Must be because she must not be getting too many customers as before. It won't help. People don't have the funds as it's now FB season again. Only the winners can go out.
-
09-03-16 23:49 #14625Senior Member

Posts: 223What's typical service at Sunny's? HE, FS, legit?
Originally Posted by JustinBiber
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-16 22:33 #14624Regular Member

Posts: 20Aya
The pic is fake. I saw her yesterday. 6 in looks, mediocre massage. She did offer FS for $220 10 min into it, though she said her "pussy to small for you". I was a little surprised because never heard anything like this at CC611. Another thing that never happened before is as I'm dropping my pants Sunny reaches in and grabs my junk.
Originally Posted by SquirtLuva69
[View Original Post]
She rushed to the flip, and I just obliged because the massage was crap. HE with roaming on the mound and tits. She has big nips which I love. I was showered and out within 35 minutes. $100 total damage. I have always been satisfied by Sunny, and especially when she had Aiko, so I will probably return but this was a definite disappointment.
The craziest thing about this night was I hit up Rock Za after and guess who walks in, AYA. She was with another Japanese girls who was hotter, and looked familiar. They had guys buying drinks, and tipping the girls like they never went to a strip club before.
-
09-03-16 20:48 #14623Regular Member

Posts: 19Viet lily
Anyone out there know if viet lily is still around? If so, how can I get in touch with her? I miss her cute little booty!
-
09-03-16 18:50 #14622Senior Member

Posts: 65Fake pix saw her yesterday. She works as a bar girl in yokohama. Mid 30's she's here on vacation for a month just trying to make a few extra bucks. Typical service provided for sunnys place.
Originally Posted by SquirtLuva69
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-16 17:57 #14621Senior Member

Posts: 86Pussy Rub
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by RodeHog
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-16 17:36 #14620Senior Member

Posts: 642Sunny's place
Anyone can confirm if Aya's photo is real? Seriously doubt it since another ad has another pic or 2 also.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...808-724-8055-‍65039;8205;8205;/6503390.
When will the Chinese learn to post real pics?












Reply With Quote





