Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 30,796 to 30,810 of 61406
-
09-03-16 11:14 #30611Senior Member

Posts: 152Bsw
25th st. Between Harford Rd and Kirk Ave.
Originally Posted by DcPimpin12
[View Original Post]
And the side streets inside of Kirk, 25th, Bonaparte, and Harford.
The area is very hit and miss as far as attractive SW'S.
-
09-03-16 02:15 #30610Senior Member

Posts: 1370Try Garrison Blvd. Between Walbash & Gwynn Falls.
Originally Posted by DcPimpin12
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-16 22:48 #30609Regular Member

Posts: 25From dc to baltimore
Where are the black stw at? I love them black dark skin ladies most posts on here are about white woman. Anyone here fan of black girls?
-
09-02-16 22:11 #30608Senior Member

Posts: 2344Daisy
Got her to send me a pick. It's obvious she's a SW. No way I'm paying BP rates for that.
-
09-02-16 21:19 #30607Senior Member

Posts: 2419Can anybody get a solid number on that please?. Thanks.
Originally Posted by SeoulFood
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-16 19:43 #30606Senior Member

Posts: 2344Daisy
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...th-me/14723686
This is the add and # up now without Heavens pictures.
-
09-02-16 18:47 #30605Senior Member

Posts: 2344Daisy
I called the # in the add and was told by a girl named Daisy, that Heaven is not around anymore. This Daisy person tried to make a date with me in her place. If anyone dates Heaven and gets a working # , please PM me . Thanks
Originally Posted by SeoulFood
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-16 16:30 #30604Senior Member

Posts: 1322Elephant lady
Only SW I saw when passing through W / W around 2 pm. Maybe the ladies are heading to the beach for Labor Day. My nephew asked why it's called labor day when everyone takes off from work. Told him it was really named for all the women who got banged nine months ago!!
-
09-02-16 13:38 #30603Senior Member

Posts: 155Desi
Mix girl. Nice eyes everything covered, only $20 and and treated me good. Fairhaven.
-
09-02-16 11:41 #30602Senior Member

Posts: 1045Beth
Sorry no pics. I have no luck taking them and don't know to post them if I did. I depend on cls and nt our resident photographers. BBB.
Originally Posted by SeoulFood
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-16 11:25 #30601Senior Member

Posts: 109Dude share a pic of Beth. Please.
Originally Posted by BadBadBoy
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
09-02-16 11:24 #30600Senior Member

Posts: 109Heaven in Brooklyn
If anyone cares.
Just drove through Brooklyn, pontiac. Heaven from w / w is walking in Brooklyn.
-
09-02-16 10:40 #30599Senior Member

Posts: 1045BETH getting juiced up. Here kitty kitty
.
Afew days ago, while driving to our spot BETH unbuttoned her blouse all the way while I.
Enjoyed the view. She started rubbing her tits paying attention to her perky nipples. I stopped.
And took over the job as she said that feels so good and makes me very wet. We stopped as the.
Sun made her pussy glisten. Down and off came her jeans and panties, her strawberry blond.
Covered pussy hair perfectly framed her beautiful kitty. I rubbed her kitty, concentrating on her.
Clit where we took turns stroking it. BETH said don't stop it feels so good. One then two of my.
Fingers slipped in her pussy searching for her G spot. She was soaking wet. We couldn't hold.
Back and came. I nominate BETH As having the most beautiful pussy in Baltimore. BBB.
-
09-01-16 17:21 #30598Senior Member

Posts: 300Minnie Pearl sighting in CB
Saw a Young WSW in a Minnie Pearl dress, Dyed red hair on Pennington while driving home today. Anyone know this little spinner?
-
09-01-16 17:00 #30597Senior Member

Posts: 207Great strategy
That was the perfect move to stalk the stalker. There's a dickweed in MP with a noisy black honda and a troll riding side saddle who recently hassled me one evening. He calmed down after I secured his IS via a msg but is going to be "watching for me. " whatever. This is the type of intel that helps. Nice report IMHO. Hc.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





